• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

ziznak

We should dedicate a thread to all the member made Noory stuff!!
anybody down?

ziznak

my lastest... more to come though... cmon I knoow you guys got some good ones...

Oversoul

I stumbled upon this one online.

Oversoul

Thanks for the lead, HAL 9000.   This one there is a riot!  ;D

(Click image to zoom in.)

ziznak

haha yeah they're good... but I wanna see some more original work from our peoples here nameeen!!... I've got some I'm working on.... it's pages like that link from hal that inspired me to want to start one here!

DAE

I'm a photoshop newbie, but I just made a custom avatar.  Help yourself...

ziznak

it's the thing that nightmares are made of lol

This one always makes me laugh

[attachimg=1]

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: DAE on December 05, 2012, 11:10:02 PM
I'm a photoshop newbie, but I just made a custom avatar.  Help yourself...

I use old school MSpaint.

Maybe I should change my Avatar too. I hope nobody thinks thats me in the picture vomiting  :-[

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2012, 09:07:48 PM
hey lacy yer kinda hawt!! <3
Thanks. All those twinkies and no sunlight really paid off lol

ziznak

I present to you my full portfolio thus far... or what I like to call "A study of Snooredom"

popple

georgie boo boo will never win that grand supreme title because the crown perminently belongs to mr bell

jinwicked

Did he seriously call Old Yeller, Old Yellow at some point? I'd believe it.

ziznak

Quote from: jinwicked on December 08, 2012, 02:20:05 AM
yup he sure did... heard that one live run a search on the board for old yellow and you'll see it somewhere on the earliest compendium hit.

Doomed

I have a number of faux noory pics but they are in the other computer. Heres one I did quite awhile ago. I call it "A little noory goes a long way"

Doomed

Quote from: DAE on December 06, 2012, 11:11:18 AM
Made a new one...

DAE...you ought to stitch Hoaglands head onto the guy with the suit. To close to real? Yeh...mebbe...  8)

Digitech

Quote from: jinwicked on December 08, 2012, 02:20:05 AM

He has actually called it 'Old Yellow' on more than one show!

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
I present to you my full portfolio thus far... or what I like to call "A study of Snooredom"

Impressive Ziz.  Reminds me of 'Ol Rod and "Night Gallery."  "Ziznak presents..... Noory Gallery."  Terrifying.   :o

Pragmier

Found an old movie glossy featuring the little known "4th stooge".

ItsOver

Oh, yeah.  The "Stupid Stooge."  The other Stooges were so embarrassed by him, they tried to hide his existence. 

korrine

OMFG. Seriously.this tops Jorch 's eye Pad. BAHAHAHhaha! ZIznak. Is the photo crop master. I think a Jorch photo album should be in the werks. I want one for my coffee table

ItsOver

Ziznak should open-up an on-line store.  Jorch photo album, artwork, coffee mugs, P*B Jorch and Tommy cartoon books.....it would outsell the C2C website's Noory pile of crap.  Ziz could even carry pizza rolls and pizza roll gift certificates we could order on-line for delivery to Jorch.

korrine

I second the Coastgab store. I want a jorch photo calendar and festive mug. And a sleepy time t-shirt. Oh and a of course a cartoon book for the coffee table

ziznak

Ah jeez you guys!!!  It's a great idea but I think the legal implications would most surely prevent it.  The Jorch and Tommy characters could probly find their way onto some merch for the site.  I would suggest you get yourself that copyright first PB!

Now a line of pizza rolls could be fun... hook them up like that toast art that people do.  Then again, who would want to eat a pizza roll with Georges face burnt into it?