• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art's Health

Started by CornyCrow, October 29, 2013, 11:20:16 AM

CornyCrow

Hope this is not a pattern. 
Hope Noory has not convinced some witch to put a whammy on our friend.

First the back, now the spider. 

Surround yourself in white light, Art. 
Call Paglini, quick.

;)

DanTSX

EarthAlien007

What's wrong with Art's health?
I'm missing the point of this thread.
Silly...

shell88

Quote from: CornyCrow on October 29, 2013, 11:20:16 AM

Call Paglini, quick.
;)

Of course it's a pattern - the pattern of being a human being.  You sound like a little old lady who has projectile hypochondriasis.  Honestly, this knit picking would be unbearable if you had a partner.
....just my unedited honest opinion.   

Morgus

his ongoing longtime back issues?

Eddie Coyle

Great. Another FUCKING thread of "is Art gonna quit or die soon?". Really, it's ridiculous. I'm a miserable motherfucker and even I'm aghast at the negative bullshit being flung around.

coaster

Suppose he could lay in bed and broadcast. As someone who has chronic back pain, its not a big deal. Dial it down on the "back pain" nonsense. I'm sure its taken care of by now. And a spider bite..really? You're worried about a spider bite..bollocks.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 02, 2013, 11:34:13 PM
        Great. Another FUCKING thread of "is Art gonna quit or die soon?". Really, it's ridiculous. I'm a miserable motherfucker and even I'm aghast at the negative bullshit being flung around.

On the bright side, when Art does shuffle off this mortal Tesla coil, such threads should slow down considerably.

But then the "Art sightings" threads begin.

coaster

I heard him breathe heavy during the last show, Perhaps he is not loading his e-cig right. Too heavy on the vapes. We really should get someone on that now, shouldn't we?

coaster

Quote from: CornyCrow on October 29, 2013, 11:20:16 AM

Call Paglini, quick.

;)
But how would that ever be a pattern? Sorry for my rant, but how the fuck can you equate back problems to a spider bite? Anything for a post. Someone needs to write Art a fucking vialis prescription. God forbid.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 03, 2013, 12:33:59 AM
On the bright side, when Art does shuffle off this mortal Tesla coil, such threads should slow down considerably.

Art has one miraculous return in the books, he's good for another.

jazmunda

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 03, 2013, 12:33:59 AM

I hope he's not dressed as Elvis as that could be confusing.

Quote from: jazmunda on November 03, 2013, 02:32:21 AM
I hope he's not dressed as Elvis as that could be confusing.

What I hope for : when it's Art's time to go, then whatever he and Ramona saw in the desert that night returns and takes him up to transition Enoch-style as the action is caught on smart phones throughout the area.

As the craft departs, Art takes a final look at the quickly shrinking Big Blue Marble and says,

"KISS ... MY ... WHITE ... BROADCASTING ASS. I told you so, people. You didn't believe me, but I TOLD YOU SO." Then he laughs.

(If what Art and Ramona witnessed was our own black project rigid dirigible launch platform toy, then the Enoch maneuver is obviously a no go.)

ziznak

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 03, 2013, 02:57:46 AM
What I hope for : when it's Art's time to go, then whatever he and Ramona saw in the desert that night returns and takes him up to transition Enoch-style as the action is caught on smart phones throughout the area.

As the craft departs, Art takes a final look at the quickly shrinking Big Blue Marble and says,

"KISS ... MY ... WHITE ... BROADCASTING ASS. I told you so, people. You didn't believe me, but I TOLD YOU SO." Then he laughs.

(If what Art and Ramona witnessed was our own black project rigid dirigible launch platform toy, then the Enoch maneuver is obviously a no go.)
I retract my earlier proclimation of what would be the shit and have now changed it to this... THIS WOULD BE THE SHIT

jblank

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2013, 12:36:33 AM
I heard him breathe heavy during the last show, Perhaps he is not loading his e-cig right. Too heavy on the vapes. We really should get someone on that now, shouldn't we?

I thought he totally quit smoking?

shell88

I find this thread embarrassing. :-[

coaster

Quote from: jblank on November 04, 2013, 09:29:19 AM
I thought he totally quit smoking?
It was a joke poking fun at everyone whos worried about "Art's health". And I believe he uses e-gigs now.

Wintermute

Art Bell is 68, a bit taller than normal... he's going to have a back problem sooner or later.

????

bateman

This. Christ almighty, some people need to relax.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on November 04, 2013, 02:12:22 PM

I do wonder why he doesn't use a TENS device. Jerry Lewis uses it for his back pain as do others and it works.

Catsmile

Ya' know folks one day Art will die, every last one of us will die one day.
None of us are gonna make it outta this bitch alive.
Meanwhile I hope Art has a handful of decades to share with us all.

Eddie Coyle

I suck for being an optimist.

bateman

Quote from: bateman on November 04, 2013, 02:12:22 PM

I would also like to rescind my statement.

ksm32

Long LIVE the king. As long as the DM site is up and running? that means something.... if it's suddenly down in a week then you all can actually cry wolf. Or just cry.

If any of you have read the Art Of Talk? you already know he is not a let's do a half assed job kinda guy. He want's it to work! for everyone! Sirius is the cheap ass douche in the situation. Not a sore back or a fucking spider. What a lame fuckin thread.

If Art really is done with Sirius? I bet Howards happy.

toastycoasty

He just needs some Carnivora. C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A if he needs to remember and write that down.

Scorch

Damn it!  I thought it was D-I-N-O-V-I-T-E.com. I can't kerp my snake oils straight.