A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Ok, I know this has probably been discussed, but I just tuned in. Is Wells calling this show in on his cell phone ? WTF?

Quote from: Crystal on October 20, 2013, 12:49:51 AM
Person speaking: "if you notice if they don't have any genitalia they don't procreate..."

JBW: "right."

What about Gremlins!

Yeah, and what about... ???

I better not make that joke 8)

I am liking this guest.  A lot.  I can only imagine how great it would be if Art B. was doing the interview, instead of Johnny B.

Morgus

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 20, 2013, 12:54:53 AM
Ok, I know this has probably been discussed, but I just tuned in. Is Wells calling this show in on his cell phone ? WTF?
technical problems with his ISDN line tonite.
so he has to use a backup low quality phone line

Morgus

Quote from: Étouffée on October 20, 2013, 01:01:28 AM
I am liking this guest.  A lot.  I can only imagine how great it would be if Art B. was doing the interview, instead of Johnny B.
Derrell Simms has been a guest with Art before, years ago...

ziznak

man he's breaking up bad... i thought at first it was using "IfartRadio" but nah... the guest is coming through fine tho... I love this guys stories.  Hearing about aliens coming through the walls while I'm sitting here in the dark playing video games....  I'm a pretty hardcore skeptic but I get a creeped at times... kinda like that ol "no athiests in foxholes" effect.  When yer the only one awake and yer in the dark even the most skeptical can feel a lil weird.

Quote from: Morgus on October 20, 2013, 01:28:30 AM
Derrell Simms has been a guest with Art before, years ago...

Years ago is then, but this is now! The guest is clear, off the wall, funny, etc. I've been on the Bell wagon since 1995,  when I was commuting over the Nev/Cal border in the dark of night, and the only clear a.m. radio station was the one blaring from the high desert. I remember the Chubacabras and Fr. Malachai Martin, but not this guy tonight.  Art would have such a great time (and so would we)!

If only Johnny B. would get off the conspiracy rants, he could be o.k.

Morgus

Looks like John B is cutting the show short tonight after 3 hours due to the technical problems?
Maybe they will start a replay of the show an hour early.

Here's hoping that every communication device Wells uses goes into Maximum Overdrive.

DanTSX

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on October 20, 2013, 12:07:43 AM
I'm not sure if Eric Clapton wants any part of the sinking mothership.
Thats Garcia dude.

Quote from: DanTSX on October 20, 2013, 07:13:17 AM
Thats Garcia dude.

Right you are. I was thinking of Casey Jones and the Engineers of which Clapton was a member.

ziznak

listened to sims old appearance with Art when Wells had to sign off and replay some old open lines.  pretty good.  basically the same story he told with Wells.

Quote from: Morgus on October 20, 2013, 01:27:16 AM
technical problems with his ISDN line tonite.
so he has to use a backup low quality phone line

Did he blame the government for it?

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 20, 2013, 10:32:31 AM
Did he blame the government for it?

He alluded to it, yes.  He said something to the effect of, "We're having technical difficulties due to 'external forces'."  After C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A guy came on, he said it again, but he added that these external-force technical difficulties were to be expected when one takes on a job like C2C.  ::)  Off went the radio.

I thought I heard that, but I thought I might have been dreaming.

I only heard minutes from both shows, but in the Somewhere in Time episode that preceded C2C, Art was talking chem trails back when the subject was new and very engaging.  Art said he did not think there was some genuinely evil conspiracy surrounding the idea of chem trails.  JBW clearly seemed to think there was a dreadful conspiracy -- as least that's what I took away.  Where Art is skeptical, uncertain, Wells is dead-certain and cynical.  Quite a revealing difference.  Art entertains possibilities; Wells deals in fear-mongering.

Nebraska888

Quote from: FM451 on October 18, 2013, 02:16:21 PM
If JBW follows and expands on what was covered in the syndicated show He narrates ("Unsealed"), it could be a good show....

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!   8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: Étouffée on October 20, 2013, 01:01:28 AM

Yep, Art or Knapp would make this a highly entertaining interview!  I must add, however, that at least this guest was in line with Coast topics.  For that, I was grateful.    ;)

grano salis

Quote from: Crystal on October 19, 2013, 11:37:58 PM
OMG:GMO

OMG!  Coincidence?

Obvious dreadful conspiracy by the Dept of Agriculture...

RedMichael

The 3 hour show due to technical problems was probably because he couldn't tie the show into selling stuff on his website. He has better things to do than his job anyways.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 20, 2013, 10:36:55 AM
He alluded to it, yes.  He said something to the effect of, "We're having technical difficulties due to 'external forces'."  After C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A guy came on, he said it again, but he added that these external-force technical difficulties were to be expected when one takes on a job like C2C.  ::)  Off went the radio.

I prefer "The Man-Big Brother" Silkwood him off a ravine then screw with an ISDN line.

RedMichael

I mean, I wasn't listening but if it was obvious he was implying that someone was trying to sabotage C2C I hope the audience thinks about that for a minute. He finally has a show thats not about conspiracies and doom and gloom but low and behold we have a conspiracy on our hands with external forces. C'mon man. He is basically insulting his listener's intelligence.

It comes off batshit insane, fear mongering, etc etc. Typical Wells

Johnnyace99

He is a right-wing paranoid lunatic... Notice how ALL right-wingers SAY they are NOT from the right.. LOL It is laughable.. So is he.. He is a Republican, no doubt about it.. He is NOT an independent.. He is so obvious.. Sad, but true..

SpaceRadomir

I like John Wells. :'(
Well sometimes.
Maybe.

Don't hit me! :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Johnnyace99 on October 22, 2013, 11:44:12 AM
He is a right-wing paranoid lunatic...
Have you considered using English Prime? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Prime

tl;dr Try using English, without any use of any variation of the verb "to be."

QuoteNotice how ALL right-wingers SAY they are NOT from the right..
Then again, maybe this
Quote from: Johnnyace99 on October 22, 2013, 11:44:12 AMSad, but true...
is more your speed. I bet you might love ALL their videos!

Then again, I am hoping that at least some of you will read Ulysses.

FM451

This Saturday, John B Welles hosting, for the 2nd straight Saturday,  the Mothership flies in with a cargo of Paranormal. Nice break from Conspiracy Radio!

"John B. Wells will be joined by author, Gerald Clark, who will discuss the ancient astronaut technology and tablets left by the Sumerians which support Zecharia Sitchin's ideas that humans were seeded by the Anunnaki as well as how we can use that information to enhance our health and longevity. "

Jackstar

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: FM451 on October 25, 2013, 06:42:53 AM
This Saturday, John B Welles hosting, for the 2nd straight Saturday,  the Mothership flies in with a cargo of Paranormal. Nice break from Conspiracy Radio!

Is he using tin cans and string this weekend or just going to yell out the window,instead? Both would be better than that broken CB used last week.

FM451

Totally in agreement with you, Eddie Coyle!  Last Saturday's guest was interesting, animated, good topic. Poor phone line spoiled things a bit. Hopefully, they'll get the Alien Hunter back soon.

John was in rare form Saturday night. The dude couldn't pronounce Nibiru or Zacharias Sitchin. Totally out of his water, out of his league. He should go back to rehashing whatever Alex Jones is whining on about.