• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

There is that.  Too bad I wasted my hard earned money on myself for a Salmon fishing trip or I certainly would have given George some money.  I also had to pay college tuition for my daughters. If anyone wants to donate towards my trip or my daughters education so I can give George some money to attend his woo woo con PM me.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 05, 2017, 07:56:47 AM
There is that.  Too bad I wasted my hard earned money on myself for a Salmon fishing trip or I certainly would have given George some money.  I also had to pay college tuition for my daughters. If anyone wants to donate towards my trip or my daughters education so I can give George some money to attend his woo woo con PM me.  ::)

I would have given George some money too, but my good computer came back from repairs, and I'm happy with it, so I have to finish paying it off.  I only have $350 dollars left to go if anyone would like to help with donations, I would then be able to help with Georges WooWoo Con finances.

Falkies' other woo-woo con videos were flat out unwatchable.  After years of this, it's a certainty any new ones would be more the same.

These events are entertainment.  For people to relax after a workweek.

Falkie refuses to work and lives off the taxpayers.  He shouldn't have anything but the basics, if that.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Falkie refuses to work and lives off the taxpayers.  He shouldn't have anything but the basics, if that.

I realize I will probably take a beating for saying this, but one could argue, that if George can travel to, and attend WooWoo Cons, how disabled can he possibly be?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2017, 08:14:53 AM
Falkies' other woo-woo con videos were flat out unwatchable.  After years of this, it's a certainty any new ones would be more the same.

But if Falkie can not get there then there will be no videos of it on YouTube,

Aside from all the other videos of it found on YouTube,

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
But if Falkie can not get there then there will be no videos of it on YouTube,

Aside from all the other videos of it found on YouTube,

Many of them consist of fascinating video of the pavement. Every bit of pavement is unique in its own way you know.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 08:33:01 AM
Many of them consist of fascinating video of the pavement. Every bit of pavement is unique in its own way you know.

Those woo woo con videos are gritty. Senda exposes the real happening in these conventions not the glitz and glamor they they portray. You see first hand in these videos other handi-capped senior citizens, hear heavy breathing, witness stuck up huge name celebrities try to ignore a man with glasses taped to his forehead. Senda's videos of these conventions are the real deal raw and uncut. He exposes these conventions for what they are. He should have been nominated for a short film documentary award.

3OctaveFart

I have a three-cubit beer fridge I'm really wanting, was hoping to get a few donations.

And "don't say I'm begging."

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 05, 2017, 09:11:04 AM
Those woo woo con videos are gritty. Senda exposes the real happening in these conventions not the glitz and glamor they they portray. You see first hand in these videos other handi-capped senior citizens, hear heavy breathing, witness stuck up huge name celebrities try to ignore a man with glasses taped to his forehead. Senda's videos of these conventions are the real deal raw and uncut. He exposes these conventions for what they are. He should have been nominated for a short film documentary award.

I think, with very few words, you have captured the essence, the uniqueness, and the value of  "The George Senda" videos.

JustSayAhhhh

Ever since he got that gig with jaz and themudking, his begging has gone up 10 fold. last week it was his 94.00 internet, and now he wants ppl to rent him a hotel.

Lilith

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on March 05, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
Ever since he got that gig with jaz and themudking, his begging has gone up 10 fold. last week it was his 94.00 internet, and now he wants ppl to rent him a hotel.

It much funnier than watching him unload his groceries, or watching his unboxing videos tho IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
George is asking for discussion topic suggestions....

The possibilities are endless...

That's what I like about Falkie.  No matter how often things in in tears, he's always sure the next gig is going to lead to his just do as a celebrity.

SredniVashtar

In other words, the hairy slug is too lazy to do anything like show prep so the audience has to do all the bloody work! Typical Senda. For a man who's supposed to be a paranormal expert he doesn't even know what perfect possession is, and even I know that one.

I'm starting to think Senda's full of shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 05, 2017, 12:41:05 PM
In other words, the hairy slug is too lazy to do anything like show prep so the audience has to do all the bloody work! Typical Senda. For a man who's supposed to be a paranormal expert he doesn't even know what perfect possession is, and even I know that one.

I'm starting to think Senda's full of shit.

Hater, troll and fool.

FallenSeraph

My goal is to mold him into a highly coveted member of the press. Weird little cons like this one are foaming at the mouth to fill their press lists and, in doing so, placate their "celebrity" lineup. He's so there - and maybe with a free room - if he plays his cards right.

AIN'T NO GRIFT LIKE A JOURNALIST'S GRIFT, KIDS! Those days are far behind me, but damn, press junkets took me to all-expense-paid, first-class trips to London, Jamaica, Aruba, Greece and so many other awesome places. **sniff**

Then my boss found out I was doing that and moved me to a tiny office in the middle of suburban nowhere, where I covered things like grand openings of banks and animal parades.

Whatever! It was FUN while it lasted! Maybe I'll help Falkie out as his freelance producer in this respect, just to get him rolling (no pun intended). He needs MANY MANY MORE susscribers though, Sewergabbers, so GET ON THAT!

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 05, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
... Then my boss found out I was doing that and moved me to a tiny office in the middle of suburban nowhere, where I covered things like grand openings of banks and animal parades...

What's an animal parade?

The possibilities are endless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqxH0P4SR8

I'd like him to explain the fine art of the grift and how he gets unsuspecting dupes to fund his lifestyle. I'd like him to tell us if he enjoys giving Kathy black eyes. I am also curious how many times a month he bathes. TMI?

Also, did he complain that his cable is going to eighty something a month? Is this the same cable that he signed up for to get that free Apple TV? He had no idea what his new cable bill would be when he signed up for it?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 01:13:22 PM
I'd like him to explain the fine art of the grift and how he gets unsuspecting dupes to fund his lifestyle. I'd like him to tell us if he enjoys giving Kathy black eyes. I am also curious how many times a month he bathes. TMI?

Also, did he complain that his cable is going to eighty something a month? Is this the same cable that he signed up for to get that free Apple TV? He had no idea what his new cable bill would be when he signed up for it?

Are you one of the two preferred female fans Falkie wants to call into the show Friday night?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

You're just bitter because Senda has his own show while your own little effort fell apart due to lack of interest...and talent. Not to mention that terrible voice you've been cursed with.

FallenSeraph

Really wanna watch that John Cusack movie "Grifters" now.  **wanders off to find it**

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: brigâ,,¢☮☘ on March 05, 2017, 08:11:04 AM
I would have given George some money too, but my good computer came back from repairs, and I'm happy with it, so I have to finish paying it off.  I only have $350 dollars left to go if anyone would like to help with donations, I would then be able to help with Georges WooWoo Con finances.

I would give George some money, but I have the annual trip to Maui, a new Jaguar F-Pace to buy for my wife, and the rest is tied up in cash.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 05, 2017, 01:27:03 PM
You're just bitter because Senda has his own show while your own little effort fell apart due to lack of interest...and talent. Not to mention that terrible voice you've been cursed with.
That Voodoo doll of me that you keep sticking pins in didn't help, either.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 05, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
Are you one of the two preferred female fans Falkie wants to call into the show Friday night?
Oh no! He hates me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 05, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

Your post warms my heart ..  knowing that I reach out to George in his time of need with a few dollars  and as a result, he made those wonderful videos.. 

This could be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life.. Honored to be riding along on George's very long "coattails"

WildCard

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 02:28:51 PM
That Voodoo doll of me that you keep sticking pins in didn't help, either.

Voodoo doesn't work if you don't believe in it. Or so I've read.

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on March 05, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
I would give George some money, but I have the annual trip to Maui, a new Jaguar F-Pace to buy for my wife, and the rest is tied up in cash.
Hey, Maui and Jaguars don't pay for themselves! Amirite?

Quote from: WildCard on March 05, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Voodoo doesn't work if you don't believe in it. Or so I've read.
Oh it works my friend. It works.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 05, 2017, 02:29:48 PM
Oh no! He hates me.

Well IB, if you're not a preferred female fan, then you should play one come Friday night.  Know what I mean?   ;)