• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
It is both amazing and amusing, just how much one big guy can get wrong, over and over and over....

It's not like he misstated something in error.  The whole story of having been burnt and spent a year in the hospital for said burns is an outright lie.
He made it all up.  I don't doubt that he was in a hospital for a year,  but it was a mental facility that he has already admitted to in the falkie leaks audio clip titled "blubber".

Brig,  this man is a habitual liar.  Don't feel sorry for him or give him the benefit of the doubt.  He's  NO GOOD!!!

GravitySucks

Wasn't there a recent video promising us no more videos for months?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Falkie should team up with RoseGirl.

SredniVashtar

After the ill-fated webinar fiasco he got in a huff and said there would be no more videos for the rest of the year. That promised lasted about a day, I think, and then he went crazy spitting videos out in mad profusion.

I'm waiting for the  moment Senda turns on his two enablers friends J and TMK. I'm sure money's been changing hands, and it's only a matter of time before he starts demanding more.

starrmtn001

Dunno.  I don't watch them either, Gravity. ;)   

I do manage to keep some self-respect after mucking through this thread. ;D 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 27, 2017, 01:37:19 PM
Falkie should team up with RoseGirl.

I'd actually listen to that, god help me. Get two deeply unlikable people together, what could possibly go wrong?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LittleChris on February 27, 2017, 01:45:36 PM
FIFY

Don't be silly, Falkie can't get Little George to perform unless he's in Starbucks surrounded by under-age girls. However, I like to think of myself as a problem-solver, and I suggest Rosegirl should strap one on and nail Senda where the sun don't shine.

littlechris

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2017, 01:49:14 PM
Don't be silly, Falkie can't get Little George to perform unless he's in Starbucks surrounded by under-age girls. However, I like to think of myself as a problem-solver, and I suggest Rosegirl should strap one on and nail Senda where the sun don't shine.

I'd love to hear Rose girl call in and talk dirty to the beast.  Not sure if he'd take the call though.  He may be at war with her as well.

LadyFish

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 07:46:57 AM
After the Show Upload Work, Flea update and MOAR!!  Excuses, Excuses..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYseV2YhkAY

And George having more fun than one man should have. And even More Excuses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhAuPaBU04w

I thought men with neckbeards were supposed to be computer prodigies. 

Falkie needs to buy a razor or two when he goes shopping on Wednesday.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LittleChris on February 27, 2017, 02:00:35 PM
I'd love to hear Rose girl call in and talk dirty to the beast.  Not sure if he'd take the call though.  He may be at war with her as well.

Someone really ought to call in to  Senda's next abomination pretending to be his nemesis Heather Wade, and cuss the fat boy out.

damon

I just Google about how big of a file that you can upload to youtube. It's 20 gigs. Falkie you are a fucking liar.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Damon on February 27, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
I just Google about how big of a file that you can upload to youtube. It's 20 gigs. Falkie you are a fucking liar.

You know what this is about. He'll start doing that thing with his right eyebrow, telling everyone that he needs money to buy a program that will help him upload to YT because nothing else will work and  nobody will help him to fix it. It's another con. Give it another couple of days and we'll get a 'donate to help me upload to YT' video.

damon

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2017, 03:00:51 PM
You know what this is about. He'll start doing that thing with his right eyebrow, telling everyone that he needs money to buy a program that will help him upload to YT because nothing else will work and  nobody will help him to fix it. It's another con. Give it another couple of days and we'll get a 'donate to help me upload to YT' video.
Your right. I have no problems uploading shit to youtube or anything else

EarthAlien007

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 27, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

Nobody begrudges someone doing an interesting show and inviting people to donate to support it if they find it interesting. It's only a fat turd like Senda who sees it as another opportunity for one of his crummy little scams. If anyone is pondering donating to Senda, DON'T. It's the worst thing you can do. It doesn't help him, it just encourages him to live like a leech and shake people down.

His grifts aren't even mildly ingenious. They're like him - fucking lazy and pathetic.

Catsmile

NO! I'm not begging for money, but I just worked hard on this image. I've been at this for 2 hours nao! It cost me money! Please donate to my Paypal account so I can post moar of this in the futrue: Imma_Scamming@everyturn.con

Lilith

The long awaited posting on YouTube, with email notification commentary in attachment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndDRX8D-gY

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

whoozit

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 27, 2017, 04:59:53 PM
Everything is hard work when you're a moron.
Is it hard work being a moron?  Falkie always seems to need a nap.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
The long awaited posting on YouTube, with email notification commentary in attachment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndDRX8D-gY

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

All the negativity that you haters spew did not stop George from being able to post the show after over 24 hours of non stop work. Stick that in your hate filled cauldrons of sewage and smoke it you fucking sewergab assholes.

jazmunda

Oh and if anyone has a time machine I need to go back to October 5 1999 and procure an iBook with OS 8.6 installed so that we can get our hands on the very first version of iMovie for free.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
All the negativity that you haters spew did not stop George from being able to post the show after over 24 hours of non stop work. Stick that in your hate filled cauldrons of sewage and smoke it you fucking sewergab assholes.

I will be on the show again jaz.  I have many many phones available to me.  I cannot be stopped!

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 05:33:29 PM
I will be on the show again jaz.  I have many many phones available to me.  I cannot be stopped!

I have a team of people who will be one step ahead or behind you. I can't remember which. It's all so confusing. Right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 05:33:11 PM
Oh and if anyone has a time machine I need to go back to October 5 1999 and procure an iBook with OS 8.6 installed so that we can get our hands on the very first version of iMovie for free.

Your new incarnation as Senda's brainwashed handmaiden almost makes  me feel sorry for you, but then I remember you're a bloody Aussie and the feeling passes.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 05:36:03 PM
I have a team of people who will be one step ahead or behind you. I can't remember which. It's all so confusing. Right?

I KNEW I could count on you jaz!  The show must go on!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Your new incarnation as Senda's brainwashed handmaiden almost makes  me feel sorry for you, but then I remember you're a bloody Aussie and the feeling passes.

You are implying that I have a brain. That's high praise from someone as smart as you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on February 27, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
Since this video is produced by you, Jaz, and Themudking, I'm listening.

Did falkie just say he couldn't go to Antartica because Obama restricted tourism, and he; "can't get any hotel bargains for Antartica either."  (Starts at about 3:30).

What? :o  When did Antartica become a resort? ???    ;D ;D ;D

whoozit

Falkie has enough personal insulation to sleep outside naked in Antarctica.