• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Get Me Up To Speed: Do Bell & Hoagland Still Have Shows?

Started by Insider, August 30, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

Insider

In short: do Bell & Hoagland still have shows?

I was a regular listener to the Dark Matter stream but was massively underwhelmed with Bell and his show when it first started but found the Hoagland to be hilarious. However, after a couple of weeks of listening to Bell he kinda turned me off Dark Matter completely and I stopped listening altogether.

Dark Matter came back on my radar today so I thought I would give it a spin and see if Bell had improved after a while in the saddle. Turns out there was a terrible stand-in that failed to subject the guest to any sort of questioning and wasn't even aware of the Serpo hoax!

I know the standard American practice is to let your guests say what they like and not to put them to any sort of examination, but how a host in this area of interest can be unaware of Serpo is utterly beyond me?

Looking at the MITD website I get the impression that Bell might not even have a show anymore? The Hoagland website is just as vague? What's the deal?

Thanks.

norland2424

hoagland still has his show on a diff network, and heather wade took over hosting for Art on mitd

scottydawg

Well Insider, it's more like the "Wizard of Oz"  But we are near the end, a few players have moved on. Heather is the self proclaimed WITCH, Sadly Art the Wizard has jumped into his hot air balloon and returned to the land of Pahrump and is holed up with 2 very sweet Munckins, but the magical Machine that projected his big voice far and wide has left him weezy :'(. Richard the Tin Man has his own show, and what he said years ago about life on Mars is now being revealed to be TRUE by NASA ???. There are a few Munchkins still loyal to Art, but most of us have just said, "Screw it, he's gone forever!" Sadly no Glinda or Dorthy to drop a house on Heather Witch, or throw a bucket of water her way to melt her. So her insane cackling continues on the interweb, and on the few broadcast stations that carry her. :o

ItsOver

Most of us have clicked our heels and returned to Kansas, where aunt MV takes care of us.  Praise MV.