• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

zeebo

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 09, 2016, 03:20:56 AM
Honestly, I'm just tired of hard working men and women across the country being looked down upon and metaphorically spat on by the colluding media, entertainment industry, pseudo intellectuals in academia, Washington, etc as we have seen anti-Hillary people vilified over the past months, saying that today Hillary would be coronated and we just needed to shut up, take it, and that we were "being ridiculous" by daring to oppose her....

Yeah I get the sense there was a cumulative wave of revulsion over the years of being lectured to by condescending moral-highgrounders, who see everything through the lens of race/gender/class divisions.  I think alot of people just want to pursue a better life for themselves and their families without the endless politically-correct badgering.

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 03:31:38 AM
you know he is like a slimy leach ,will seek someone to exchange posts with and will follow you like a stinking flea infested dog

You're just pissed that I discovered you're a CREEP.

zeebo

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 03:29:12 AM
I hope they will charge his ass for posting that, and put in jail, and there he will get it all the way he likes it ,stupid ass

Seriously there was some guy recently that got arrested for such threats to the current pres. and he's facing 10 years.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:26:46 AM
So, you want the right to speak out and not face criticism in return?. Free speech for me but not for you.

Say whatever you want. Fuck the haters.

(although you are annoying as hell)  ;)

ge30542

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 03:34:55 AM
Yeah I get the sense there was a cumulative wave of revulsion over the years of being lectured to by condescending moral-highgrounders, who see everything through the lens of race/gender/class divisions.  I think alot of people just want to pursue a better life for themselves and their families without the endless politically-correct badgering.
Now that they have a clue that we can upset their apple-cart, they're panicked. Trillions are at stake.

You know what's amazing is what seemed like an insurmountable evil and a spell across the nation that had been building for years was broken in a night seemingly effortlessly. All this social justice bullshit dies each day from here on out. It feels like a weight has been lifted.

theONE

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 03:36:12 AM
Seriously there was some guy recently that got arrested for such threats to the current pres. and he's facing 10 years.

great news ,I hope this slime ball will get the same and serves all of it
even I don't care much about current pres. but there must be line you don't cross

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 03:38:36 AM
You know what's amazing is what seemed like an insurmountable evil and a spell across the nation that had been building for years was broken in a night seemingly effortlessly. All this social justice bullshit dies each day from here on out. It feels like a weight has been lifted.

From reading the comments here and elsewhere, SJW (which is not dead) had been replaced by the Redneck Justice Warriors.

boxman

That is how I would feel if it was Bernie.. But it still better than another estabilishment serving bitch like Hillary.
As long as the elite is crying I am happy.

GravitySucks

I hope he absolutely lays down the law to everyone in his administration stating that corruption and conflicts of interest will not be tolerated.

136 or 142

Quote from: boxman on November 09, 2016, 03:49:32 AM
That is how I would feel if it was Bernie.. But it still better than another estabilishment serving bitch like Hillary.
As long as the elite is crying I am happy.

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling, at least on economics, that those who complain about the 'pseudo-intellectuals' are about to learn why those with their 'fancy book learning' are wrong with their complaints and that protectionism and whatever else Trump proposed isn't going to do much good for anybody and will do some harm to everybody.

I have no truck with the 'elites' either, but I also think the Bernie Bots who supported Trump are also going to find out that Trump is going to become a fast friend of them.  Investigate the Clintons?  Sure!  Investigate the bankers?  Let's leave the past in the past.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree with lowering the corporate tax rate though, I hope that gets passed.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 09, 2016, 03:50:47 AM
I hope he absolutely lays down the law to everyone in his administration stating that corruption and conflicts of interest will not be tolerated.

How will he deal with the conflicts of interests with his business empire?

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on November 08, 2016, 11:37:39 PM
I'm staying for a while in cash...

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 11:47:22 PM
Iv'e been all cash for quite awhile now (with a small position in PM.)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 12:04:00 AM
All I know is I wish I had laid some bets down on Drumpf winning.

... how did you not see this coming?

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:55:00 AM
How will he deal with the conflicts of interests with his business empire?

Subscribe to Newsweek, Time, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and People, and find out, loser.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 03:57:21 AM
Subscribe to Newsweek, Time, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and People, and find out, loser.

The candidate you didn't like lost, but you were, are and always will be a loser, Jackoff.

The part that's most surreal is that he literally seemed like he had everyone against him, all the biggest institutions, even many in his own party; all he had going for him was popular support that wasn't revealed until tonight, and to some extent he also had social media behind him, but other than that the man was a machine, holding up to 5 rallies a day, taking down primary competitor after competitor, until tonight's final boss battle victory.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:59:26 AM
you were, are and always will be a loser, Jackoff.

1. That's really just your opinion.

2. ... who?

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 04:10:44 AM
1. That's really just your opinion.

2. ... who?

No, I'm pretty sure it's in The Bible "Jackstar (Jackoff) was, is and always will be a loser."

Jackstar

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 09, 2016, 04:06:15 AM
he literally seemed like he had everyone against him, all the biggest institutions, even many in his own party, except for popular support

A man is walking through the recreation ground of his local park when he notices a huge fight in full fury on the football pitch he is passing.
    "What′s going on?" he asks a spectator watching from the sideâ€"lines.
    The other replies "It′s a match between the Masons and the Knights of Columbus."
    "What′s the score?" asks the first man.
    "I don't know, it′s a secret."

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 04:12:06 AM
I'm pretty sure it's in The Bible

That's just my massive penis. Thanks, I wondered where I left it. Hand it over, Prole.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 08, 2016, 10:47:15 PM
My liberal GF just passed by silently giving me the finger, holding a bottle of wine.

I grabbed mine in the pussy for hours, and then she left. Do it this way next time, I can't recommended it enough.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 04:14:02 AM
That's just my massive penis. Thanks, I wondered where I left it. Hand it over, Prole.

I'm the prole now?  Are you attacking us hard working working class people?  I'll get Trump to torture you.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 04:25:38 AM
If you have to ask, odds are yes.

Odd.  I thought this election victory of Trump's was the rebelling of the proles against the elites. 

pate

the principalprinciple is important

Mercenary vs. morality?  Or should that be Ethical over Mercantile?

I shall review my notes on the Hanzestadt...

pate

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 03:54:19 AM
I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling, at least on economics, that those who complain about the 'pseudo-intellectuals' are about to learn why those with their 'fancy book learning' are wrong with their complaints and that protectionism and whatever else Trump proposed isn't going to do much good for anybody and will do some harm to everybody.

I have no truck with the 'elites' either, but I also think the Bernie Bots who supported Trump are also going to find out that Trump is going to become a fast friend of them.  Investigate the Clintons?  Sure!  Investigate the bankers?  Let's leave the past in the past.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree with lowering the corporate tax rate though, I hope that gets passed.

Woah, I think I just learned economics-fu from you!

This idea of a "free college/university" education-for-all is moronic.  It costs $$ to hire teachers for secondary education (read that as HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA), even more $$ for post-secondary education as you need post-graduates to teach at that level.  This equates essentially to a mandatory graduate at the BS or BA level education for any potential citizen that wishes to be economically viable.  It is a ridiculous notion to think that half or better of any nation needs this level of education, those that until this time have received this elite education through non-grant and non-merit means are already disadvantaged in the job-marketplace to add to their steadily aging burden of debt the influx of xyz gov't largesse diploma mill mandated degrees is reckless foolishness.

Talk about HillBilly Bern-out...

Haven't enough free thyme to sit and hash it out with the Forrest, tree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=one1jSMceJU

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2016, 04:57:17 AM
Woah, I think I just learned economics-fu from you!

This idea of a "free college/university" education-for-all is moronic.  It costs $$ to hire teachers for secondary education (read that as HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA), even more $$ for post-secondary education as you need post-graduates to teach at that level.  This equates essentially to a mandatory graduate at the BS or BA level education for any potential citizen that wishes to be economically viable.  It is a ridiculous notion to think that half or better of any nation needs this level of education, those that until this time have received this elite education through non-grant and non-merit means are already disadvantaged in the job-marketplace to add to their steadily aging burden of debt the influx of xyz gov't largesse diploma mill mandated degrees is reckless foolishness.

Talk about HillBilly Bern-out...

Haven't enough free thyme to sit and hash it out with the Forrest, tree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=one1jSMceJU

+1