• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2019, 01:28:46 PM
It's just my Muslim temperament surfacing again. You infidels don't realise that when we threaten to strangle someone with their own guts it's only our way of wishing them a good day.

Uh huh. 

In a fit of pious rage this emigre to Germany bit a prostitute's nipples off. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 20, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

I think you're unaware of what many people accept.
I'm not talking about law-abiding people.

Jojo

What kind of place is this.  JS defending the prevalence of animal abusers.  Azz acting like he is one.  I thought swishypants was bad.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2019, 12:00:15 AM
Boiling pits of sewage...

On a good day!  If these verbal exhibitionist weren't posting here they'd
hanging out in a park somewhere waving their weenies. 

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on May 20, 2019, 11:43:32 PM
What kind of place is this ?

A slow moving backwater on the Shit River . . . .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 20, 2019, 10:20:59 AM
Yelling 'fire' in the crowded theatre . . . .
Get some help pal . . . you're a sick puppy.

Take it from him. He knows what he’s talking about. There’s no one sicker than him on this board.

ItsOver

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9123104/man-makes-boozy-night-penis-chopped-off/

"Dr. Wu Panfeng said usually parts of the body that had been amputated should be kept in a dry, refrigerated manner, local media reported." I'll keep this filed under "advice I hope I don't have to follow."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2019, 06:40:29 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9123104/man-makes-boozy-night-penis-chopped-off/

"Dr. Wu Panfeng said usually parts of the body that had been amputated should be kept in a dry, refrigerated manner, local media reported." I'll keep this filed under "advice I hope I don't have to follow."
"Tan allegedly told cops he had no idea who was responsible for the cruel prank" 

Prank? WTF kind of society considers this a 'prank?' Maybe drawing on your friend's passed out face or something but penis amputation a 'prank.' "Pop, you remember those good old days?" "Yes Fraternity at University very amusing but take time away from books, Number One Son." "Yeah pop but that prank was hilarious when they cut off your wang." "Excuse please for Son, he learn American slang and use it too much. Luckily self lucky and doctors able to reattach and went on to bear 14 children.  Including Number One son who speaks slang and like pranks instead of books." "Aw Pop you are no fun."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2019, 06:47:52 PM
"Tan allegedly told cops he had no idea who was responsible for the cruel prank" 

Prank? WTF kind of society considers this a 'prank?' Maybe drawing on your friend's passed out face or something but penis amputation a 'prank.' "Pop, you remember those good old days?" "Yes Fraternity at University very amusing but take time away from books, Number One Son." "Yeah pop but that prank was hilarious when they cut off your wang." "Excuse please for Son, he learn American slang and use it too much. Luckilym self lucky and doctors able to reattach and went on to bear 14 children."
LOL.  Those wacky Chinese. And the non-Chinese who portrayed them.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2019, 06:59:21 PM
LOL.  Those wacky Chinese. And the non-Chinese who portrayed them.

Birmingham was spooked about the "wang" cutting pranks and got bug-eyed and crawfished out of the room but fell into a coffin that some creepy evil German doctor had in his lab! And sad "boss I'm leaving for the car." Charlie and the Irish Captain just gave each other a look and laughed. Number One Son gulped and "Pop I'm going also." 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 21, 2019, 09:05:18 AM
On a good day!  If these verbal exhibitionist weren't posting here they'd
hanging out in a park somewhere waving their weenies.

Waiving their weenies while reading sonnets, poetry and composing haiku's n the park...

I had never really considered MV to be providing a necessary public service until this moment. Where else can the "verbal exhibitionist's" let it all hang out?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2019, 11:15:15 PM
Waiving their weenies while reading sonnets, poetry and composing haiku's n the park...

I had never really considered MV to be providing a necessary public service until this moment. Where else can the "verbal exhibitionist's" let it all hang out?

I think there is a misinterpretation due to cultural differences:  that is how we Norse issue a challenge, much like the haka of the Maori in its original, pre-tourist form.  And our warlike women beat their bare bosoms with the flat of a sword. (Cf. Eiríks saga rauða, Chapter 12)

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 21, 2019, 11:56:54 PM
I think there is a misinterpretation due to cultural differences:  that is how we Norse issue a challenge, much like the haka of the Maori in its original, pre-tourist form.  And our warlike women beat their bare bosoms with the flat of a sword. (Cf. Eiríks saga rauða, Chapter 12)
I value the clarification. Please pardon my misinterpretation.  ;)

Asuka Langley

QuoteTOKYO (TR) â€" Tokyo Metropolitan Police on Thursday arrested a 21-year-old woman for allegedly stabbing a male acquaintance at her residence in Shinjuku Ward, reports Nikkan Sports (May 23).

At around 3:50 p.m., Yuka Takaoka, of no known occupation, allegedly used a kitchen knife to stab the man, aged in his 20s or 30s, in the abdomen inside the fifth-floor residence.

The man was transported to a hospital where he remains in serious condition, according to the Shinjuku Police Station.

Takaoka, who has been accused of attempted murder, admits to the allegations. “I, too, wanted to die,” the suspect was quoted by police.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/crime/woman-stabs-male-acquaintance-at-shinjuku-residence/

>dat feel when no yandere g/f

Asuka Langley

dis bish been promising a 5VZ timing belt video for the past year and just now figure out hot to make a crank holding tool out of something thats not wood. Get your shit together Faye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w638xpYv_0c

whoozit

Sangria and fajitas are an agreeable combination.

Jojo

I miss my last job taking care of a senior.  Two full time weeks of breakfast, sitcoms, exercise, surfin', lunch, paperwork, laundry, snacks, and song.  Other than some optional house cleaning and the commute, it was like being on vacation  :).

Asuka Langley

QuoteJimmy Page just after seeing the band play in Tokyo in 2016. He complimented Akane and said she was the reincarnation of John Bonham. Akane was star struck. She later said Mr Jimmy Page-san offered her much encouragement and she promised to do her best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BandMaid/comments/bjs0qq/jimmy_page_just_after_seeing_the_band_play_in/?utm_source=BD&utm_medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1

based and Sean Connery pilled

[attachment=1]

chefist

BellGab will always evolve...I love seeing the new phase, combining the old and the new...as I've always said, we make our own entertainment.

God bless all...

Friendship....

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2019, 11:00:25 AM
BellGab will always evolve...I love seeing the new phase, combining the old and the new...as I've always said, we make our own entertainment.

God bless all...

Friendship....

#SoSayWeALL!
#PraiseMV!
#Friendship

chefist

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 11:03:59 AM

#SoSayWeALL!
#PraiseMV!
#Friendship

Erinn is the new antagonist...probably thought she would be a protagonist...you cannot predict the trade winds of BellGab...but, it's all entertainment for us! Ha...