• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, you look like something they found in a crashed UFO outside of Roswell, NM.       

Pelayo

Hey, that AI called the dietrich is just a little slut.

Pelayo

There's no women to fuck in China!           

Gunner65

Dietrich is on a Hong Kong rant?  WTF?  What is he getting to?  Falklands War...blah blah.

Pelayo

Hong Kong means "fragrant port"? Here's what ddd is more interested in:
芳香的肛门
Fāngxiāng de gāngmén

Gunner65

Dietrich will be leaving his "post" soon for a matter of time... :)

Pelayo

Here is a clip from one of Bruce Lee's best movies:                   
https://youtu.be/NKVXAftwLso

Pelayo

This guy, like ddd, is not afraid to use the N-word:               
https://youtu.be/Uwk6r8TJD2U

Gunner65

Dietrichs' chat is suddenly frozen!  No one is commenting!  Where are all his trolls?

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2019, 08:21:49 PM
Dietrichs' chat is suddenly frozen!  No one is commenting!  Where are all his trolls?
They probably fell asleep listening to ddd's mindless drivel.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 08:24:27 PM
They probably fell asleep listening to ddd's mindless drivel.
People know when someone is nuts...and Dietrich is NUTS!  He said he is soon going to be leaving....

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2019, 08:28:00 PM
People know when someone is nuts...and Dietrich is NUTS!  He said he is soon going to be leaving....
If ddd is indeed leaving, I have a piece of advice for him- don't let the door hit ya ddd!

Pelayo

You better be careful talking about the Israelis ddd, they might put your son of hitler's ass in a gas chamber and then cremate you.

Gunner65

Dietrich is not long for going away.  He makes no sense anymore and cannot attack his detractors with slander and defamation anymore.  Because he has no proof of anything..

He is a stuttering, slobbering piece of shit.  And can no longer defend himself.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, your affected Spanish accent is totally cringeworthy and I would punch you in the face if it were not for the fact that all your affected foreign accents are equally cringeworthy. I can't believe you can't see what a laughable clown you are.

Gunner65

DD takes a break and Arola and Barney scramble....

Pelayo

Hey pavel, didn't your fuhrer ddd dictate to you you couldn't play music during the break?

Pelayo

ddd wants to produce a film entitled "Enter Judith Eggert's Hershey highway."

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:13:05 PM
I hope an earthquake knocks all of san francisco into the bay.
If you ever lived in San Francisco you would never say that. Despite all it's problems it's still a great city. Too bad that vermin like Dietrich has to live there as well as the LGBT freak shows.

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:18:22 PM
I am going to send a bag of dog sh@t to 1242 Green st that will spontaneously catch on fire when you open the package.
To save on heating bills, Dietrich is already burning excrement ( his own ) to stay warm on those freezing San Francisco nights. You now know why he has no neighbors.

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 08:34:34 PM
You better be careful talking about the Israelis ddd, they might put your son of hitler's ass in a gas chamber and then cremate you.
The Jews might put Dietrich inside a hollow metal statue of a bull then roast him alive. They are going back to Baal worship like their ancestors did.

Quote from: Pelayo on June 16, 2019, 06:19:47 PM
Michael Aquino should log on to ddd's chatroom.
If Aquino is back in San Francisco he will have only two words for Dietrich: "Extreme Prejudice"

https://youtu.be/xA6V9qSAqdU

Pelayo

Probably the best thing to remedy the ddd problem is have Elon Musk put him in one of his cars and send him into space in a sector that he would never come into contact with anything or anybody for hundreds of millions of years.
https://youtu.be/MS79Pk4naEk

Pelayo

California is a toilet. And adam schiff for brains is a total retard. Nancy pe-blow-me can go to hell.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 16, 2019, 08:28:00 PM
He is leaving? That's good news. When during the show does he say this?

Dietrich says he might vacate his post on the 2:07:55 mark of the show. Thanks for giving me the silent treatment. What a pair of prima-donnas. And you know which two of you I am referring to. You guys are no different than Dietrich.