• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 09:39:07 PM
Exactly brig.. Great advice!

George please let "grub" call in ..
May be something in it for you.. if can find some kindness in your heart for brig ..

Love grub brig

I have many phones and voices, so no worries WhiteCrow, I will keep trying.  I know it will be an uphill battle competing with the preferred Jason Callan for air time with George, but I will not give up.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on February 27, 2017, 09:34:33 PM
I have been waiting for this day.  Finally, the most fucked up thread on the internet has outdone itself.

Congratulations all!  Well done.

I'm just happy to be here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 09:42:39 PM
I have many phones and voices, so no worries WhiteCrow, I will keep trying.  I know it will be an uphill battle competing with the preferred Jason Callan for air time with George, but I will not give up.

Redacted is that you?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Redacted is that you?

Believe me, I've tried, but try as I may, I cannot duplicate that laugh, nor can I make the mispronunciations sound authentic.  :'(

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
I agree but being our first show of this kind we did not expect the overwhelming number of phone calls and I believe that contributions from the audience especially the "Dear George" calls and the calls relating a personal paranormal experience for George's take are the lifeblood of the show.

Curtis and I did ask George to prepare some topics but those were blown through in the first 30 seconds of the show.

George has received feedback about the show from fans and wants to do a more structured show and has assured us that he will be doing more research for the next one.

He is pretty sure that Jason Callan was trolling him for most of the show. Curtis will be extra vigilant next time. Y'all sound the same to me.

That theses sewergabbers for you.
For a first show you all did FANTASTIC!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 09:57:40 PM
And I'm just happy you're here.

I noticed how Curis handled George like he was a prize quarterback and gave him respect.  The Jason Callin (JC call in) soundboard was just mean to the Big Guy.  He misses sweet Kathy and he was forced to hear her voice.  The legion has no heart.  I wanna know..why was John Kerry in Antarctica?  Senda is onto something  BIG.

Love ALL

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 10:03:22 PM
I noticed how Curis handled George like he was a prize quarterback and gave him respect.  The Jason Callin (JC call in) soundboard was just mean to the Big Guy.  He misses sweet Kathie and he was forced to hear her voice.  The legion has no heart.  I wanna know..why was John Kerry in Antarctica?  Senda is onto something  BIG.

Love ALL

I don't believe JC means George any harm. He is just trying to gain subscribers to his YouTube channel, through aggravating George.  I can't really blame him.  I mean, well, YOU  know...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:07:01 PM
I don't believe JC means George any harm. He is just trying to gain subscribers to his YouTube channel, through aggravating George.  I can't really blame him.  I mean, well, YOU  know...

grub.. enough with the "Love ALL"  And yes I do know . "YOU know" ;)

I really like idea of dividing the show into segments.Ask George the paranormal expert should be a segment.

George was just being modest on the show, he's been reading paranormal books since before he was 5, that's a expert.

Also I've donated to George to help keep the show going and encourage others to do so as long as he is willing to do the show. George is actually working hard on the show and if you have the means and enjoy it I think it is worth giving him an incentive to keep doing it.

Click the PayPal link to donate:

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/index.php

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:21:29 PM
I really like idea of dividing the show into segments.Ask George the paranormal expert should be a segment.

George was just being modest on the show, he's been reading paranormal books since before he was 5, that's a expert.

As for me, I'd like to see a Jonas Salk segment each week,  I think his encounters with the good Doctor should be explored in
more detail.  I'm not sure which more impressive - Davey Crockett killing a bear at the age of three or George stumping Salk
with medical questions at that same tender age.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:28:40 PM
"Watch for things falling from the sky"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNPPTwMRQQ

George is really on top off the current news. With that beard he looks like a more handsome Wolf Blitzer.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:30:26 PM
George is really on top off the current news. With that beard he looks like a more handsome Wolf Blitzer.

I think he's better than ever!  ;D

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

It covers up the fat rolls in and bulges in his neck.   I think it looks better

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2017, 10:29:04 PM
As for me, I'd like to see a Jonas Salk segment each week,  I think his encounters with the good Doctor should be explored in
more detail.  I'm not sure which more impressive - Davey Crockett killing a bear at the age of three or George stumping Salk
with medical questions at that same tender age.

I'd like a "Paranormal Stories" segment.  I think George would be a GREAT story teller.  They don't even have to be true.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:07:01 PM

Speaking of the One True Master, Jason Callan, The Hot Sauce King, I call upon all Legionnaires to report this video for having stolen images at the end of it.
George can not get away with stealing from Jason anymore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUoVn6Mo-U

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 10:31:23 PM
I think he's better than ever!  ;D

Oh I agree.   And dear Brig, what George noticed about Antarctica and John Kerry is no joke.  Just Google it. George is the deep throat of the secret UFO base.  No wonder he is growing a beard to disguise himself.  DOPES.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
Oh I agree.   And dear Brig, what George noticed about Antarctica and John Kerry is no joke.  Just Google it. George is the deep throat of the secret UFO base.  No wonder he is growing a beard to disguise himself.  DOPES.

I hadn't thought of it, but you could be right.

JENX

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
George has received feedback about the show from fans and wants to do a more structured show and has assured us that he will be doing more research for the next one.

I think that was the demise of his noory gig. Seems to me, the minute Falkie has to concentrate on what to say, he messes up. i think he gets a kind of stage fright and he can't get it together at all.