• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:28:40 PM
"Watch for things falling from the sky"...

You know, that wasn't half-bad. He managed to keep it short, and he added in some urgency to his voice, he must be jaz-zercising.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 27, 2017, 10:51:15 PM
You know, that wasn't half-bad. He managed to keep it short, and he added in some urgency to his voice, he must be jaz-zercising.

He's getting better every day!

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:36:28 PM
I'd like a "Paranormal Stories" segment.  I think George would be a GREAT story teller.  They don't even have to be true.

You mean some paranormal stories are made up?  :(

Lilith

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JENX on February 27, 2017, 10:49:04 PM
I think that was the demise of his noory gig. Seems to me, the minute Falkie has to concentrate on what to say, he messes up. i think he gets a kind of stage fright and he can't get it together at all.

George admitted himself that he is sort of scared.  With all the hate who can blame him.  Lets give the Big Guy a chance!  White Crow is calling on all haters to give peace a chance.  Let the Big Guy shine.  STOP THE HATE for one week.

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/tlKX-m17C7U

damon

I was not flying the plane that crashed in Riverside California. George senda I know that you wished it was me flying the plane because you hate me. So George stop being a hater of pilots.

damon

Why am I getting 24 hour fitness when I visited falkie thread

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 08:42:52 AM
There is a link to his paypal account for donations just in case anyone missed it.

1. Why is Senda always begging for money?
2. Why does Senda deny begging for money when he is clearly begging for money?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 27, 2017, 11:17:32 PM
1. Why is Senda always begging for money?
2. Why does Senda deny begging for money when he is clearly begging for money?

1. George is an engima..

2. Wrapped in a pig in a blanket

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 11:35:07 PM
1. George is an engima..

2. Wrapped in a pig in a blanket

Jerry Seinfeld about Newman: "Yeah, he's a mystery wrapped inside a twinkie." Works just as well describing Senda.

3OctaveFart

I thought it was actually pretty good, when it didn't take itself so dreadfully seriously.

If Senda had any sense of humor about the callers, it could be Hendrie-like. (Almost.) I mean, if somebody goes through the trouble of creating a bawdy computerized upper-class British accent, don't cut him off for fuck sake.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 12:34:19 AM
Seems George is practicing.  He's in rare form tonight.
It's all about the lights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvw_5DmteMQ

Why was he speaking in this odd, subdued tone?  Furthermore, what was he trying to convey by smacking his lips repeatedly?  He didn't even identify himself as The Guy From Pittsburgh in the intro.  Curiouser and curiouser...

paladin1991

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 22, 2017, 02:07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TutaszZnd3w

What.  In.  The.  Fuck.  Is.  This?

Falkie, you done?  You done whining?

I am off working my ass OFF for a few days, I come back and find you whining and moaning, "Oh woe is me."  WTF, you a liberal cuck?  When you are done whining maybe you will remember that I offered to assist you into shedding some of that fat that is going to kill you. 

Fuck what anybody says, anybody thinks, anybody does. 

Now is the time to reach down between your legs, grab your balls and remember that you are a man and were born to die.  YOU get to decided how.  Fat and broken or FIGHTING!

Come on MotherFucker, follow me. 

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 28, 2017, 02:04:51 AM
Why was he speaking in this odd, subdued tone?  Furthermore, what was he trying to convey by smacking his lips repeatedly?  He didn't even identify himself as The Guy From Pittsburgh in the intro.  Curiouser and curiouser...

Perhaps George Senda is going in a different direction with himself.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jaz on February 28, 2017, 02:53:02 AM

Thank you, jazef Goebbels.

Here's a clip of jaz and Senda discussing the agenda for the next show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZDJsZpYPd8

Quote from: jaz on February 28, 2017, 02:53:02 AM

I believe George Noory promised Falkie a second interview.  What better time to call that in than on Falkie's new podcast.

If George is booked solid, Tommy would be a good alternative.  No one ever interviews Tommy.  And due to his incompetence, if not treachery, he owes Falkie at least that as well.

Jaz, make it happen.  The world needs this.

MV offers Noory $20 to put nude images of Senda on the Coast website.

Ciardelo

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 28, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

MV offers Noory $20 to put nude images of Senda on the Coast website.

George mentions taking a nap more often than not, yes?

MAX

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:26:03 PM
Also I've donated to George to help keep the show going and encourage others to do so as long as he is willing to do the show. George is actually working hard on the show and if you have the means and enjoy it I think it is worth giving him an incentive to keep doing it.

Click the PayPal link to donate:

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/index.php

Quote from: MAX on February 28, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

LOL!

Where has Digital Pig Snuggler gone to?  He's missing the return of Falkie.  Did he finally meet his demise in some dark, dirty alleyway somewhere?  I'm not sure why but I kinda miss the guy.