• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I have featured KONR in my virtual town at IMVU.

If you an IMVU user, you can visit the room by posting this url in your browser.

imvu://room/SilverBead/The+Shop+Garden

Bart Ell

I do not know what IMVU is but I will tolerate the unlawful use of my I.P. this time.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 15, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
I do not know what IMVU is but I will tolerate the unlawful use of my I.P. this time.

IMVU is a virtual world, a bit like online gaming without the games.  I made you a virtual station to advertise your station to my IMVU friends, but it will only take me a moment to remove it if you wish.  Just let me know. No worries.  :-*

It's free advertising, NO?  ???

People who have an avatar at IMVU can visit my room, and might even find virtual me there to chat with.  :)

You can even go in the studio, and sit down, have a cup of coffee,  and there's lots and lots of virtual desserts available.  Cakes, donuts etc to choose from.  You would like it there, HONEST.  ;D

I just wish I could actually stream your station from it.   Maybe someday.  ;D

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
IMVU is a virtual world, a bit like online gaming without the games.  I made you virtual station to advertise your station to my IMVU friends, but it will only take me a moment to remove it if you wish.  Just let me know. No worries.  :-*

Do not remove it, I will figure this wizardry out and send a virtual lawyer to serve you at your virtual station!
#Virtualcy

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 15, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Do not remove it, I will figure this wizardry out and send a virtual lawyer to serve you at your virtual station!
#Virtualcy

Hahaha, Awesome!  Maybe I will see virtual YOU there soon  ;D

You will LOVE it!  There is a coffee house, a bakery full of cakes and donuts, dancing, you'll love it.  ;D

If you have any favorite images of yourself or your studio etc. that you would like me to display in your virtual studio, just let me know.

Jojo

Quote from: timebandit on June 15, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
how do you put a bow on desert?
asking for a friend.

#HeatherLoudAndProud
Tie a yellow ribbon around a cactus.
Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
IMVU is a virtual world, a bit like online gaming without the games.  I made you a virtual station to advertise your station to my IMVU friends, but it will only take me a moment to remove it if you wish.  Just let me know. No worries.  :-*

It's free advertising, NO?  ???

People who have an avatar at IMVU can visit my room, and might even find virtual me there to chat with.  :)

You can even go in the studio, and sit down, have a cup of coffee,  and there's lots and lots of virtual desserts available.  Cakes, donuts etc to choose from.  You would like it there, HONEST.  ;D

I just wish I could actually stream your station from it.   Maybe someday.  ;D
Sounds fun.

Jojo

I don't know if she lost housing, and I don't know if the name change was the result of legalities.  But, the name change came after the people in charge of Midnight in the Desert sounded upset at her using their name.

Like you said, it's hard to follow that thread.  I think one day it grew by 35 pages, kind of like my tush seemed to grow outward when I put on these high heels.

Fourteen

munbeam666

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
Sorry, but I got bored with the whole drama scene, and tuned out. I haven't been following or listening to any of it. I just tuned in for the first time last night to hear Heather calling her show The Kingdom of Nye. Was there some legal action bringing this about? Also did she lose her Pahrump house, and move to Raton, NM? Fill me in devoted listeners.
Raton NM? Where did you hear this?

Juan

Vara’s audio is horrible tonight

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on June 15, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
Vara’s audio is horrible tonight

He's coming through pretty well on Youtube livestream.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: timebandit on June 15, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
how do you put a bow on desert?
asking for a friend.

#HeatherLoudAndProud

Try Smog, I hear she is looking for someone.

Kolchak

Everyone wants to listen to KYAH, despite the show being available on LNM and many other sources. Just be a helluva station.

Juan

He’s better on YouTube, but I’ve had enough of this guest

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Kolchak on June 15, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
Everyone wants to listen to KYAH, despite the show being available on LNM and many other sources. Just be a helluva station.

Hahhaha  Her delusions keep on growing.   Ira probably did it to make her feel good.

Mr Apnea

Damn.   Must have to wait for the toll of Midnight on July 1 for the next infusion of cash.

Hey Chefist!!! How does she pay for her $100 energy bill!!!

Ghost

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 08:34:45 PM
Damn.   Must have to wait for the toll of Midnight on July 1 for the next infusion of cash.

If we all chip in .01 she could get her $2.99 special. #haveaheart #itsSmog #itsforagoodcause

Sean92008

So, the station goes out to buy more bandwidth then, when they turn off their DDOS machine of fake listenership, the station will feel burned.  These people are really fucked up.  They leave a path of destruction.

Anybody carrying her show has not done due diligence...  Of course, at a pay-to-play station, there's already something wrong.

Vara's guest is on some 3-Dimensual drugs.

Fairly shitty station. I used to listen to it to hear JB Weld's Caravan To Midnight program.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

One must ask how many packs she goes through a day, how many bottles are consumed in a day or how many Twinkies are ingested in a day...There are a lot of priorities in life that take precedence over LMN programming...  Smog better watch it, her wavering loyalty might get her banned from their chat room.

Bluejay

#Virtualcy

Dr. MD MD

What's the damn show about tonight?! >:(

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on June 15, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
Happy 4K!  :D  Sorry I missed it.

So, any non-Chef related drama here lately?  ;D

Drama from another unnamed thread is that brig is apparently unlawfully using some sort of logo or something in her IMVU town that's the intellectual property of Bart Ell, who has threatened a virtual suit and will be sending a virtual process server to KONR Radio in Brig Town in order to serve her, lol.

I'm looking forward to it.  He said he has to learn the wizardry of IMVU, then he shall come to my town to meet me with his virtual lawyers  ;D

Zenman

#Virtualcy

lol   ;D

Zenman

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
I'm looking forward to it.  He said he has to learn the wizardry of IMVU, then he shall come to my town to meet me with his virtual lawyers  ;D

Lol. Cracked me up when I read that. I remember Virtual World, I think it was called, from pre turn of the century. Windows 95, I think it was. I hope you find a good virtual attorney that looks at least a little like James Spader.

Mr Apnea

Poor Heater.   Spin that story.  Never mind that you had to pay them to take the show.   FM in Delta reaches no one.