• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who is this regular caller on Coast to Coast?

Started by wyzzrd, August 04, 2014, 08:57:05 AM

wyzzrd

Occasionally there is a woman with a sort-of, "breathy," voice and a buoyant, enthusiastic attitude who would call into the show. She is kind of flirty with Art, and also kind of funny. She calls out of southern California, I can't remember the radio call letters from her area. Just wondering what her name/story was. Art always seems to recognize her when she calls in.

Quote from: wyzzrd on August 04, 2014, 08:57:05 AM
Occasionally there is a woman with a sort-of, "breathy," voice and a buoyant, enthusiastic attitude who would call into the show. She is kind of flirty with Art, and also kind of funny. She calls out of southern California, I can't remember the radio call letters from her area. Just wondering what her name/story was. Art always seems to recognize her when she calls in.

That perfectly describes a regular caller to the Jim Bohannon show. Her name is -- fittingly -- Savannah, and she has the most compelling, breathy, southern voice I`ve ever heard.

wyzzrd

Yeah, I don't know about Jim Bohannon, but this woman would regularly call in to Art's show and tell little one-liner jokes, chat with him, etc. I wouldn't say she's "compelling" necessarily, and she doesn't really have a southern accent. I thought I heard her identify herself by some call sign or moniker on one show. It's kind of like she has a crush on Art. I'm just trying to keep a list in my head of regular callers and she seems to get through more often than almost anyone else I've heard.

wyzzrd

66 views and only one reply about a different show? Does anyone know the caller I'm talking about?

Morgus

Was that the woman who would frequently call in to Art Bell back in the 1990s that Art gave her the nickname "10" ?

WildCard

I was waiting for Morgus.
But yeah, I think I know who you're talking about.

albrecht

Was it the gal he used to call the "10" caller? Check out 09-Sept-1996 when I think same girl caller thinks crop circles caused by a vacuum n antigravity n wishes It could lift her tv. And Art talks about anti gravity beds. N then talks about the prarie dog vacuum when playing bumper music.

--edit good call by others before me!!! I just happened to open thread listening to archive n "coincidence" that show. Tho I did remember that caller from several shows. Great show I mentioned on that date tho. Lotsa crazy stuff, callers, etc.

wyzzrd

Yes, that's totally her! The levitating bed lady. So Art just calls her "10?" What's the  story behind that?  Off the top of my head, I remember another show where one of the guests (another man by the name of Bell, I believe) said he worked with the Moody Blues and she called into tell Art what her favorite Moody Blues song was.
Also, while we're on the topic, does anyone know of any other regular callers who aren't mentioned in the Wikipedia entry on Art?

Quote from: wyzzrd on August 05, 2014, 08:43:58 AM
Yes, that's totally her! The levitating bed lady. So Art just calls her "10?" What's the  story behind that?
on last week's SIT Art explained that he once asked her how many of the commandments she had broken and ten was her answer

Avi

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 06, 2014, 03:59:07 PM
on last week's SIT Art explained that he once asked her how many of the commandments she had broken and ten was her answer

Not bad, considering there are 613 commandments.  ;)

ksm32

The extra breathing you hear is from her vagina.

Sometimes I just don't understand you folks.