• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 23, 2018, 11:14:13 PM
I'm partial to the tide pod flavored cartridges myself.

That's what a standard inkjet ink would taste and smell like...lots of surfactants in inkjet inks, just like Tide Pods...

Hells Mole

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 23, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
I am creating a GUEST DUMP BUTTON. Once pressed a funny sound effect would play and then there would be a mandatory 11 minute dance party with Dave!

#SCHRADACY

aldousburbank

This guest sounds overly yin.

dave, does jet fuel melt steel beams?

and are traps gay?

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
YES...burnt hot dogs...required...Dinty Moore and Stag Chili or Bush's pork and beans...

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 23, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Absolutely.  Blackened hotdogs and cans of Dinty Moore...

dinty moore? heathens. i'll have some pressure cooked short rib stew thank you very much.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
That's what a standard inkjet ink would taste and smell like...lots of surfactants in inkjet inks, just like Tide Pods...

I know. I used to try to refill my own. Then I sort of grew to like it. Now it's 20 cartridges a day, but I can quit any time I want :)

Spookcat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:17:42 PM
What's the prescription?

Thanks for reminding me. I've gotta take my meds.

timebandit

I try to put put up a youtube video and only a link shows..
anyone having that problem?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:17:42 PM
What's the prescription?

Daikon radish, burdock root, and Camel unfiltered cigarettes.

DANIEL!

#Belgab is boring
#full of senior citizens competing and bragging who has more advanced stage of cancer
#or more debilitating arthritis
#Heather darlin' let's fly away from this depressing morgue 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2018, 11:20:10 PM
Daikon radish, burdock root, and Camel unfiltered cigarettes.

No ginseng?

chefist

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
dinty moore? heathens. i'll have some pressure cooked short rib stew thank you very much.

We're talking about camping cuisine from the 1970's...but short ribs are great!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
Brig would never allow herself to be a card carrying member of any group that would have her as a member.

Brig is very kind. Remember back when she was so loved on the bella haven thread. She was going through a hard time and all the wonderful Bella Havenites changed their avatars to brig's favorite Disney character, "Gloomy Eeyore" to show how much we cared for her.

Love brig

Dr. MD MD

Yes, Dave the CIA does. Look into it, bro.  ::)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
No ginseng?

Korean red maybe, American white not so much.

dave with that heavy msm shilling, like a lifelong redditor.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 23, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
#Belgab is boring
#full of senior citizens competing and bragging who has more advanced stage of cancer
#or more debilitating arthritis
#Heather darlin' let's fly away from this depressing morgue

tbh, i don't care if Alex Jones made someone mad.

HumanBeing

Quote from: timebandit on May 23, 2018, 11:19:27 PM
I try to put put up a youtube video and only a link shows..
anyone having that problem?

It never shows when you try to 'Preview' it. Post it and it should work.

Dr. MD MD

You're in for a major tumble, Dave...a tumbling, tumbling dickweed. ::)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nhsM4SGrqM

Hells Mole

Quote from: Aquarius on May 23, 2018, 10:53:20 PM
Propylene glycol is, I believe, the main ingredient in anti-freeze? You really want to heat and inhale that? Please take care of yourselves!

Propylene glycol is used in tons of products of all types.  Just about anything you could imagine could have that crap in it.  It is actually officially categorized by the government as mildly toxic, an irritant to sensitive tissue, and generally considered safe but with an acknowledged potential to do harm.

It is even put into a lot of pharmaceutical ointments even though a lot of people have an "allergic" reaction to it.
"Allergic" implies an unnatural sensitivity but it should be normal to have a negative reaction to a toxic industrial compound.  It might not drop you from cancer or kill you overnight but it does cause harm.  Anything that causes irritation and inflammation can contribute to things like cancer in the long time.

For me, I have been exposed to a lot of it as it is a main ingredient in theatrical fog/haze used for enhancing stage lighting and lasers.  It gave me a hoarse throat, headache and raw feeling lungs so I have had tone that down or not use it at all big time.  It also leaves a bit of an oily film on everything that's difficult to clean.

Gross stuff and I do think people are in for a real sadness in the future who are vaping. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the heat and chemicals in the liquids are causing serious damage to sensitive tissues as well as prompting and/or accelerating mutative cell growth.

>live in a world where nearly everything is manufactured
>doesn't understand people actually being skeptical
>le emotions

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 11:21:57 PM
Brig is very kind. Remember back when she was so loved on the bella haven thread. She going through a hard time and all the wonderful Bella Havenites changed their avatars to brig's favorite Disney character, "Gloomy Eeyore" to show how much we cared for her.

Love brig

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Bravo!

i haven't followed that saga. was he calling out the victim's parents by name or generalizing?