• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The validity of JIM SPARKS.

Started by Raskolnikov, February 23, 2014, 12:29:15 PM

Raskolnikov

I have to say that of all the guests that has appeared on the show, Jim Sparks is one of the few that has stuck to me.

I just can't decide if I should believe in what he says or if he is a complete maniac just pushing his book.

What is your opinion on this man? Real or fake?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Raskolnikov on February 23, 2014, 12:29:15 PM
I have to say that of all the guests that has appeared on the show, Jim Sparks is one of the few that has stuck to me.

I just can't decide if I should believe in what he says or if he is a complete maniac just pushing his book.

Have heard so many of these stories, get some of these folks confused.  Is Sparks the guy who claims he tried to shoot one of the alien?

Morgus

Both Art Bell and Linda Howe were impressed with Jim Sparks story.
I remember when Art had him on years ago he even expanded the show an extra hour, he was so interested.
In contrast when Noory had Sparks on recently, he dumped him after only an hour...

Quote from: Raskolnikov on February 23, 2014, 12:29:15 PM
Fake. His books are full of citations of other people's bullshit. That being said, they are entertaining and I read them.
Watch out for the fluoride in the water.

b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on February 23, 2014, 07:07:48 PM
Both Art Bell and Linda Howe were impressed with Jim Sparks story.
And this means what exactly?  They were "impressed" with the Freezer In The Alien too.  BFD

area51drone

Next up in the accused of child abuse ring...   just kidding of course, but this guy is lie lie lie just like Romanek.  Where's the proof?  You have footprints through a window and no pictures?   He spins a fanciful story, and that makes for good radio.  That's it.  With that said, I like to listen to it.  Until I hear the same story over and over and over, then get the fucker off the air.

Raskolnikov

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 23, 2014, 05:04:57 PM
Have heard so many of these stories, get some of these folks confused.  Is Sparks the guy who claims he tried to shoot one of the alien?

Yeah, and don't forget the vodka.

I remember seeing a Youtube-clip of him speakin at some UFO-convention and as he stood at the podium he was constantly scratching his nose for some reason. I also read in the comments that this was an impulse when someone is lying.

I don't know folks but I sure like listening to him when he speaks.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Raskolnikov on February 24, 2014, 03:07:20 AM
Yeah, and don't forget the vodka.

I remember seeing a Youtube-clip of him speakin at some UFO-convention and as he stood at the podium he was constantly scratching his nose for some reason. I also read in the comments that this was an impulse when someone is lying.

I don't know folks but I sure like listening to him when he speaks.

Yes, I did forget the vodka.

I remember him as a pretty good story teller, but not particularly credible.  I must admit I find very few abductees credible, however.  Not sure I buy into hypnotic regression either.  I am more of a hardware/technology guy when it comes to UFOs. 

henge0stone

I agree that he was a good story teller and I find it interesting that so many people have experiences like this BUT that being said I think Jim is just riding coattails of other people. Listen to his Dark Matter interview and how he sidesteps the question about a lie detector test.