• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who would like me to be interviewed on Bell Gab via skype? or Google CAm?

Started by Stellar, March 01, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 02, 2017, 03:06:32 PM
MD MD, it's against the rules to have multiple accounts. Come on, love.

Huh? You're not even responding to one of my posts.  ??? ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 02, 2017, 03:08:41 PM
I wrote to NASA suggesting they put the episode with Amy 'I got nothing' Martin on the next deep space probe. An instant classic.

haha, that line will live in infamy.  it's how i want alien races to know our species.

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 04:53:52 PM
I think Stellar became a supernova.
https://youtu.be/tM60GAPIXTY

I can do the interview I'm just waiting for Gabcast to return my email.  The show will be an event for the ages!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Stellar on March 02, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

I can do the interview I'm just waiting for Gabcast to return my email.  The show will be an event for the ages!

Remember to stay off your meds till Tuesday to keep the show spicy!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stellar on March 02, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

where did you send an email to?  i haven't seen anything.

Element 115

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 01:17:30 AM
who knows... it could be fun.  either way, i'd like to start talking into a microphone again.

It's about time. Clear the cobwebs off the board soon....

Stellar

My knowledge needs to get out for I have studied the Government Crime Syndicate for 10 years and this logos should be a go for and interview!

whoozit

Please make this interview happen.  I want to listen.  Very few things would make me miss it.  I suspect many others would feel similarly.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on March 08, 2017, 07:18:22 AM
Please make this interview happen.  I want to listen.  Very few things would make me miss it.  I suspect many others would feel similarly.

i offered to do it, but then the guy didn't get back to me and continued posting that he'd like to be interviewed.  there are only so many hours in the day.

whoozit

I get it, I'm just being selfish.  He went dark for a bit, I expect it will take awhile to work back up to peak luminosity.

ninjashoes

I don't want to interview this lunatic with the avatar written in crayons but I will certainly listen if he goes on the gabcast.

Sounds like some good entertainment.

btw what is wrong with showering every three days? Is that like really bad if you don't really work up a sweat and its in the middle of winter?

baby wipes ftw!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 08, 2017, 02:08:31 PM
I don't want to interview this lunatic with the avatar written in crayons but I will certainly listen if he goes on the gabcast.

Sounds like some good entertainment.

btw what is wrong with showering every three days? Is that like really bad if you don't really work up a sweat and its in the middle of winter?
Nothing at all. We're way too phobic about germs and cleanliness, in general. Notice how they discovered after people were using germicide wipes and gels for awhile that antibiotic resistant germs started becoming problematic. When you really look into the world of germs you find that there are or may be lots of interesting relationships between different germs and various cofactors; and, of course, some of our systemic bacteria is actually good and helps fight off or keep at bey some of the bad bacterias that would cause us harm. We're all always not only covered in microbes but swimming in a sea of them too. A wise doctor once reminded me that if we could see them all we'd probably go insane.  :D

However, if people start avoiding you because of the smell of certain bacterium, that's on you. This is probably why cologne was invented.  ;)

whoozit

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 08, 2017, 02:08:31 PM
Lunatic, unrecognized genius, who knows at this point.  Without an interview it is hard to tell.  Written communication does not seem to be his forte.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 08, 2017, 01:35:28 PM
I get it, I'm just being selfish.  He went dark for a bit, I expect it will take awhile to work back up to peak luminosity.

Could be one of those variable stars.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 08, 2017, 03:11:51 PM
Lunatic, unrecognized genius, who knows at this point.  Without an interview it is hard to tell.  Written communication does not seem to be his forte.

I honestly would like to hear Stellar discuss the Voynich Manuscript.  Really.  For real.  Yep, I'm not kidding.

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on March 08, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Please elucidate upon why my writing is incomprehensible to you whoozit and explain using proper grammar.

whoozit

Quote from: Stellar on March 08, 2017, 01:54:37 AM
My knowledge needs to get out for I have studied the Government Crime Syndicate for 10 years and [
this logos should be a go for and interview!
What does the above mean?  I can feel the wind from your fingers as you typed it.

Stellar

Please use a dictionary or don't and tell me what you think logos means!

Never mind here it is.  whoozit you really need to be open minded before you make assertions about me.

logos
/ˈlɒɡɒs/
noun
(philosophy) reason or the rational principle expressed in words and things, argument, or justification; esp personified as the source of order in the universe
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/logos?s=t

whoozit

Why would knowledge be a go for an interview?  That is a very kludgy corruption of "it's a go".

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on March 08, 2017, 05:11:50 PM
Why would knowledge be a go for an interview?  That is a very kludgy corruption of "it's a go".

I'm no rocket scientist or astronaut but I have here many NASA people say its a go!

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on March 08, 2017, 01:01:52 PM
i offered to do it, but then the guy didn't get back to me and continued posting that he'd like to be interviewed.  there are only so many hours in the day.

Try turning his microphone back on.

Jackstar

I need clarification as to whether y'all are frontin' like you legitimately don't recognize the point I'm making, or if you're frontin' like you forgot, again.

I gotta brief these monkeys.

whoozit

I'm beginning to suspect you want to want to be interviewed, not want to be interviewed.   :o

Stellar

I stand against the corrupt U.S. Government and my voice is necessary for the elaboration of all the crap that is going on that many may not be privy too.  I feel if I'm interviewed the bellgab audience will sincerely enjoy it!

QuoteWe the People of the United States in Order to form a more perfect Union establish Justice Insure domestic Tranquility provide for the common defense promote the general Welfare and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
I stand against the corrupt U.S. Government and my voice is necessary for the elaboration of all the crap that is going on that many may not be privy too.  I feel if I'm interviewed the bellgab audience will sincerely enjoy it!

We would but not for the reasons you probably think, meister.  ;)