• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

It has been raining here for two months!  I don't think we have had more that two days in a row of full sun this month.   It is really getting old.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2019, 06:03:08 PM
It has been raining here for two months!  I don't think we have had more that two days in a row of full sun this month.   It is really getting old.

Bleech.   I'm spoiled here in Dixie

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2019, 06:01:28 PM
Bart in the chat.  Got banned.
The moderator is Dietrichs fan girl Lena Sheih.  The chat is full of Dietrich followers using fake you tube accounts.....Nice try though Bart El.

Gunner65

I think quite a few detractors may be able to penetrate the chat without getting banned at first...But any negative comments most certainly could be deleted and the commenter banned.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:07:50 PM
What did Bart say that got deleted?
I did not see the comment...and it was deleted almost immediately.

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:07:50 PM
What did Bart say that got deleted?

Something along the lines of "Dougie D. I hear you want to eat what comes out of my Bunghole"

Pelayo

I hope an earthquake knocks all of san francisco into the bay.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2019, 06:12:33 PM
Something along the lines of "Dougie D. I hear you want to eat what comes out of my Bunghole"
Buahahahahahaha

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2019, 06:12:33 PM
Some along the lines of "Dougie D. I hear you want to eat what comes out of my Bunghole"
LOL!  Well that was sure to get booted this early!

Gunner65

Needless to say, the chat has been silent since!

Pelayo

I am going to send a bag of dog sh@t to 1242 Green st that will spontaneously catch on fire when you open the package.

Pelayo

Michael Aquino should log on to ddd's chatroom.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:19:47 PM
Michael Aquino should log on to ddd's chatroom.
Pelayo:  It is the chat on the Live You Tube stream -

Gunner65

Jamo72 is Dietrich cultist Jamo Reese.  Another fucking wierdo.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2019, 06:22:29 PM
Pelayo:  It is the chat on the Live You Tube stream -
Yeah, I see it. I don't think everybody in there believes all of ddd's lies.

Pelayo

ddd always wanted to be the dung-jin master.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:26:53 PM
Yeah, I see it. I don't think everybody in there believes all of ddd's lies.
Your perception is correct.  It is starting to get busier, but most in the chat tonight do not seem to believe Dietrich.  We will see what happens.  It's early yet.

Pelayo

Funny ddd should use the term "moral compass" since he has none.

Gunner65

Dietrich was never a fucking "Contract Security" for anything in Oakland, CA.  Or anywhere else.  No Security firm would hire a skinny 120 pound long-haired asshole who got tossed from the US Marines in boot camp.

Pelayo

Okay, now ddd can start using his faux Elizabethan speak.

Pelayo

Hey Judith, don't bend over in front of ddd, he's not known for his self control. He might try taking a drive down the old Hershey highway

Gunner65

Dietrich claims this is a photo of his father!!!

Pelayo

I hope an asteroid hits at 1242 Green st, SFO, CA.

Pelayo

Yeah, tell us about how you ended the tanker war ddd. This is gonna be good.

Pelayo

ddd's dad taught him everything he knows about the sea. That's why ddd doesn't know his port from his starboard.

Gunner65

I was in the Med when the USS Stark was hit by an Iraqi missile in 1987.  Dietrich says he was in Bahgdad drawing propaganda ....and his previous statements about his claiming he stopped the Iran/Iraq war are total bullshit!

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:58:56 PM
ddd's dad taught him everything he knows about the sea. That's why ddd doesn't know his port from his starboard.
Though I imagine, but hate to do so, he has said "hello, Sailor" in various SF back-alleys more than once.  This is not to disparage sailors because I'm not imagining they answered the call.

Pelayo

Ha! They are having a war in the chatroom. Somebody calling himself douglas dietrich informs the chatters that the chatroom is not there to spread hate, only he is allowed to do that.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 07:07:40 PM
Ha! They are having a war in the chatroom. Somebody calling himself douglas dietrich informs the chatters that the chatroom is not there to spread hate, only he is allowed to do that.
And whoever it is and Lena Shieh are deleting comments - while allowing the Dietrich cultists like "indigenous" to talk SJW bullshit!