• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 08:12:00 PM
  I made a request that he researched this story and paid him a fee to do so. 
There  we go. Thought it was too good to be true.

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2016, 08:23:29 PM
That should get you invited into the FalkieSafeSpace portion of BellGab.

Well, I'm trying to encourage Falkie to realize his popularity in this forum...be it good or bad.  I think he should continue here, with all of you, friends, critics, degenerates, etc.  I believe in trying to give a hand to a brother or sister, and help pull 'em up.  I realize many of you have a storied history with the man and I can appreciate that.  Falkie has some obstacles to overcome (much like we all do).  I wish him well and I sincerely hope he can pull himself up with a little help. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 08:26:13 PM
Hopefully he will tell the tale of Hairy Baby. It is a story from Susanville, CA and apparently well known there.
How much are you going to pay him?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 08:31:51 PM
There  we go. Thought it was too good to be true.

Don't be too quick to judge IB.  It was more of a donation along with a request.  He honored that request.  Again, I realize many of you know Falkie better than I.  You had suggested him earning what people gave him...I feel he did that. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 08:26:13 PM
Hopefully he will tell the tale of Hairy Baby. It is a story from Susanville, CA and apparently well known there. I have only heard it from people raised there but they all know it.

The way to ward Hairy Baby off is with a fresh piece of paper because paper cuts hurt. All school children would cary fresh sheets in a folder kept in their back packs in case they were out after dark.

I did not make this up and local legends would be a full idea for shows.

Local legends would be a GREAT topic for Falkie to cover in his videos, not more tales of the Trump. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry already do that. 

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 08:32:06 PM
Well, I'm trying to encourage Falkie to realize his popularity in this forum...be it good or bad.  I think he should continue here, with all of you, friends, critics, degenerates, etc.  I believe in trying to give a hand to a brother or sister, and help pull 'em up.  I realize many of you have a storied history with the man and I can appreciate that.  Falkie has some obstacles to overcome (much like we all do).  I wish him well and I sincerely hope he can pull himself up with a little help.
I have no problem with you giving him some cash to do some research.  As I've said before, I'm willing to buy something from Falkie but will never give him a dime.  I think he would be happier and make better videos with a little more cash coming his way, especially if he was earning it.  I'm critical of him but really do want to see him achieve some level of success.  I wear my hit with pride and will never say 7 Our Falkies and 10 Hail Kathys for admittance.

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2016, 08:39:23 PM
I have no problem with you giving him some cash to do some research.  As I've said before, I'm willing to buy something from Falkie but will never give him a dime.  I think he would be happier and make better videos with a little more cash coming his way, especially if he was earning it.  I'm critical of him but really do want to see him achieve some level of success.  I wear my hit with pride.

That sounds fair enough to me.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
Someone on this board asked if I wanted in and he would put in a good word for me. But then I could only say glowing things about our Dear Leader. That would cramp my style.
We need women in there, if for no other reason than a different perspective.

Right now it's a bigger sausagefest than Top Gun.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 27, 2016, 08:51:32 PM
We need women in there, if for no other reason than a different perspective.

Right now it's a bigger sausagefest than Top Gun.

LOL!  That's the truth!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 08:33:54 PM
How much are you going to pay him?

When he wanted to do eating videos for cash I offered to pay him to recreate a scene from The Walking Dead. Nothing gross just dressed as Carl and eating a giant can of pudding. So I will pay the guy for content.

Hairy Baby will take research. A lot. He  might start by contacting Geek In The City Radio in Portland, I can give him contact names if interested.

So lets see, he requested $5 but this one is a challenge so $5 if he says yes and $5 minimum once it airs. More money the more thorough he looks into it. If he actually gets interviews and splices in footage of the area maybe $50 more.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 08:58:24 PM
When he wanted to do eating videos for cash I offered to pay him to recreate a scene from The Walking Dead. Nothing gross just dressed as Carl and eating a giant can of pudding. So I will pay the guy for content.

Hairy Baby will take research. A lot. He  might start by contacting Geek In The City Radio in Portland, I can give him contact names if interested.

So lets see, he requested $5 but this one is a challenge so $5 if he says yes and $5 minimum once it airs. More money the more thorough he looks into it. If he actually gets interviews and splices in footage of the area maybe $50 more.

I suggested a nominal fee between $15 and $20.  This is about scale for what others charge for some research and a decent video.  If he added some photos. artwork, some production value like that, maybe expand the stories a little (such as going into different poltergeist/ghost categories, etc) maybe add in another $10-$15 bucks.  For me, it is worth it to hear George tell the tale like only George can about a local legend I am vaguely familiar with.  I went to school in Hays in '93-'97 and we used to get tanked and drive out to the hill and look for Ms. Polly.  I never saw shit but had a great time with friends.  I know several people who swear by their left testicle or ovary that they have seen the blue light shimmering on the hillside. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2016, 07:52:26 PM
Your new video is even a hit with the haters, Falkie!  Congrats!

Will you be doing a video review of BATMAN V SUPERMAN after you see it?  That would be interesting!

http://youtu.be/VGsrMaxx8N4

Of course, but I'm going to have to figure out the bus schedule so I can get home.
Maybe this upcoming weekend.

WHY is Batman looking down at his feet on that poster ?
Did he drop his Batmobile keys ?
Or is he looking for spare change ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 27, 2016, 08:08:43 PM
You're welcome.  Glad you figured out how to do it!  Now you can make phone calls when you're on the road too.  Who needs a cell phone!?!   ;D :D ;) :) :D ;) :o  ::) ??? ;D :D :D :D

Only IF there's wifi nearby.
Has anyone had experience with li fi yet?
Will be doing a video on that soon.
Dinner and nap.
Bbl.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 09:06:52 PM
I suggested a nominal fee between $15 and $20.  This is about scale for what others charge for some research and a decent video.  If he added some photos. artwork, some production value like that, maybe expand the stories a little (such as going into different poltergeist/ghost categories, etc) maybe add in another $10-$15 bucks.  For me, it is worth it to hear George tell the tale like only George can about a local legend I am vaguely familiar with.  I went to school in Hays in '93-'97 and we used to get tanked and drive out to the hill and look for Ms. Polly.  I never saw shit but had a great time with friends.  I know several people who swear by their left testicle or ovary that they have seen the blue light shimmering on the hillside.

The problem is that Elizabeth Polly has a Wikipedia page and several Google hits, that research is easy. Hairy Baby of Susanville is much harder to research. I will not put much up front because I think it is more work than Falkie will or can do. But I offer a nice reward if he does it. The $5 just tells him I will send money.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 09:24:32 PM
The problem is that Elizabeth Polly has a Wikipedia page and several Google hits, that research is easy. Hairy Baby of Susanville is much harder to research. I will not put much up front because I think it is more work than Falkie will or can do. But I offer a nice reward if he does it. The $5 just tells him I will send money.

True, the research on E.P. is/was easy enough.  Again, I was just trying to get Falkie to realize that if he makes good content, perhaps people would be willing to pay something for it.  Honestly, I think the all-around best scenario for anyone who wanted to do this type of thing is first and foremost concentrate on putting out good content.  With that comes subscribers.  Once one had a good following, maybe use something like Patreon or something similar to fund larger projects, equipment needs, etc.  Then one could conceivably go into a pay site scenario at some point.  A subscription fee and maybe a small fee to field content suggestions.  I am trying to convince Falkie NOT to start a pay site right away.  I don't think it would work.  I think he needs to put out great content to start, then slowly build to his ultimate goal. 

Hey Falkie, just notice your subscriber numbers just went up by 3...in one evening.  Coincidence?  maybe.  I'd bet it has more to do with you putting out some good and interesting content!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 10:03:20 PM
Hey Falkie, just notice your subscriber numbers just went up by 3...in one evening.  Coincidence?  maybe.  I'd bet it has more to do with you putting out some good and interesting content!

Could be.
Of course, that just might mean that you think the other 876 or so we're crappy.🙀

Tomorrow is National Something On A Stick Day.
Go enjoy something sticky.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 09:20:56 PM
GREAT ONE,

Are you still interested in dying your hair black?

If so let me know and I will get you some hair dye tomorrow from Wal-Mart.

I have two boxes of the stuff but am concerned over recent class action lawsuits claiming cancer aand worse over using the stuff.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 10:18:16 PM
Falkie,

Over at the Heather Wade thread, people are wondering why you have not called into Heather's show.

Many of us would love to hear you call in and I'm sure Heather would appreciate it as well as she needs the ratings.

Just something to think about.

When Art was on my dialing finger got swollen from constantly using the redial button.
I never got through once and gave up.
I sent a Skype request😌 to her earlier in the week and never got an answer.
What would you have me do ?

Don't answer that.🙄😱😱😧

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 10:38:37 PM
Lol.

Good question.

Please repost this in the Heather wade thread, or I can repost it for you if you'd like.

-Chris

You do it please. It's dinner time and I am getting sleepy.
Nap time. The curse of the aged.

WhiteCrow

Observations about the Fortress.
Enjoyed the last two pages..

The informative, humorist and positive attitude George, like a lot, two thumbs up.

George, since this is a safe place for you. Would you please post your new video links on this thread. I'm too lazy to go over to YouTube and find them.
Plus with your videos linked here, it would give everyone topics to discuss.
What you say George, I think its a great idea, hope you do too.

Way back when, I started referring to you as The Big Guy,  I meant it to be complementary. The Man in Charge, The Boss etc. Do you mine if we refer to you as The Big Guy?

Also I'm a stickler about proper recognition, for services rendered. Please consider referring to yourselves as "The Big Four"... Little Chris has been instrumental in the making of the legend, for many years. And has been most involved  lately.
George, Drone, OLJ and LC are the Big Four.
And it has historic significant too.

Roosevelt, Churchill, Stalin, and Chiang Kai-shek combined. The present Big Four confront Hitler, an arch-enemy leader, and Japan....

Lastly, George  I would like to hear you do a  solo Gabcat. Show us your talents, to host a show, like Art always did. Pick your own topics and/or have a guest., call-ins too.
MV has volunteered to run the board.. Whatever that means.

Praise MV...    Love'in the Happy Big Guy!

"This is White Crow"  lover of ALL... Offering this George, as The Big Four's, theme song!

https://youtu.be/71KdkbT7FKA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 10:57:58 PM
You do it please. It's dinner time and I am getting sleepy.
Nap time. The curse of the aged.

Yes George take a nap, get your beauty rest. Whether you need it or not. And keep your spirits up. Naps regenerate the  body, sole and mind.

And please George ..dont forget to exercise and a balanced diet. Cat food isn't a health choice.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 28, 2016, 12:03:03 AM
Observations about the Fortress.
Enjoyed the last two pages..

The informative, humorist and positive attitude George, like a lot, two thumbs up.

George, since this is a safe place for you. Would you please post your new video links on this thread. I'm too lazy to go over to YouTube and find them.
Plus with your videos linked here, it would give everyone topics to discuss.
What you say George, I think its a great idea, hope you do too.

Way back when, I started referring to you as The Big Guy,  I meant it to be complementary. The Man in Charge, The Boss etc. Do you mine if we refer to you as The Big Guy?

Also I'm a stickler about proper recognition, for services rendered. Please consider referring to yourselves as "The Big Four"... Little Chris has been instrumental in the making of the legend, for many years. And has been most involved  lately.
George, Drone, OLJ and LC are the Big Four.
And it has historic significant too.

Roosevelt, Churchill, Stalin, and Chiang Kai-shek combined. The present Big Four confront Hitler, an arch-enemy leader, and Japan....

Lastly, George  I would like to hear you do a  solo Gabcat. Show us your talents, to host a show, like Art always did. Pick your own topics and/or have a guest., call-ins too.
MV has volunteered to run the board.. Whatever that means.

Praise MV...    Love'in the Happy Big Guy!

"This is White Crow"  lover of ALL... Offering this George, as The Big Four's, theme song!

https://youtu.be/71KdkbT7FKA

Welcome O sailor of the skies !

I cannot post links to my videos until my full internet access is restored.

Me not so sure about the Chiang guy.

Big Four.

Houie, Dewey, Louie & Ralph.

By the way, between videos and for relaxation I play two games on line, Dominations and Mobile Strike.

A group of us in MS have broken away in protest over the state rule that restricts farming of resources.

I am the commander of the hive base, (Shg) [ short for Shangri La ].

If you play the game contact me and ask to join our Republican hive ( not the GOP but in the sense that all are equal in our community ).
My base name is GS1952.

" Six Texas Rangers, rode in the sun ... hi, yo ... hi yo ... "

Our spiritual Fathers.
Accept NO cheesy substitutes.

SnapT

Falkie, are you a member of a YouTube MCN (Multi Channel Network) called Freedom?  This site says you are: http://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

If so, curious why you decided to join an MCN that takes 40% of your ad revenue...
https://www.freedom.tm/

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 08:21:48 PM
If Falk can make a good run, and start earning some decent scratch researching and telling stories, maybe he could drive around the country...in a Hearse...that would be novel!

NOT in a hearse.

I already feel like death far too often as it is.

If I have a choice ...

( I DO wonder one thing. ).
We've never seen the Batmobile or The Black Beauty driven in rain or snow. I wonder what Batman does with that open cockpit when it does rain & how either of them would handle on the road as well under such conditions.
And where would Batman put groceries or wine in that car ?

Falkie2013

I have been unable to FIND my earnings when I have been able to log into Googles ad sense and it like You Tube leaves boilerplate replies that are useless if you have a problem.

Freedom started sending me small amounts of CASH and not nebulous "' estimated " earnings direct to my Paypal account. It is now around $15.00 a month.
Better real cash than vapor cash.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 09:53:41 PM
True, the research on E.P. is/was easy enough.  Again, I was just trying to get Falkie to realize that if he makes good content, perhaps people would be willing to pay something for it.  Honestly, I think the all-around best scenario for anyone who wanted to do this type of thing is first and foremost concentrate on putting out good content.  With that comes subscribers.  Once one had a good following, maybe use something like Patreon or something similar to fund larger projects, equipment needs, etc.  Then one could conceivably go into a pay site scenario at some point.  A subscription fee and maybe a small fee to field content suggestions.  I am trying to convince Falkie NOT to start a pay site right away.  I don't think it would work.  I think he needs to put out great content to start, then slowly build to his ultimate goal.

On doing a search of this on several search engines and 5-10 pages in, and at least 10 minutes or more of work, I can find absolutely NOTHING on any " hairy baby of Susanville . "; not even on You Tube though there is a video by the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Association about a Bigfoot sighting seen by a father and son 26 miles outside of Susanville, Ca.
I have a number of books on Bigfoot but despite my extensive reading on the subject, I have never heard of any " hairy baby " in that area.
I think RS is making it up so as to embarrass me and say :

" See, the supposed paranormal ' expert ' Falkie couldn't find ANYTHING about the " hairy baby " ! "

" He's a fraud ! "

Besides, I thought RS WAS THE hairy baby of Bellgab.

Falkie2013

To ALL posters :

I will remind ALL posters that I and not YOU am the moderator of THIS forum.
Decisions or rules made by the moderator once made are not to be discussed openly in the forum.
If I feel my decision was wrong after discussion, I am willing to change my decision.
But personal attacks on me as the moderator are not going to be allowed.
I have seen too much of this on the boards, forums, bbs systems and elsewhere I have been on going all the way back to the days of Genie, Compuserve, AOL & The Well & I'm not going to allow flame wars to openly start against me or any other poster.
I was a member of all those services or boards long, long before this one.
If you want to flame or criticize without justification and do it only to attack, go elsewhere.
This is NOT being directed towards any member in particular but is being done as a matter of policy that I feel should be implemented.
I am doing this to keep THIS forum from degenerating into the chaos we see on the Musings thread.
Decisions of the moderator are final.

Go read the addenda to the welcome message in this forum.
There will not be many RULES in here but I will NOT allow THIS thread to degenerate into a trollish sewer.
Thank you for your attention.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 02:47:21 AM
On doing a search of this on several search engines and 5-10 pages in, and at least 10 minutes or more of work, I can find absolutely NOTHING on any " hairy baby of Susanville . "; not even on You Tube though there is a video by the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Association about a Bigfoot sighting seen by a father and son 26 miles outside of Susanville, Ca.
I have a number of books on Bigfoot but despite my extensive reading on the subject, I have never heard of any " hairy baby " in that area.
I think RS is making it up so as to embarrass me and say :

" See, the supposed paranormal ' expert ' Falkie couldn't find ANYTHING about the " hairy baby " ! "

" He's a fraud ! "

Besides, I thought RS WAS THE hairy baby of Bellgab.

I was not trying to embarrass you and I gave a lot of info.

As I said, Hairy Baby is a local legend only in Susanville, passed down from kid to kid. And if you did research it by simply typing "hairy baby Susanville" into Google you would find this story:
http://geekinthecity.com/2005/08/03/vol-i-tales-of-the-wee-geek/

No it is not a sighting, no it is not Big Food. What it is is a common phenomenon that local story, but a thing no one does stories about.
I did have some hope that you might find interest in bringing real unusual stories out rather than just reading some wiki pages.

BTW, you did at least 10 minutes work, is that a lot to you?