Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
Eh, I turned it off a while ago.  The guy was telling a nice relaxing story, which I have heard before, but it's a nice story, and I really don't think he needed any help or interruptions, but heathers voice kept booming in and ruining the mood, so I turned it off.  He has a nice relaxing voice.  Heather sounds like an explosion waiting for a place to happen.  She almost sounds like she thinks she's a commentator on a football game.  IMO.

With you, Brig, I really tried giving it a go last night - suffered mindlessly through the first half hour, enjoyed the guest’s tale of implants and x-rays, then just couldn’t take her screechy voice any longer... too bad, I missed Rosebud’s call. Well, perhaps that was for the best. I didn’t need nightmares.

Quote from: Ghost on June 12, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
With you, Brig, I really tried giving it a go last night - suffered mindlessly through the first half hour, enjoyed the guest’s tale of implants and x-rays, then just couldn’t take her screechy voice any longer... too bad, I missed Rosebud’s call. Well, perhaps that was for the best. I didn’t need nightmares.

I didn't listen to Heather last night. I've already bought the gentleman's book and I'm looking forward to Dave interviewing him shortly.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
We need an on-air seaǹce. I want to know what Art 's last words were, although perhaps it's hard to tell if he had a pillow over his face.

"I...…..Can't...….Breathe."

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
He sent her to infiltrate BellGab in 2013 and used NLP and subliminal programming to get MV to start up the Gabcast in order to begin the mentoring process. Priceless. The Manchurian Gabcaster.

but then who is the shooter stalker?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 09, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
I look like vaguely like Connie Willis, except my hair is dark brown, but I think she dyes hers blond as the roots are showing LOL (Sorry, Connie - I'll get you some donuts and milk to make up for it if we ever meet)

Huh.  Connie Willis looks vaguely loveable bang-able.  Hmmm.  I've got a whole different perspective on you now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Doomed on June 09, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
"The kingdom of knees, thighs, woowoos, and boobies"

I like this one.  I vote for this one (Redacted).  Pick this one next.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
It is the same person that I called out for the Bono story years ago.
She wanted attention and, once she felt she had it, would do anything to keep it.
As with Slothie many would have benefited if they only listened to Bart from the beginning.
It's ok, Bart is back to clean up the mess.

Thank God, we have Bart Ell.  The final line of defense.  In defense of mediocrity.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
I have already taken one for the team. I am no longer worthy.

You should start a GoFundMe page so that you can get enough money for beer to drown your laughter.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 10, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
Not necessarily. Greedy, selfish people seek out the path of least resistance to get more money...

According to Michael Vara himself, there was some big income being made with that show.

Yeah?  How much is he getting?

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 10, 2018, 01:39:05 PM
Yeah the Bono story about when she worked as a roadie and they were instructed not to look him in the eye. This was a gabcast I believe when she called in before she was a cohost. She told how she was in their dressing room after they went onstage and saw the deli trays and I was expecting her to say she retaliated by doing something to their food. But instead she said to get back at them she ate it. I remember going WTF? For me it was the first sign she wasn’t as cool as I previously thought.

Female roadie?  Thought they were called groupies.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 10, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
2. Heather is/was a tom boy. She has talked on the air about rebuilding muscle cars and refusing to wear anything pink or purple here on site. The trans rumour does not fit - and is based on context of a hint of lip shadow in one photo!?  Friday on air, she akwardly compared those who got the transgender surgery to getting a tattoo. On another show, she teased the trannies as callously as any political forum here about the bathroom issue. If she had any transgender fans, all but those with the thickest skin have probably moved along, including the old lady cat trannies*. While she is not a hater, she does not give a rat's ass about anything LGBT, either.

It is BG, after all.

Dyna-X, you must be new here.  Let me show you around.  But to your point.  THIS IS BELLGAB. Ppl get crucified just for showing up.   Your point?  Is enough evidence, in Bellgab, to lay waste to the entire city of Spokane and put the population to the sword.

paladin1991

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
For a Heather Wade thread, I'm seriously disappointed in the lack of cats. Allow me to fix this.

That there is a lot of pussy.

teknoslag

Quote from: spookcat on June 12, 2018, 02:02:39 AM
Do any of yours try drinking out of water bottles?

Some do. The one standing in the first photo eats through them.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 10, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
Can I just say that if Heather really is Art's son, I feel like a dick because the whole thing suddenly becomes quite sad. But I also think Art's hidden trans son wouldn't have joined Bellgab.
What is that?  An Apology?  On Bellgab?

Ghost

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
I didn't listen to Heather last night. I've already bought the gentleman's book and I'm looking forward to Dave interviewing him shortly.

Smart move 21st, I should have tried that before I listened.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
That there is a lot of pussy.

That's what Senda said the first time he saw Kathy naked.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
That's what Senda said the first time he saw Kathy naked.

Was that before or after he parked his prius in the 'wrong spot?'

WeinerInHand

A summation of last nights thread...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 12, 2018, 10:54:59 AM
A summation of last nights thread...

Is there any animal more neurotic?  Not that I would change them (watching them bounce in a panic for no reason over cumberers is one way to kill a Sunday). 

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
Sounds like Paul is now bargaining fm a position of weakness.

...or a position of dishonesty.  That bi-polar tone does not instill confidence.

Bart Ell

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
She did steal it.  Jim needs to get his facts straight.

I hear there will be a show on tonight at 10pm eastern that will drop another bomb on their little world.

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
Yeah?  How much is he getting?
I don't remember if Vara gave numbers.  I think that's part of his Art/Keith rant that so famously was denied as an edit job. (His recap of leaving DMDN.)