• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Jackstar

I like Dave Schrader. And not just because he's not Snoory.

Jackstar

Seriously? I'm the only one listening? Creepy.

paladin1991

Yeah.  Schrader has some chops. 

Morgus

I'm listening to Dark Matter radio network tonight instead.

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on May 31, 2014, 01:19:24 AM
I'm listening to Dark Matter radio network tonight instead.
Well, what's the talk?

paladin1991

Ah yes, Nancy Sinatra for bumper music.  I love her.

MTB

It's amazing how much difference just listening to the guest makes.

Scully

I like Dave Schrader when he's on Coast, but what I've heard of him on his own show, the bumper music drives me crazy and the off-topic "guy talk" that goes on and on and on while some woman laughs hysterically at everything the guys say is a dealkiller.  Maybe I've just listened on the wrong nights.   :P

paladin1991

To be honest, I'm not sure I can recall having listened to him on his own show.

Jackstar

I was listening, but then I totally got distracted by someone who sort of looks like Teri Garr.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2014, 04:13:20 AM
Where!?

Somewhere a little north of... hey, wait, what the fuck??

JackstarsEx

Somewhere a little north of... hey, wait, what the fuck??

That one stupid slut he said was lame in bed...

His ex.
He's speaking with her again on Facebook.

Nebraska888

I am a Schrader fan.......loved Friday's program and look forward to tonight!  He is a good host and should PERMANENTLY replace Noory.   8)

Tarbaby

Quote from: Scully on May 31, 2014, 03:45:27 AM
I like Dave Schrader when he's on Coast, but what I've heard of him on his own show, the bumper music drives me crazy and the off-topic "guy talk" that goes on and on and on while some woman laughs hysterically at everything the guys say is a dealkiller.  Maybe I've just listened on the wrong nights.   :P
true enough, and when Dave has her try to read articles it's painful. Sounds like someone trying to learn how to read as she stumbles over even ordinary words, it's just not professional. And lately I haven't been hearing her so maybe they took her off. I also agree that she laughs constantly at nothing, she's worse than Jimmy Fallon.

zeebo

I like Dave, the good Dave, really I do - but I'm not a fan of this particular topic tonite, reminds me too much of Ian Punnett's fascination with serial killers.  Hate to say it but would rather have a pleasantly harmless Noory topic about personal empowerment.   :(

Quote from: Tarbaby on May 31, 2014, 09:34:22 AM
true enough, and when Dave has her try to read articles it's painful. Sounds like someone trying to learn how to read as she stumbles over even ordinary words, it's just not professional. And lately I haven't been hearing her so maybe they took her off. I also agree that she laughs constantly at nothing, she's worse than Jimmy Fallon.

No, she usually only shows up on Friday Nights and she's not paid.  Mallie Fox.  Kind of a blonde bimbo with maybe a smidgin more intelligence than the usual.  I think she's a friend of Dave's.  I don't particularly care for the Friday show that they do.  Too much pop culture and not enough real supernatural news.   I could care less about the television shows they spend so much time on though I do enjoy their movie reviews.  I think they should limit supernatural news to an hour and maybe have a guest or open lines.

Man, its hard to believe that this Edwards guy is responsible for all of these terrible murder cases.  Black Dahlia, Zodiac, Atlanta Child Killings, Jon Benet, Chandra Levy.  Hell, if he did half of these, he's some sort of twisted genius.

ZHero

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 31, 2014, 11:48:38 PM
Man, its hard to believe that this Edwards guy is responsible for all of these terrible murder cases.  Black Dahlia, Zodiac, Atlanta Child Killings, Jon Benet, Chandra Levy.  Hell, if he did half of these, he's some sort of twisted genius.

I agree! Some kind of Jason Voorhees!

ZHero

I just watched the part of Paradise Lost where Edward Edwards shows up in the background
Of the documentary in a fake beard. Chilling...

Paradise Lost "First Christmas" Chapter

Quote from: ZHero on June 01, 2014, 12:46:36 AM
I just watched the part of Paradise Lost where Edward Edwards shows up in the background
Of the documentary in a fake beard. Chilling...

Paradise Lost "First Christmas" Chapter

Yeah I watched The To Tell The Truth segment and that was chilling too.  Plus I watched the first part of his prison interview from 2010.  I'm not normally into True Crime but the horrifying scope of his life has floored me.  From 1946 to the 2000's. 

I was raised outside Atlanta when the Atlanta murders took place.   Another One Bites The Dust was a hit at the time and some sick DJ's used the song all of the time in relation to the story.  Wayne Williams was convicted  but denied it and he didn't seem to be the type.

Nebraska888

I am totally freaked out by this program.......and, I am loving it.

I remember watching To Tell The Truth a lot when I was a kid and probably saw that segment when it first aired.  I was either 5 or 6.

If what this author is saying is true, this guy would be the most notorious serial killer in history. All of the other serial killers would pale next to him.  Edwards is very charming and very much the ordinary joe in appearance.  He looks like the prototypical Irish or Scottish pug uncle.

bigchucka

Serial killers...  and Linkin Park.  One of the best shows I've heard in a long time.

bigchucka

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 01, 2014, 01:33:10 AM

If what this author is saying is true, this guy would be the most notorious serial killer in history. All of the other serial killers would pale next to him.  Edwards is very charming and very much the ordinary joe in appearance.  He looks like the prototypical Irish or Scottish pug uncle.

Kuklinski didn't have to plan shit out for years, or write any letters.  Still got shit done, though.  Also, didn't make it easy and run up the numbers by killing kids.  Or women I don't think.

Thank God, Noory didn't do this interview.   Noory would have screwed this one up royally.  He wouldn't have gotten past the Black Dahlia. " Isn't that a flower?  I never heard of black flowers.  Sounds evil. "  GN would intersperse the expected exclamations of "Amazing"  "Incredible" And "Remarkable".

Quote from: bigchucka on June 01, 2014, 01:43:17 AM
Kuklinski didn't have to plan shit out for years, or write any letters.  Still got shit done, though.  Also, didn't make it easy and run up the numbers by killing kids.  Or women I don't think.
Still from the Black Dahlia, Zodiac, Atlanta, Ramsey, Levy among many many others.  That's an incredible murder spree.

I'm definitely going to have to get this book. 

Plus Kuklinski was a mafia hit man.  He sort of had a license to kill.  Edwards murdered for the sheer hell of it.