Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 01, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Those reporters were getting pissed during that press conference!  😀

They need to change their tampons. ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

I loved it!

Reporter: Does this mean that you are going to separate children from their parents?
Trump: No. Obama started that and when we continued it, you people lost your minds, and so we changed that.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 01, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
👏👏👏🇺🇸🤘😀🇺🇸👏👏👏

Ha!  Trump's rules of engagement.  The leftist loons must be losing their minds. 

Asuka Langley

Trump is not going to kill a bunch of disgusting brown people right before the election, sadly. They will be using rubber bullets and Active Illegal Denial System (AIDS) to microwave the 🌯burritos🌯 before the reach the US soil.

Borders closed due to AIDS. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 01, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-committee-chairmanship-will-be-time-for-paybacks/

If Democrats take over the House in the midterm elections, Maxine Waters has some scores to settle.

The California congresswoman told a group of constituents what’s in store for her enemies, should she gain the chairmanship of the Financial Services Committee.

“First of all, if we take back the House, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus will be chairs of the committees of the Congress of the United States of America,” Waters said, waving her fingers as the audience applauded.

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?'” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Governance by retribution. What could go wrong?

Maxine’s mob loved it, bursting into cheers.

>:( >:( >:(

Maxine Waters, she's the worst.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 01, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-committee-chairmanship-will-be-time-for-paybacks/

If Democrats take over the House in the midterm elections, Maxine Waters has some scores to settle.

The California congresswoman told a group of constituents what’s in store for her enemies, should she gain the chairmanship of the Financial Services Committee.

“First of all, if we take back the House, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus will be chairs of the committees of the Congress of the United States of America,” Waters said, waving her fingers as the audience applauded.

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?'” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Governance by retribution. What could go wrong?

Maxine’s mob loved it, bursting into cheers.

>:( >:( >:(
Talk about "the inmates running the asylum."

Jackstar

I have misplaced my ballot.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

They usually wear them on their heads. Resistance Feminist: "I'm a n-a-a-a-asty woman!"

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
Talk about "the inmates running the asylum."

They want to peach 45. Even if they peach him, they won't remove him.

pate

Wish you all would quit filthing up muh Trumps historic victory memorial thread sticky topic.  Don't really mynd actually, but I did start a thread for the 2018 Erection Cycle:

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2018, 08:18:10 PM
I figured that the Historic "Election night 2016" thread was getting clogged up with some current posts about the coming election so I started a new thread.

Hear you go.  I want to hear about which candidate the "Yellow Dog Democrats" will be voting for and stuff.

FUCK CLAIRE MCCASKILL!

GO CHIEFS!

Do whatchall wont!

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 11:46:49 AM
I would say that is good news for Trump but I guess a case can be made for both.

massive rolleyes

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 01, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
They want to peach 45. Even if they peach him, they won't remove him.
Like everything the DemonRats do, it's a big joke.  The RINOs aren't much better but you have to be the ultimate loser to want the party of failure trying to do anything worthwhile. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
This guy may be gay, I don’t know but he’s a faggot for other reasons.

"may"?

Uh...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4938534/Don-Lemon-leaves-SNL-pary-rumored-boyfriend.html

CNN veteran anchor Don Lemon, 51, leaves SNL after party holding hands with rumored boyfriend
Veteran journalist was photographed holding hands with Tim Malone Saturday
The pair were spotted leaving Tao in New York City where SNL after party was held with Beyonce, Jay Z, Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes and more
This appears to be the first time Lemon, 51, has been photographed publicly with Malone, who is a sales executive in his 30s
Lemon took to Instagram early Sunday morning to share a snap of their wrists showcasing the SNL entry wristbands
They have tagged each other in several photos dating back to April on Instagram
Lemon came out publicly as gay in his 2011 book titled 'Transparent'

https://people.com/tv/don-lemon-kisses-boyfriend-new-years-cnn/

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 01, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
Democrat election strategy 9,386:
Alienate all white voters.  Hahahaha!

Import Hondurans and GIVE them full welfare bennies so they will drug up as DEMS.... >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 01, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
Trump is not going to kill a bunch of disgusting brown people right before the election, sadly. They will be using rubber bullets and Active Illegal Denial System (AIDS) to microwave the 🌯burritos🌯 before the reach the US soil.

Borders closed due to AIDS. 

Your analysis is sound, or perhaps that's mine...

http://may15internationalorganization.blogspot.com/2011/12/nwo-riots-police-crowd-control-g20.html

NWO RIOT POLICE WEAPON:

What Is the LRAD Sound Cannon?

Long Range Acoustic Device LRAD Sound Cannon Ultra Sonic Infra Sonic

The Occupy movement has become of the longest large-scale protests in US history, and all that protesting had pitted the activists against police departments and their crowd-control weapons. One of the more controversial of those is the LRAD Sound Cannon. So what's the harm in a little noise?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 02, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Import Hondurans and GIVE them full welfare bennies so they will drug up as DEMS.... >:(

Jackstar

It's wild, Googling for "Operation Skywall" and only getting back 10 hits, one of them being apparent slash fic.

BellGab is fourth. I think we can do better.