• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 12:18:06 AM
We know what you meant sir!  >:(

It's late.  You're just funning with me, right? I'm a bit tired and my head is rather muddled now.

ninjashoes

I like this Satan guy. He seems like he is smart or at least the demon inside him is very old and wise!

HELLO DEMON

gnooryblows

satan shall bless this website and its patrons, i will make sure of it

gnooryblows

is the judaism in the blood or do the blonde hair and blue eyes trump the belief system? i say the blonde hair and blue eyes are the most important but only if they fully deny and renounce the evil of their culture, "people" and history. then i would consider marrying them because i don't see anything left tying them to the judaism.

am i wrong? am i dumb goyim? am i acting exactly how they want me to act? looking for information here. enlighten me if you know different.

they cut my penis off at birth and i hate them for sure. i will never know the carnal joys and pleasures of foreskin.

GravitySucks

The Bristol Food City 500. NASCAR should not be run on a track that is only a half mile long. I get dizzy just watching it on TV.

gnooryblows

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2017, 11:32:34 AM
The Bristol Food City 500. NASCAR should not be run on a track that is only a half mile long. I get dizzy just watching it on TV.

no.

=Schlyder=

It's a toss up for me between the 3 legged race and the potato sack race.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Schlyder7 on May 11, 2017, 11:48:44 AM
It's a toss up for me between the 3 legged race and the potato sack race.

you people are so blind to the things happening in contemporary times. must be millennials, gen Xers or boomers. oldfags, basically. the youngfags today know that race is real and that it's the most important ingredient in our society. the foundation of everything that defines us. you're a dinosaur now and your shitty ignorant worldview is dying with generation Z, the post 9/11 generation, coming of age. thank god. OUT OUT OUT! LEAVE THIS PLACE! BEGONE MONSTER!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 11, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
you people are so blind to the things happening in contemporary times. must be millennials, gen Xers or boomers. oldfags, basically. the youngfags today know that race is real and that it's the most important ingredient in our society. the foundation of everything that defines us. you're a dinosaur now and your shitty ignorant worldview is dying with generation Z, the post 9/11 generation, coming of age. thank god. OUT OUT OUT! LEAVE THIS PLACE! BEGONE MONSTER!

Yeah, well you don't even capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence. Master race, indeed!  ::)

gnooryblows

generation Xers and babyboomers fucked the world up so bad and they did nothing but blame their own children while they gaslighted reality perpetually.
"race isn't real". "love everyone". "have participation medal". "everything is fine and happy!"
so you were surprised when you fucked up the millennials? the millennials are a mentally ill generation. with all of their feminism and whitehate. guess what? THE CHILDREN HATE MILLENNIALS. now the millennials are viewed the same way as you oldfags viewed the babyboomers. everything they stand for is bullshit. everything about them is retarded. all of this "there is no such thing as race, lets all love eachother" bullshit is BULLSHIT. you monsters created a world for us where OUR HOMELAND WAS GIVEN AWAY! nobody even invaded you! nobody even had a chance to take shit from you! YOU GAVE YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE AWAY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT IGNORANT NAIVITY!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 12:03:07 PM
Yeah, well you don't even capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence. Master race, indeed!  ::)

no i don't and i do that just to trigger OCD fags like you

gnooryblows

i have faith in the post 9/11 generation. i've seen how deeply they hate you. and how much they call you on your bullshit. the youth will turn on your bullshit view of society that is totally divorced from the reality of racial division

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 11, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
generation Xers and babyboomers fucked the world up so bad and they did nothing but blame their own children while they gaslighted reality perpetually.
"race isn't real". "love everyone". "have participation medal". "everything is fine and happy!"
so you were surprised when you fucked up the millennials? the millennials are a mentally ill generation. with all of their feminism and whitehate. guess what? THE CHILDREN HATE MILLENNIALS. now the millennials are viewed the same way as you oldfags viewed the babyboomers. everything they stand for is bullshit. everything about them is retarded. all of this "there is no such thing as race, lets all love eachother" bullshit is BULLSHIT. you monsters created a world for us where OUR HOMELAND WAS GIVEN AWAY! nobody even invaded you! nobody even had a chance to take shit from you! YOU GAVE YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE AWAY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT IGNORANT NAIVITY!

Fucking right! And, if I could get away with it, I'd gas your entire generation. A fresh start is what we need!  :P

gnooryblows

all of your CHILDREN now suffer your ignorance and naivety! all of your CHILDREN now suffer in the world you left for them! the RUINED WASTELAND OF AMERICA that you left them with! an AMERICA that is no longer a WHITE AMERICA! an AMERICA where they have to watch over their shoulder for the ever looming threat of RACIAL VIOLENCE! and an AMERICA where they know if they are attacked by big black men THE SYSTEM will support their attacker rather than them! an AMERICA where they aren't allowed to use certain words! an AMERICA where THEY are second class citizens! an AMERICA where they are laden with self-hatred over their skin color from birth! an AMERICA where illegals are treated better them!

YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR OWN CHILDREN!

I SURE HOPE THE BBC TASTED GOOD BECAUSE YOU ALL FORSOOK YOUR OWN CHILDREN FOR IT!

Yorkshire pud

Taper roller bearing races. Incredibly difficult to make. Bastards.

gnooryblows

your children will soon be MINORITIES in their own "homeland". do you know what will happen to them then? have you SEEN what the left wants to do with white people? have you SEEN what plans they have for your children? do you SEE what happens in places like South Africa? do you KNOW the atrocities of history? YOU SOLD THEM OUT! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

you sold them out for some nonsense feel-good pop-philosophy and spirituality BULLSHIT that amounted to "everyone is the same and everything will be fine forever!". how fucking STUPID do you have to be to believe such a dumb thing? THATS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS. the EAGLE is not the same as the FISH in the river it sights from the sky! the GAZELLE is not the same as the LION sinking its teeth into it! YOU have built a world WHERE YOUR OWN DAMN CHILDREN HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE THE FISH. TO BE THE GAZELLE. AND YOU DID IT TO THEM! AND THE WORST PART OF ALL WAS THAT YOU FELT POSITIVELY ABOUT IT AS YOU DID IT!

=Schlyder=

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 11, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Fuck off and back under your rock, shit for brains.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 11, 2017, 12:16:02 PM
your children will soon be MINORITIES in their own "homeland". do you know what will happen to them then? have you SEEN what the left wants to do with white people? have you SEEN what plans they have for your children? do you SEE what happens in places like South Africa? YOU SOLD THEM OUT! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

you sold them out for some nonsense feel-good pop-philosophy and spirituality BULLSHIT that amounted to "everyone is the same and everything will be fine forever!". how fucking STUPID do you have to be to believe such a dumb thing? THATS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS. the EAGLE is not the same as the FISH in the river it sights from the sky! the GAZELLE is not the same as the LION sinking its teeth into it! YOU have built a world WHERE YOUR OWN DAMN CHILDREN HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE THE FISH. TO BE THE GAZELLE. AND YOU DID IT TO THEM! AND THE WORST PART OF ALL WAS THAT YOU FELT POSITIVELY ABOUT IT AS YOU DID IT!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 12:06:31 PM
Fucking right! And, if I could get away with it, I'd gas your entire generation. A fresh start is what we need!  :P

the "fresh start"? the generation after millennials you mean? that's what i'm talking about you low-reading-comprehension moron. are you people so stupid and out of touch that you don't realize "millennials" are essentially grown now and they are in their mid 30s and 20s? THERE'S A WHOLE NEW GENERATION COMING UP NOW AND THEY HATE YOU! they hate everything you stand for! they hate the bullshit ideas of "equality". they hate the racially divided world you left for them! they hate having to cover up for the black man! they hate everything you did to them AND THEY ARE 100% RIGHT!

gnooryblows

i sincerely hope you monsters commenting in this thread are not white. and if you are i sincerely hope you do not breed or reproduce. you are not fit parents :(

gnooryblows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

"According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials."

"32% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 22% supported Hillary Clinton with 31% choosing to not vote in the election" - TRUMP WON THE CHILDREN! LMFAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 11, 2017, 12:19:28 PM
the "fresh start"? the generation after millennials you mean? that's what i'm talking about you low-reading-comprehension moron. are you people so stupid and out of touch that you don't realize "millennials" are essentially grown now and they are in their mid 30s and 20s? THERE'S A WHOLE NEW GENERATION COMING UP NOW AND THEY HATE YOU! they hate everything you stand for! they hate the bullshit ideas of "equality". they hate the racially divided world you left for them! they hate having to cover up for the black man! they hate everything you did to them AND THEY ARE 100% RIGHT!

Hey, why do I need to be involved in this discussion if you're just going to speak for me?! It seems like you have all sides covered in your perfect little bubble. They may be 100% right but I'd still gas 'em!  ;D

gnooryblows

According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 83,298 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October 2016, 32% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 22% supported Hillary Clinton with 31% choosing to not vote in the election.[72] In a 2016 mock election of upper elementary, middle, and high school students conducted by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump among the students, with Clinton receiving 47% of the vote, Donald Trump receiving 41%, and other candidates receiving 12%.[73] In an article titled Hillary Exhilaration Helps Energize Generation Z, NPR profiled multiple first time Gen Z voters who expressed support for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election.[74] People who are part of Generation Z are described as fiscally conservative; according to Generation Z Goes to College by Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, 84% of Generation Zers identify as fiscally moderate or conservative.[75]
Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared with Millennials.[76]
According to a 2016 survey published from The Gild, a global brand consultancy, British Gen Zers, defined here as those born 2001 and onwards, are more conservative than Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers with respect to marijuana legalization, transgender issues and same sex marriage.[77] However, this study has several methodological problems such as non-random selection and double-barreled questions.[78]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Political_views

gnooryblows

THE CHILDREN REJECT YOU FOR ALL OF THE PROBLEMS YOU WROUGHT UPON THEM FOR NO REASON!

FOR DONATING THEIR HOMELAND TO THE SHITSKINNED!

FOR MAKING A HELL ON EARTH FOR THEM TO LIVE IN!

FOR LYING TO THEM SO YOU COULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF!

FOR SUBMITTING TO THE JEWISH BRAINWASHING THAT PLAGUED YOU ALL!

FUCK YOU MONSTERS WHO PARTOOK IN THAT BULLSHIT! FUCK YOU MONSTERS WHO SOLD YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN OUT FOR "LIBERAL PRINCIPLES"

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 12:12:20 PM
Taper roller bearing races. Incredibly difficult to make. Bastards.

Do the down hill cheese rolling chases count?

gnooryblows

just so everyone understands the importance of this, it used to be 100% a given that the youngest generations would vote liberal since at least the god damn 50s! it was almost inconceivable that anything different would happen! YOU FUCKED THINGS UP SO BAD FOR THEM THAT YOU GOT CHILDREN VOTING CONSERVATIVE! YOU GOT CHILDREN VOTING FOR WHITE VALUES! YOU GOT CHILDREN VOTING FOR WHITE IDENTITY!

Jews.

All strife and degeneracy, a jew is at the source.