Says the Bush supporting globalist. How’s Jeb these days? Still low energy? :D

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089519559126802432
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country. So ridiculous! DHS

Metron2267

Prolly should have parked that in the intl. thread, but it was just too good to bury. 8)

AZZERAE

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:26:33 PM

...lol...the wrong red road... :o

Now, the guy claims descent from Vikings. It's a match made in 23 And Me Hell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:06:41 PM

Whereas you come from a long line of ass-sniffers, clearly. :D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 06:08:23 PM
Whereas you come from a long line of ass-sniffers, clearly. :D

I bet that one kills at the group home for Generation Z retards. Rinse and repeat.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:06:41 PM

Oh good grief, I missed that one! Next stop Darrel Neely's Seal team... ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 06:55:28 PM
Oh good grief, I missed that one! Next stop Darrel Neely's Seal team... ;D

I was kidding, but I forgive you. It's hard to tell jokes from reality these days. Some people still defend and support the "wise Native American elder" and the "nice Black church kids" while they attack and threaten the "scary White MAGA Nazis". That's even *after* they watch the whole unedited clip.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 08:27:58 PM
I was kidding, but I forgive you. It's hard to tell jokes from reality these days. Some people still defend and support the "wise Native American elder" and the "nice Black church kids" while they attack and threaten the "scary White MAGA Nazis". That's even *after* they watch the whole unedited clip.

Ikr? Some think you’re actually a real person. ::) :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 08:58:42 PM
Ikr? Some think you’re actually a real person. ::) :D

I see you're feeling lonely again.  If it weren't for the attention you get from being a churlish little pain in the ass, you would get no attention at all.  And you wonder why you never get to sit at the adult table.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 28, 2019, 07:14:54 AM
I see you're feeling lonely again.  If it weren't for the attention you get from being a churlish little pain in the ass, you would get no attention at all.  And you wonder why you never get to sit at the adult table.

If partisan chumps like you are sitting at the “adult table” I wouldn’t want to sit there anyway. Idiots like you and metron really like to flatter yourselves, don’t you? Meh, I guess it’s all you got.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 08:27:58 PM

The definitive narrative of the whole sideshow(and that it was) those kids got roped into can be found (of all places) here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/media-must-learn-covington-catholic-story/581035/

It turned out that the “four African American young men preaching about the Bible and oppression” had made a video, almost two hours in length, and while it does not fully exonerate the boys, it releases them from most of the serious charges.

The full video reveals that there was indeed a Native American gathering at the Lincoln Memorial, that it took place shortly before the events of the viral video, and that during it the indigenous people had been the subject of a hideous tirade of racist insults and fantasies. But the white students weren’t the people hurling this garbage at themâ€"the young “African American men preaching about the Bible and oppression” were doing it. For they were Black Hebrew Israelites, a tiny sect of people who believe they are the direct descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, and whose beliefs on a variety of social issues make Mike Pence look like Ram Dass.
The full video reveals that these kids had wandered into a Tom Wolfe novel and had no idea how to get out of it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 10:40:27 AM
The definitive narrative of the whole sideshow(and that it was) those kids got roped into can be found (of all places) here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/media-must-learn-covington-catholic-story/581035/

It turned out that the “four African American young men preaching about the Bible and oppression” had made a video, almost two hours in length, and while it does not fully exonerate the boys, it releases them from most of the serious charges.

The full video reveals that there was indeed a Native American gathering at the Lincoln Memorial, that it took place shortly before the events of the viral video, and that during it the indigenous people had been the subject of a hideous tirade of racist insults and fantasies. But the white students weren’t the people hurling this garbage at themâ€"the young “African American men preaching about the Bible and oppression” were doing it. For they were Black Hebrew Israelites, a tiny sect of people who believe they are the direct descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, and whose beliefs on a variety of social issues make Mike Pence look like Ram Dass.
The full video reveals that these kids had wandered into a Tom Wolfe novel and had no idea how to get out of it.

That's a very lukewarm and tepid "defense" of falsely accused young men who did and said nothing wrong. The Atlantic still is in Bizarro World, but they don't live in the capital of it. CNN lives there, as can be seen by their actual quote on the BHI, which is in the Atlantic article. It's telling that they still blame the "White MAGA Nazis" for who knows what, and it's also telling that they don't mention, at least in your snippet, the horrid racial insults hurled at the young men, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were okay with them.

Metron2267

It actually delineated the way these kids got drawn into a skirmish between the Indians and the Black Hebrews. I'm no fan of The Atlantic, but at least they set the context and didn't fake news this.

“Don’t stand to the side and mock,” the speaker orders the boys, who do not appear to be mocking him. “Bring y’all cracker ass up here and make a statement.” The boys turn away and begin walking back to the larger group.

“You little dirty-ass crackers. Your day coming. Your day coming … ’cause your little dusty asses wouldn’t walk down a street in a black neighborhood, and go walk up on nobody playing no games like that,” he calls after them, but they take no notice. “Yeah, ’cause I will stick my foot in your little ass.”

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 06:21:05 PM
It actually delineated the way these kids got drawn into a skirmish between the Indians and the Black Hebrews. I'm no fan of The Atlantic, but at least they set the context and didn't fake news this.

“Don’t stand to the side and mock,” the speaker orders the boys, who do not appear to be mocking him. “Bring y’all cracker ass up here and make a statement.” The boys turn away and begin walking back to the larger group.

“You little dirty-ass crackers. Your day coming. Your day coming … ’cause your little dusty asses wouldn’t walk down a street in a black neighborhood, and go walk up on nobody playing no games like that,” he calls after them, but they take no notice. “Yeah, ’cause I will stick my foot in your little ass.”

That's good to know. CNN made the BHI thugs out to be nice church boys from the neighborhood AME. Imagine how opposite their narrative would be if Klan jerks insulted Black young men like that. By the way, I wish that the fake Jews would perform their science fiction minstrel show in Moscow or Southie!

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 28, 2019, 06:30:02 PM
That's good to know. CNN made the BHI thugs out to be nice church boys from the neighborhood AME. Imagine how opposite their narrative would be if Klan jerks insulted Black young men like that. By the way, I wish that the fake Jews would perform their science fiction minstrel show in Moscow or Southie!

The whole thing is lunacy, I just want to get the Mormon perspective on these cats. They used to be real big on maintaining they could become "white and delightsome" over time!  In fact the church collected plenty of imagery proving "native Americans were getting lighter skin. 'Course maybe they'd tell you this bunch are all descended from the Lamanaites. Oh I wonder how that would go over these days... ::)

SpaceMeowMaid

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/12519-4/

AYFKM right now!!! Nancy is a real tweeker. I kinda had a feeling it was gonna get weirder.