• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Specific Musings of Paladin 1991

Started by paladin1991, August 09, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

albrecht

Quote from: pate on March 04, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
On my hobo-drank budget I cannot afford to waste fyne sipping eauxs de mort elixers sych as Betty's Best 182 proof on hobo-fire accelerants.

I may be drunk, but not insanely so..
It is Sunday so go to restaurants that are having post-Church buffets and steal the Sterno beneath the pans. Blow out, put in sock, drain, and drink. Kidding, don't drink canned heat, the 'bad' kind of alcohol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGrADAAvrkE

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
A few miles away there is a lot where a business is making these small homes/trailers. Quite trendy, apparently. And some of the space-saving and designs are sorta neat. I can't imagine living in a place so small and I laugh that it takes the Millennials to make trailer-living hip, cool, and... expensive!

Sign me up man.  One, three day weekend a month, in a place like this out in the woods:

No wife.  No kids.  No internet. No nothing - maybe get a dog.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 04, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
Sign me up man.  One, three day weekend a month, in a place like this out in the woods:

No wife.  No kids.  No internet. No nothing - maybe get a dog.
One of many but these folks are making a community about them with investment vehicles also.
https://salvagetx.com/

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
One of many but these folks are making a community about them with investment vehicles also.
https://salvagetx.com/

No spank you!

QuoteWe are fundamentally a membership based organization, focused on inspiring and empowering our tribe, and invite you to take part in helping us grow Salvage Texas.

I don't want to be inspired.  I don't want to be empowered.   I just don't want to be hassled for a few days each month. 

pate

THe alternative is to be hasselhoffed for oar than a 'n' optuplet.... mm

Jojo

Quote from: pate on March 07, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
THe alternative is to be hasselhoffed for oar than a 'n' optuplet.... mm
What?  Please repeaT.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2018, 08:39:18 PM
I've been musing of late.

You used to be amusing. Now you're just musing.

paladin1991

This one is a bit dated as some years have passed since 'Thomas Paine' spoke these words.  But I find them relevant, perhaps some you do as well.   I'm sure that there will be plenty that will whine about racisim, fascism or some other kind of -ism.  *shrug*  It's a civil war.  Without the shooting.  Fm our side anyway.

https://youtu.be/pKFKGrmsBDk?list=PL0FEBA8F98665D34D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 28, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
This one is a bit dated as some years have passed since 'Thomas Paine' spoke these words.  But I find them relevant, perhaps some you do as well.   I'm sure that there will be plenty that will whine about racisim, fascism or some other kind of -ism.  *shrug*  It's a civil war.  Without the shooting.  Fm our side anyway.

This guy might beg to differ:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise

Metron2267

America is the new Tower Of Babble.

WWG1WGA

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
This guy might beg to differ:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise

No he wouldn't.  Our side isn't doing the shooting.  The left is doing the shooting.  Especially the 'poor desperate illegal aliens' who are killing our citizens.   

What side are you on again?  Oh, right.  The shit stirrers side.  Also the shit talkers side.   But then you are the Dick.  Dr.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 28, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
No he wouldn't.  Our side isn't doing the shooting.  The left is doing the shooting.  Especially the 'poor desperate illegal aliens' who are killing our citizens.   

What side are you on again?  Oh, right.  The shit stirrers side.  Also the shit talkers side.   But then you are the Dick.  Dr.

Yeah, well I know what side you're on too: FBI

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 28, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

100% factual!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
100% factual!

100% manipulation. ;D

You don't think Scalise would question this FBI agent's assertion that the war was "bloodless?"  ::)

Metron2267

He would indeed.

But the fact is the left are the shooters, predominantly. :(

AZZERAE

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Psst! Paladin and GS are gay lovers.

Me and Gravity Sucks?  Read this, it's in response to your 3 messages that you sent less than 20 minutes ago.

"I thought you and I had a casual relationship here and at Bellgab.  I've enjoyed your posts.  You can be very sharp witted, which I do enjoy. 

I'm not sure where I insulted S.A. by calling it a shithole. Its possible that I did exactly that.  But I certainly don't recall it.  As for giving out personal info....I'm sure I'm not the only one who recalls that you are fm S.A.  But, I  will really try not to mention it again.  If you bring it up, I'll figure that message posting is okay to speak within.  (Does that make sense?) 

Let's walk back fm the in thread heat and move in another direction.  I'm cool if you are."

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 26, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
Me and Gravity Sucks?  Read this, it's in response to your 3 messages that you sent less than 20 minutes ago.

"I thought you and I had a casual relationship here and at Bellgab.  I've enjoyed your posts.  You can be very sharp witted, which I do enjoy. 

I'm not sure where I insulted S.A. by calling it a shithole. Its possible that I did exactly that.  But I certainly don't recall it.  As for giving out personal info....I'm sure I'm not the only one who recalls that you are fm S.A.  But, I  will really try not to mention it again.  If you bring it up, I'll figure that message posting is okay to speak within.  (Does that make sense?) 

Let's walk back fm the in thread heat and move in another direction.  I'm cool if you are."

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
I was hoping paladin was in a coma.
Nope.  I finally found a dry cleaner who could get that stain out of your mother's dress.  You  know how good you look in it.