• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Rogan

Started by Mr. Hanky, September 23, 2013, 08:43:24 AM

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:08:38 AM
Did you watch that video of the invisible soldier I posted in the technology section?  I'm curious to hear what your opinion is as you were (are?) in the military.
Sorry Crystal is back at it again in the gay thread lol - NO i didn't see your video...I'm medically retired no longer active. 

area51drone

No need to apologize, I am working so there will be times when I can't reply for a while as long as you're still on here, anyway.   Headed to the gay thread myself, this will be fun

ziznak

I've watched Sirius and I've seen Greers appearance with Rogan back when it happened and then recently watched about half of it.  This CIA chairman's wife thing and come to think of it all of his schtories about "top level" people he's been called to clandestine meetings with is all reeks of bullshit.  Remember the documents that gabbers wormholed to art?  If he's such an important person and has been "called in" as an expert to meet with all his "top level" imaginary friends you'd think somebody would have put a bullet in his head for talking to Bell, Rogan, and especially Noory. 

still though... you can't beat his lil plastic doll alien!! classic shit right there.

area51drone

"One night, I was sitting on his porch at the KY Ranch"..   "Steven.. you have to do this..."    "Yes Lawrence.." 

You guys heard about him being gay, right?

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 23, 2013, 01:13:48 AM
I've watched Sirius and I've seen Greers appearance with Rogan back when it happened and then recently watched about half of it.  This CIA chairman's wife thing and come to think of it all of his schtories about "top level" people he's been called to clandestine meetings with is all reeks of bullshit.  Remember the documents that gabbers wormholed to art?  If he's such an important person and has been "called in" as an expert to meet with all his "top level" imaginary friends you'd think somebody would have put a bullet in his head for talking to Bell, Rogan, and especially Noory. 

still though... you can't beat his lil plastic doll alien!! classic shit right there.
I find him to be the most "convincing" but I laugh when he said he's never worked for the government...but then he's having meetings with all these top level officials or writing proposals for Obama?

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:18:54 AM
"One night, I was sitting on his porch at the KY Ranch"..   "Steven.. you have to do this..."    "Yes Lawrence.." 

You guys heard about him being gay, right?
nah, that shit doesn't matter to me, as long as they're not hitting on me let em do what they must!

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 01:19:43 AM
nah, that shit doesn't matter to me, as long as they're not hitting on me let em do what they must!

No, it wouldn't matter to me either, but he strangely always mentions his wife.   

Read this anyway

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/sirius-documentary-reported-project-financial-improprieties-and-message-falsehoods-by-dr-steven-greer-undercut-ufoet-and.html

I'm trying to find the article where it said he was going on vacations (or something) with young males.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:27:57 AM
No, it wouldn't matter to me either, but he strangely always mentions his wife.   

Read this anyway

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/sirius-documentary-reported-project-financial-improprieties-and-message-falsehoods-by-dr-steven-greer-undercut-ufoet-and.html

I'm trying to find the article where it said he was going on vacations (or something) with young males.
...one of the top ways Gov. have used to discredit someone is to put doubt into the populous about their sexual orientation...and is a tried and proven method for doing so....fyi....

area51drone

Rogan dug in early, but I feel like the last while hasn't been a lot of attacking.   

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 01:29:41 AM
...one of the top ways Gov. have used to discredit someone is to put doubt into the populous about their sexual orientation...and is a tried and proven method for doing so....fyi....

I could absolutely care less if he's gay.   I used to play on a gay ice hockey team (I'm not gay, by the way, but played with guys who were)...   I think he's gay.   Someone who is lying to the world about who he is makes me question him even more (beyond all the bullshit)

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:32:22 AM
I could absolutely care less if he's gay.   I used to play on a gay ice hockey team (I'm not gay, by the way, but played with guys who were)...   I think he's gay.   Someone who is lying to the world about who he is makes me question him even more (beyond all the bullshit)
I hear ya...I don't think he is..but again - point is mute to me since I find the conversation enticing enough.  lol - An All gay ice hockey team HAHA - i kid ofcourse, but did you guys have pink uniforms!

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 01:34:36 AM
I hear ya...I don't think he is..but again - point is mute to me since I find the conversation enticing enough.  lol - An All gay ice hockey team HAHA - i kid ofcourse, but did you guys have pink uniforms!

It wasn't all gay, just mostly gay.  They had a regular uniform and rainbow patch on the shoulder.  I refused to wear the rainbow patch.   I still have my Slide for Pride medal though...

area51drone

Apparently the greys like lavender... add that to all the weebering and they must be gay! 

area51drone

Oh, at the end of Sirius he goes through this whole "zero point energy" thing, using some little twisted wire attached to a light video he pulled off youtube.   Total scam, total bullshit.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:41:16 AM
Apparently the greys like lavender... add that to all the weebering and they must be gay!
Ha!
Shatner Sings!

steelbot

area51drone

The only good stuff in the documentary is the interviews with the ex military guys.  What sucks for those guys is they lose credibility when attached to Greer.  Sad.

area51drone

Greer lived in Israel for 3 years?  WTF? 

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 01:54:31 AM
Greer lived in Israel for 3 years?  WTF?
He does consistently name the nameless doesn't he.  Rogan is hitting him about as hard as Art would

steelbot

Why not go after big deep pockets like Paul Allen? I mean show him the project, and he'd fund it if it was legit - I mean he bought his own submarine to get away from it all at times!

steelbot

Aight I have to sleep and lie down again man - good show - i'll probably fall asleep listening.

area51drone

You'd think.  Wasn't there someone with some serious money that is funding the bigfoot research by Dr. Meldrum?

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 23, 2013, 02:06:24 AM
You'd think.  Wasn't there someone with some serious money that is funding the bigfoot research by Dr. Meldrum?
Don't know, I don't follow samsquanch to much - I know that one guy wanted to use a series of balloons and ir cameras.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 02:07:26 AM
Don't know, I don't follow samsquanch to much - I know that one guy wanted to use a series of balloons and ir cameras.

I think that's it.  I heard it was blimps, but same difference basically.  Not sure, but thought it was some microsoft guy funding it.

area51drone

I realize I'm back alone, but just in case someone is reading - did Greer just say "The Blowjob heard round the world"?!?!?

area51drone

God damnit, I want to know what these "nastiness" and "threats" are that all these people are talking about