• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

RoseGirl

Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

RoseGirl

Hey kids!

Just found out that the UFOship chat will be open for us tonight....so we can chat there and fling fish and everything.

So, at 7pm, go to The GabCast and log in!

chefist

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM
Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

I caught the last part! Was there a call in number?

RoseGirl

Morning kids!

Working on some of the techno issues this morning. I now have the Skype settings set to accept all calls. Duh! Too freakin funny.

Working on the sound levels too. So many buttons and knobs and flashing lights...hehehe.

k...let me know if you have any other ideas, comments or suggestions.

rosie

RoseGirl

Oh and a big thanks to wr250 for letting us use the UFOchat and making me an op. ~oh the power~

Tonight's topic will be something simple....as in stories of UFOs that you have seen or experienced. I was just listening to last night's show and...lol....you know, I have to remember I am not like other people, in fact, I am a bit strange. I must stop being so complicated and deep, I think. People don't understand me. So....topics need to be simple and perky, I guess.

Also, I will make the show tonight one hour and see how that goes. If I get callers, then we can go longer...so we will see what happens. I may also put together a few minutes of music to play before the show begins, just so it sounds fun and everyone knows the show is about to start. Oh and shorter music on the half-hours...I only put the music there because that is where breaks usually go and I was told to get used to that...so...blammo...music breaks.

Anyway, it's a work in progress, folks. Thanks for your patience.  :)

ComeBackArt

I wrote this over in the Bella Haven thread, but will repost here as it's probably more appropriate in this thread:

QuoteIf you plan on posting recorded shows somewhere for download, might I ask that you consider setting up an RSS feed for those of us who try to rely on podcatchers as much as possible to get our recorded audio fix?

Good luck with the show!

Cheers!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Orange Crush on August 25, 2015, 01:34:08 PM
I wrote this over in the Bella Haven thread, but will repost here as it's probably more appropriate in this thread:

Cheers!

Hey OC, yes I will be reposting shows, most probably on my web site as an archive...I think I will eventually go with the 'Art Model' of hearing the show live and then paying for the archives. Haven't decided yet...but that seems the easiest. I looked at doing it on SoundCloud...but then I thought, geez, what's wrong with just putting them on my site? Except the bandwidth thing...but we may be able to fix that soon. Anyway, yes...reposts are coming, warts and all.

RoseGirl

Oh and I won't be doing the payment thing for the archives for a good long time....so not to worry. You will be able to listen to the past shows for free very soon.

rosie

RoseGirl

August 25, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is UFOs: What do we know? And...of course, your stories and mine.

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Also, if requested, Lasha will open The Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish.

See you at the Show!

shell88

I couldn't get the stream to play, and had no ability to type anything over at the gabcast.  Not sure what's going on.  Too bad.  I will have to try again on my next few evenings off.

RoseGirl

Quote from: shell88 on August 25, 2015, 09:43:28 PM
I couldn't get the stream to play, and had no ability to type anything over at the gabcast.  Not sure what's going on.  Too bad.  I will have to try again on my next few evenings off.

wow...sorry about that shell, everything was working from my end so I am not sure what happened. I will post the show for replay soon though, so not to worry. Oh and just so you know....the stream doesn't automatically begin when you open it, you have to press play (the little arrow on the lower left). I could change that in the future, but for now....you have to start the stream manually once the player pops up.

shell88

I got the sound to work yesterday but couldn't get any sound tonight.  Pop up box was up and volume was full up - showed as max.
I couldn't find the chat box at the gabcast either.  I could see the chat but no writing box. Not sure what's up with it. 

Wanted to listen live so I could call in.  Cant do it till next Monday now, as I work evenings.

shell88

I'm using an imac by the way just in case that's useful info.

eagle

Good Morning all,

Here is where RoseGirl's last shows are posted so you can listen to them.
http://www.mysticstars.net/files/archives.html

RoseGirl

August 26, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's suggested topic? Cultural and political changes after 911: what have you experienced?

Or...really...if you Skype in, anything that comes up in conversation. Just sayin'

RoseGirl

k....was looking for pictures of Pluto on the net today. Instead I stumble across some major strange pictures of things found on Mars by the Mars Rovers. These pics are actually from NASA. What the heck is this stuff?

RoseGirl

And then....oh my ...these ones of moving objects (these pictures were taken at two different times by the Rover)

RoseGirl

...and next one moved

what the heck is this stuff?

RoseGirl

Definitely think I will be talking about this on tonight's Outsider show. Bizarre, eh?

Hank

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 27, 2015, 02:27:35 PM
k....was looking for pictures of Pluto on the net today. Instead I stumble across some major strange pictures of things found on Mars by the Mars Rovers. These pics are actually from NASA. What the heck is this stuff?

OMG, They're laying eggs!

starrmtn001

Are we gathering in the GabCast Chat Room tonight?

RoseGirl

yes....gabcast chat room is open for us. I won't be able to type in....too noisy in the micropho9ne...but I will be watching the chat. so if you have any questions, type them in all caps so I will noticed better. Or...dern it...ya could phone in. It could happen. hehehe