• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

opperation golem

Started by elbee, September 26, 2012, 05:22:33 AM

elbee

Dear friends,

We must take action.

We have put this off far too long.

We must make a talk show host out of digital mud.

here is my plan, which is open source

we chop up noorites most common phrases. 10 or so at the most.

we arrange an interview with a guest (we can fake email addreesses and such to make the arrangements appear legit)

then we conduct this interview by simply playing back noorys tired shallow responses here and there.

i really believe this would work.

then we put the show on.youtube for everyone to see how meaningless noories engagement with a guest is.

Ben Shockley

And if the guest gets suspicious, you abruptly hang up, citing "phone problems," and start playing a tape of an old interview --which would make the "interview" even more-accurately Noorish.

elbee

egg zak ley,

you just read that in noorys voice !

ziznak

this is great.  I was thinking some time ago about putting a GN soundboard together for android.  I even did a few preliminary searches for software.

elbee

MV/Liberace!

ok... let's get this done!!

1...2...3... BREAK!!

<<<crosses arms to watch work being performed by others.

elbee

ok MV, this weekend ill get a Soundboard together. your the man here who knows how to hook the Soundboard into Skype, as I have no idea with that.

im fully serious. this will work.

who can the guest be??

Ben Shockley

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on September 27, 2012, 08:59:15 PM
who can the guest be??

Maybe you should first do a run-through with someone acting as "guest," just to test the concept.

ziznak

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on September 27, 2012, 01:02:18 PM
ziznak, we should do this
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok it's on.

We're going to need some really good sound clips of the Noron doing his thing.  We should also decide on what noronISMs we want to include.  MV's got a pretty good list at the start of the noory sucks thread and just looking through it again he's even got dates which should help getting the clips together.  I really like some of his full phrases as well but I think we should test this out on small one or two word answers first. 

coaster

I'm pretty good at working with audio/video clips, so if you need me, let me know. I'll have 10-15  clips of jorch before you can say 'tumeric'.

BobGrau

I have a bunch of Noory/Wells/Punnett samples... I'm a bit of a soccer mom when it comes to driving the internet, so let me know what's the best way to send them to you.

elbee

Lets get it own!

Ok, so we need to first come up with phrases we need to sample.

We obviously need jorchs lame intro

city of angels clip

how jew get intu this? clip

copy and paste my clips add yours and continue till we have a bunch!

remember, they have to be pretty generic, to fool the guest, but we should defo include a few noorisms!

and yes, once we have the clips, we need some software to play them, whilst recording skype, and yes, we should defo do a dry run!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on September 27, 2012, 08:59:15 PM
ok MV, this weekend ill get a Soundboard together. your the man here who knows how to hook the Soundboard into Skype, as I have no idea with that.

im fully serious. this will work.

who can the guest be??

Quote from: MV on September 27, 2012, 02:31:02 PM
<<<crosses arms to watch work being performed by others.

ziznak

Quote from: MV on September 28, 2012, 01:48:05 PM

alrighty so no help there... I'm thinking this may actually be two projects. 
1.) the noory soundboard.
2.) a clip using the soundboard...

I think once we have the soundboard proggy together then we can put together a little audio file utilizing all of the noronisms... I think if we can come up with a severely CRAZY guest, ahem Steve Quayle, that has appeared numerous times being ya know... crazy.  Then we can string together each of the guests most nutty lines with noory's reactions...

"...egggshactley..."

Juan

Try to get sNoory as the guest.

Quote from: ziznak on September 28, 2012, 03:41:00 PM
... if we can come up with a severely CRAZY guest, ahem Steve Quayle, that has appeared numerous times being ya know... crazy...

Someone like that who will just keep talking as long as needed.   

Start of with the 'how arre yew', 'whatcha bin up-tuh since we last talked', how'd-juh git intneresch-ted in this', 'whatch nexcht fur yew' and all that.  Just wait for the next pause and play 'incredible', 'so true', 'riveting', 'amazing', 'good point', and all the rest, then repeat.  Maybe ask the same 10-12 questions George asked the last 15 times the person was on, then at the right time 'let'sch go to thuh calls', then hang up on the guy.. 

It would be just like an actual show.  It might even be what PremRat has been doing for the last 8 years.

ziznak

Quote from: UFO Fill on September 28, 2012, 05:50:21 PM
Try to get sNoory as the guest.
wow, now that would be THE best... snoory interviewing snoory! I love it.  I'd like to see how the "normal?" guest works out first and then we can "up the bar" so to speak.

ziznak

elbee

been busy all day yeaterday. ill chop up a show when i get home in an hour. we need some sort if soundboard software

ziznak

I was looking into AppInventor.  Howtogeek has what looks like an outdated tut on making a soundboard app..
http://www.howtogeek.com/63397/how-to-build-your-own-soundboard-app-with-android-app-inventor/
I'm pretty sure I've downloaded a few soundboards that were created this way in the past.

Then there's a basic windows soundboard app here.... http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/soundboard/

I'd like to make a finished android app available though.  The windows soundboard seems like it would be the perfect tool for testing the files and for mock interviews... Then when we have all of the sound files we want to use we can use them with AppInventor to make it available for download.

wouldn't that be great if somebody called in with a GN soundboard and Snoores came face to face with himself live??  I know, I know... Blah blah delay blah blah call screen blah blah we'd never hear it... still though.  I can dream.

Quote from: coaster on September 28, 2012, 12:39:16 AM
I'm pretty good at working with audio/video clips, so if you need me, let me know. I'll have 10-15  clips of jorch before you can say 'tumeric'.
Quote from: BobGrau on September 28, 2012, 04:22:45 AM
I have a bunch of Noory/Wells/Punnett samples... I'm a bit of a soccer mom when it comes to driving the internet, so let me know what's the best way to send them to you.
OK guys do your thing... .wavs AND mp3's would be great but if you have to go with just one file format thats fine... I've got madd converters here it would just be an extra step...
I'm thinking some sort of free file sharing site would be best since both me and egofart are going to be messing with them?

Egofart, lemme know what ya think.

elbee

trey and format them to either wav or mp3 30 kbps - so we have consistency.

ziznak great idea man.

ManiacMatt

I can send a few clips.  Let us know where to send them.

ziznak

nice we got three recruits just for audio files...
YO HAL... or anybody... whats a good place to use as a repository for this noory audio slag?

ziznak

EDDIE DEAN is being called out... he seems like he might have some good files  of Georgie boy and nobody else has said shit in regards to this project in days,..... if you guys don't help then what the fuck... me and egofart have to work this shit alone? cmon this is a group effort people... let your hatred shine... take the time to make noory tracks... anything... you know what to record... just get him saying stupid shit or totally fucking up normal words... whatever!!! we need tracks to do this!.

Digitech

I recently messed around with making a soundboard. It's easy to do and I can make another if someone has the appropriate audio.

PS - The ultimate use of this soundboard would be to call into George's show and get on the air with it.

Quote from: Digitech on October 11, 2012, 02:53:50 PM
I recently messed around with making a soundboard. It's easy to do and I can make another if someone has the appropriate audio.

PS - The ultimate use of this soundboard would be to call into George's show and get on the air with it.

That's right.

BobGrau

Perhaps not a good idea to plan it in public, though.  8)

ziznak

golem is still in effect and will rise to life very soon...

digitech if you want to help out n stuff pm me and I can get you access to the golem sound clips.... we've got mr dean working on files.