• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Star Trek: The Next Generation (STTNG)

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 07, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

Quote from: jazmunda on January 07, 2014, 09:42:19 PM
I find any females who travel in the TARDIS to be sexy.
Yep.  The blondes...

[attachimg=1]

The black girls...

[attachimg=1]

It's like a Rolling Stones song.

jazmunda

And for the robosexuals who practice beastiality:

Almost forgot.  Just for you, Jaz - the Australian:

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: jazmunda on January 07, 2014, 10:14:02 PM
Talk about bigger on the inside.

Oh, fuck.  There goes half my beer out my nose, you bastard!

If Galaxy Breast Quest is on the table, here's my first vote, in all seriousness.

Here's my alternate:

Quote from: jazmunda on January 07, 2014, 10:14:02 PM
Talk about bigger on the inside.

There are some obvious exceptions.

BIGGER ON THE INSIDE

That was brilliant, made me laugh hard

Gd5150

Honorable mention should go to Famke Janssen who played the empathic metamorph and whos seduction caused Riker to have to check himself into holodeck 4. Classic.

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 07, 2014, 10:23:08 PM
I'm begging you man... Stop... It hurts...

One more.

Probably the only redhead I'd fuck. Sorry Curtis.

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 07, 2014, 10:23:08 PM
I'm begging you man... Stop... It hurts...
Last one, then I'll, umm, be (ahem) ... Done.

[attachimg=1]

The lady who played in the piano bar in an episode of TNG, had the worst makeup. Looked like she had a plastic pig nose on and pipe cleaners glued to her face. Anybody remember her?

aldousburbank

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 07, 2014, 10:45:23 PM
Last one, then I'll, umm, be (ahem) ... Done.

[attachimg=1]
Take this you bastard!

analog kid

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 11:56:21 AM
You guys are killing me.  Someone please back me up on DS9 here.

DS9 was pretty good. It had more complex characters than TNG, with actual conflicts between them and greater conflicts with other races. DS9 was kind of an answer to the emotionless sterility of TNG characters. The latter mostly got along really well and it became stale after a while. Quark was a more interesting and three dimensional character than most of those on TNG. I did like TNG much better though.

area51drone

Quote from: analog kid on January 07, 2014, 11:38:51 PM
DS9 was pretty good. It had more complex characters than TNG, with actual conflicts between them and greater conflicts with other races. DS9 was kind of an answer to the emotionless sterility of TNG characters. The latter mostly got along really well and it became stale after a while. Quark was a more interesting and three dimensional character than most of those on TNG. I did like TNG much better though.

Thank you.  Great minds think alike.  More than you realize and that I care to share at the moment. 

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on January 07, 2014, 10:39:12 PM

One more.

Probably the only redhead I'd fuck. Sorry Curtis.

I don't care how hot she is, unless the carpet doesn't match the drapes, there would be no sticking my dick anywhere near something like that.   Are you telling me that you would really want to even chance a soul-less ginger baby?   

Disapproves.

Fucking freckle cream ads.. damn you bellgab! DAMN YOU!

valdez

analog kid

Quote from: area51drone on January 08, 2014, 02:52:59 AM
Thank you.  Great minds think alike.  More than you realize and that I care to share at the moment.

Welcome. And lets not forget that DS9 didn't have Wesley Crusher.

Wil Wheaton is going to show up here after googling that name.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 07, 2014, 04:40:03 PM
that's ok.  i was just about to point out the fact that deanna troi has bad breasts when i read this post, so it's not like we're trying to feed the hungry or save some whales here.

I see your point but the teenage version of me wasn't as picky and the hint of nipple and the pause button on a VHS were my friends.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on January 08, 2014, 07:46:57 AM
I see your point but the teenage version of me wasn't as picky and the hint of nipple and the pause button on a VHS were my friends.

one of my favorite TNG! where troy is sluting around the enterprise trying to bang all the guys.

riker always gave me the douche chills for some reason. maybe it was that episode where he finds strange glasses to play a virtual funnel game that made him bust a nut in his jumpsuit. of course the game is a secret plot to take over the enterprise, but westly crusher and his hot new girl friend from the academy, who he never bangs BTW, save the day.

oh and I couldn't stand Dr. crusher either. with one exception, the episode where everyone keeps disappearing around her, like they never existed. even the computer count of people on board was diminishing. it ends up with just her on the enterprise with the universe shrinking and collapsing around her. intriguing!
TNG was a good series, with a few terrible episodes along the way.
I always liked: times arrow pt one and two.
I guess in general the time travel episodes were my favorites.