• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart is Triggered

Started by chefist, November 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 06, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

I'm starting to miss the Nazi posts.

That makes one of us. Nazi memes are too 2015, and I dread crazy meltdowns from unhinged leftists.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
I dread crazy meltdowns from unhinged leftists.

[attachment=1,msg1275256]

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
H20 is for peasants now.

H20: because "water" isn't pretentious enough, and "H2O" is too scientifically-complex for a high school dropout.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 06, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Dang, fam, that's a lot of jobs right there.  And all before you joined the army, which has a max enlistment age of...what was it again?  Thirty three or something.

I for one am impressed.  Has the sheriff caught you yet?

Seems legit.  :P

I think he's also a ninja.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
[attachment=1,msg1275256]

Why contain a disease before it infects more people? Unhinged leftists make for funny YouTube clips, but we don't need more people who scream at the sky.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Here's a post from one of the original cast members. Now, we need a cameo appearance from Paperboy.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 06:41:53 PM
Here's a post from one of the original cast members. Now, we need a cameo appearance from Paperboy.

Paperboy won't come back, he is still pissed that Liberace shut this site down with no warning. Can't say I blame him but I would like to see him here. If you miss him he posts at ellgab with the name PB.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Paperboy won't come back, he is still pissed that Liberace shut this site down with no warning. Can't say I blame him but I would like to see him here. If you miss him he posts at ellgab with the name PB.

I hadn't posted for a few years. I returned to a forum version of "Game Of Thrones".

Jackstar

dismissive hand-wanking gestures

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Paperboy won't come back, he is still pissed that Liberace shut this site down with no warning.

Awww, hell no. Ye were warned. Ye were all warned. lmao

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
I returned to a forum version of "Game Of Thrones".

Still--this is far and away classier than the forum version of "The Force Awakens" was. Ugh.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
Still--this is far and away classier than the forum version of "The Force Awakens" was. Ugh.

As far as I'm concerned, there are just three "Star Wars" movies. The Force went back to sleep after the third one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
As far as I'm concerned, there are just three "Star Wars" movies. The Force went back to sleep after the third one.

And even the third one had too many muppets.

Bluejay

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
I really do think that both forums can be good. For the people who whats the wild wild west feel of the internet can have fun here at bellgab. for the people who wants a more of a safe place there is ellgab. Bellgab and Ellgab is like coke and pepsi. some people loves coke cola and other people just loves pepsi. Now there is a place for both groups of people.

Jackstar

You spastic retarded nigger wop faggots can post anywhere you like--honestly, it's all the same to me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 08:58:30 PM
You spastic retarded nigger wop faggots can post anywhere you like--honestly, it's all the same to me.

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 06, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Dang, fam, that's a lot of jobs right there.  And all before you joined the army, which has a max enlistment age of...what was it again?  Thirty three or something.

I for one am impressed.  Has the sheriff caught you yet?

I shot the sheriff...

I had my 32nd birthday in Basic Training.

There was no celebration...

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
I hadn't posted for a few years. I returned to a forum version of "Game Of Thrones".
Who's winning? 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2018, 08:05:04 PM
And even the third one had too many muppets.

Can you ever have too many Muppets? Yes, one's more than enough.

Nucky Nolan

That's offensive to me. I'm not just a wop; I'm also a hick and a mick.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
Who's winning?

Michael is winning. He's smart enough to know that bad publicity beats no publicity.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
I'm not just a wop; I'm also a hick and a mick.

Look mang--as long as you're not mutilating, fucking, or eating children, it's all the same to me. I can't be expected to keep track of every ethnicity here, I just can't even.

Metron2267

Why are you discriminating against kikes, polocks, micks, beaners, krauts, chinks and limeys?

:-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
I can't be expected to keep track of every ethnicity here, I just can't even.

It's cute how it's not bothering to actually read my posts anymore either.

pate

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
It's cute how it's not bothering to actually read my posts anymore either.