• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 09:40:48 PM
Then let's do it.  Put pen to paper girl! 

It had been a long, hot day and the Snoopy phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I was just polishing  off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese.

She approached my desk smelling of two for a dollar smell well and snickers bars.  She sneered at me and sarcastically told me not to get up.  I hadn't planned to.

I love it already!  ;D

Roswells, Art

It had been a long, hot day and the Snoopy phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I was just polishing  off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese.

She approached my desk smelling of two for a dollar smell well and snickers bars.  She sneered at me and sarcastically told me not to get up.  I hadn't planned to.

I sat there, in a fog that would make London proud. Eventually she got up and started poking at me to see if I was awake.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:36:11 PM
Senda is a fat cunt.

"Senda is a fat cunt" ®â,,¢is now a Registered Trademark.

Please donate .50 cents to George®â,,¢ for future usage.

Thank you®â,,¢

Love ALL ®â,,¢

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
t had been a long, hot day and the Snoopy phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I was just polishing  off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese.

She approached my desk smelling of two for a dollar smell well and snickers bars.  She sneered at me and sarcastically told me not to get up.  I hadn't planned to.  I sat there, in a fog that would make London proud. Eventually she got up and started poking at me to see if I was awake.

Detective?  Detective?  She kept poking me with a short, fat, blunt instrument, her finger. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
I sat there, in a fog that would make London proud. Eventually she got up and started poking at me to see if I was awake.
Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
Detective?  Detective?  She kept poking me with a short, fat, blunt instrument, her finger. 

"aaah!' I spit out, "Food!" I saw her looking around for something to stuff in my face. A forgotten donut was there, sitting away from my grasp like an idea. She took hold of it and stuffed it into my mouth then took a few steps back while hiding a look of horror. "Okay, so now that I have some energy for the next ten minutes, you can let me know what you're here for. Also, are you lactating?"

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 04, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

But I did hear with my little ear "This is the guy from Fittsburgh".

More like Shittsburgh after he crapped his pants.

"Detective?  Detective?"  She kept poking me with a short, fat, blunt instrument, her finger.

"aaah!' I spit out, "Food!" I saw her looking around for something to stuff in my face. A forgotten donut was there, sitting away from my grasp like an idea. She took hold of it and stuffed it into my mouth then took a few steps back while hiding a look of horror. "Okay, so now that I have some energy for the next ten minutes, you can let me know what you're here for. Also, are you lactating?"

"Excuse me," she asked.

"Uh..never mind."

Now, I had seen the legs, but as I was coming out of my well-oiled stupor, I took in the whole vision.  A short, rotund woman in a mustard yellow moo moo, savagely cut to a shorter length, was trying to get my attention.  I swallowed the musty, mummified remains of the donut, wishing I had one more belt of gin to wash it down.

"Yes, Ma'am...uh...sorry, the secretary is out this afternoon. " The fact is, I hadn't hired one on account of low funds.   

"Uh, won't you please sit down?  I'd offer you a beverage but we're fresh out as it were.  Uh, what brings you in on such a hot day?" 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 02, 2018, 08:38:24 PM
I recall an ancient Chinese saying [that I just made up]: "He Who Goes Full Retard On You Tube Goes Full Retard Everywhere Else."

LOL, I'm going to embroider that on a cushion.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 31, 2017, 10:35:54 PM
He spent $11.75 on three donuts.  Kathy liked hers, but Falkie didn't like either of the two he got for himself.  $11.75.
Of course. It's not like he was spending his money. Thank God for the American taxpayer and suckers.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 31, 2017, 11:11:52 PM
But not one penny for the ASPCA. The people that created the displays and gave him content to video... no cash for you!
And no $5 tip for the pizza delivery girl. Senda doesn't have that kind of money to throw away.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

"Excuse me," she asked.

"Uh..never mind."

Now, I had seen the legs, but as I was coming out of my well-oiled stupor, I took in the whole vision.  A short, rotund woman in a mustard yellow moo moo, savagely cut to a shorter length, was trying to get my attention.  I swallowed the musty, mummified remains of the donut, wishing I had one more belt of gin to wash it down.

"Yes, Ma'am...uh...sorry, the secretary is out this afternoon. " The fact is, I hadn't hired one on account of low funds.   

"Uh, won't you please sit down?  I'd offer you a beverage but we're fresh out as it were.  Uh, what brings you in on such a hot day?"

She looked around for a place to sit and looked quite perplexed before saying politely, "I'll stand"
"Now then," she began. "My boyfriend seems to be missing." "There was some unexplained phenomena at the time so that is why I came to you...are you going to finish that donut?"

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

"Excuse me," she asked.

"Uh..never mind."

"Uh, won't you please sit down?  I'd offer you a beverage but we're fresh out as it were.  Uh, what brings you in on such a hot day?" She looked around for a place to sit and looked quite perplexed before saying politely, "I'll stand"
"Now then," she began. "My boyfriend seems to be missing." "There was some unexplained phenomena at the time so that is why I came to you...are you going to finish that donut?"

"Uh...no...by all means."  I scooted the donut which sat on a stained napkin toward her.  She shoved it all into her mouth and began to chew.  I felt a little of the contents of my stomach begin to rise in my throat, as imagined the donut had a rather stiff hint of boiler gin breathed into it.

The though occurred to me that the boyfriend wasn't missing at all, but was rather hiding someplace. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
You are the last one on my Hoodie list.. :(

Take a chance.

https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

I still like Abba. And no way, but it's crazy you were able to get everyone's personal info from this site and they still think you're some nice banker. Like a banker is trustworthy, teehee, even if you were one.

Well, i'm off...my kid has a basketball game in the morning.  Roswells, thank you for an entertaining evening, it was fun.  I think we have a story here...we'll have to keep working on it.  Hopefully everyone will feel free to add to the story.  Goodnight everyone!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 09:54:53 PM
"Senda is a fat cunt" ®â,,¢is now a Registered Trademark
so may I assume "THE FAT CUNT SENDA" is still available for unrestricted use in the public domain ?

inquiring for a friend...
damn, who am I kidding...
I am asking for me !

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 05, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
And no $5 tip for the pizza delivery girl. Senda doesn't have that kind of money to throw away.
and why doesn't he have "that kind of money" ?
could it be due to the fact...
his good nature at Starbucks...
purchasing all those lattes for those adolescent busty blonde girls that happen to walk in when Senda is holding court at his usual corner seat ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
You're correct..But if It were me, I'd demand GA. I'm squeamish about my eyes being touched.

Me too.  Not squeamish, just like the dope.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
Oh it's not so bad buddy.  I've endured six eye surgeries for some differing maladies over the years.  The last one
this past October for a cornea issue was pretty cool actually.   They lock your head in this vice like thing, then put
this gizmo straight out of A Clockwork Orange to keep your eyelids open and then dump some numbing gunk
on in there and before you know it you see the scalpel coming closer and closer and closer.   Not a damn thing you
can do about it.

Shit Walks, that's enough to curdle a man's balls.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:42:56 PM
Where the fuck have you been? Also, you know that was just a ploy to get everyone's personal information, right?

Yeah right..Sherlock,  that's what it was about.
Love the clueless too  :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
I still like Abba. And no way, but it's crazy you were able to get everyone's personal info from this site and they still think you're some nice banker. Like a banker is trustworthy, teehee, even if you were one.

Sherlock.. you could have had it sent to a different name and address than your home address. Just saying.. Glad others enjoyed them. It wasn't even my idea. PBS started it and asked if I'd do it  on Bella Haven. Others chimed in and I thought what the heck I'd do it, knowing nothing last. Be a nice momento to remember the fun we had on Bella Haven. That's about all there, was to it. Except the artist that I commissioned to designed the white crow about a year later had his two lower legs blown off from an explosion accident. I had another run of hoodlies produced and donated them to a fund raiser his friends and family had for his recovery.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 05, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
so may I assume "THE FAT CUNT SENDA" is still available for unrestricted use in the public domain ?

inquiring for a friend...
damn, who am I kidding...
I am asking for me !

That would be a correct assumption.

ONeill

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
I don't think so.  If anything the thread picked up a big bump when Falkenberg's Fortress crumbled and was merged in.

There was also Chefist's blog thread that turned into the third Falkie thread, and was later merged. Those were the days, three blazing Falkie threads...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
"Uh...no...by all means."  I scooted the donut which sat on a stained napkin toward her.  She shoved it all into her mouth and began to chew.  I felt a little of the contents of my stomach begin to rise in my throat, as imagined the donut had a rather stiff hint of boiler gin breathed into it.

The though occurred to me that the boyfriend wasn't missing at all, but was rather hiding someplace.

The thought also occurred to me that I was naked from the waist down. Business had been slow recently, and after getting up at the crack of noon today I had neglected to pull on my form-fitting business shorts. While my client was busily slapping away a few rats, that had emerged from my home office/couch in quest of donut crumbs, I grabbed Pancake (one of my beloved kitties) and placed her over my groin. I am a private dick, not a public one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 06, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
The thought also occurred to me that I was naked from the waist down. Business had been slow recently, and after getting up at the crack of noon today I had neglected to pull on my form-fitting business shorts. While my client was busily slapping away a few rats, that had emerged from my home office/couch in quest of donut crumbs, I grabbed Pancake (one of my beloved kitties) and placed her over my groin. I am a private dick, not a public one.

The dulcet tones of a familiar tune came over my renewed subscribed streaming radio app. I'd had to grift especially hard, but secured the necessary $40 by saying it would go to starving Norwegians or somesuch.. My favourite! Fish mouths for Dinner's classic 'Don't ram it in so hard bitch.' Three of the founding members had broken away from the original line up (Fish heads for breakfast) who had modest success, having had four top forty hits, including the acoustic/thrash metal/reggae/ three part harmony floor filler 'You think that's disgusting? Watch this'. held at number two for three weeks by that queen of smooch, Barry Manilow with 'I can't smile without you'. For reasons I couldn't fathom, Kathy wasn't impressed.