• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 20, 2019, 07:12:00 PM
Still struggling with this horrible chest cold.  Passing on DDD again...............
You need to find the old Vicks vapo-rub that still has naptha and turpentine in it (look at estate sales.) And have a hot toddie and then sleep in, and awake "all good." Chicken soup or etc ham, oxtail, etc (bone broth) is also good.

Gunner65

Yes.  Lot's of "bone broth" and a shot of "blackberry brandy", and sleep!

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 20, 2019, 07:21:16 PM
Yes.  Lot's of "bone broth" and a shot of "blackberry brandy", and sleep!
Yep.  ;)

Gunner65

It's brutal here.  Sorry DD, I wont be gazing at the fucking moon tonight.  I will hunker down and hope I can get my snowblower started after tomorrow. 

Gunner65

That's what GIFs are for!  DO IT!  DO IT! :)

Gunner65

Dietrich is being sent moon eclipse data from his British cult followers !  LOL!  Who won't even SEE IT!

Pelayo

One of these days I'll figure out how to put just the gif on the page.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 07:38:12 PM
One of these days I'll figure out how to put just the gif on the page.
Its easy Pelayo:  Just right click "copy image address" on the GIF and the use the image button (under the bold button) and paste the GIF or image between the brackets.

Gunner65

It can be a lot of fun...but with Dietrich the choices are limited.

Gunner65

Dietrich is still attempting to explain why he is the son of Hitler...and dis-owning his father (a decorated 24 year sailor and WWII veteran)

Pelayo

Do copy the image or the image address?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 07:46:59 PM
Do copy the image or the image address?
"Copy Image Address"  The image has to be associated with a URL to post.

Gunner65

Sometimes you may have to "right-click" on the GIF more than once for it to show "Copy image address" in the drop-down menu.

Pelayo

Hmmmm, maybe I will practice doing it some more later.  Here is the address I was trying to put up:                   https://media1.tenor.com/images/9297def6993e468cb88d02ffe54b2931/tenor.gif?itemid=10557341

Gunner65

Here are the steps:

Open your new post
click on "insert image"
Find Gif or photo
"Save image address" by right-clicking on it
Paste carefully between the brackets on the "insert image"
"preview post"

YOU GOT IT!

Pelayo

Okay, I figured out what was going on, when I right clicked, my cursor bounced around outside of the brackets.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 07:58:42 PM
Okay, I figured out what was going on, when I right clicked, my cursor bounced around outside of the brackets.
Yes. it's tricky but you will get the hang of it after using it!

Gunner65

I use https://giphy.com/gifs/work-imgur-lord-2obZgQhen41lm quite a bit. But there are others I'm sure.  It's a lot of fun sometimes.

Pelayo

Had a busy weekend myself, my brother came out from CA and we changed out the water heater and put new carpeting in the living room at my mom's house.

Gunner65

That's a job..Been there - done it.  Water heaters can be a pain.  What was the Sq Ft. of the carpet area?

Pelayo

It was 12x12 more or less. And get this, the old water heater my brother put in before he enlisted in the navy!. That's how long it lasted!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 20, 2019, 08:14:42 PM
It was 12x12 more or less. And get this, the old water heater my brother put in before he enlisted in the navy!. That's how long it lasted!
LP Gas?