• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 25, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

I hereby declare her our official mascot.
Better not let Kathy see it or there will be hell to pay.
If I ever got to interview Kate I don't know if I could complete the interview or do it without stuttering and something long dormant might rise like the Yellowstone caldera.
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨😈😈😈😈👻👻👻👽👽😸😸😸😸

Kate does have a very nice kitty. 😺😺😺😺😺

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 25, 2016, 10:48:11 AM
Congrats on your new pad Falkie, may it be everything you hoped for.  And thank you SnapT for the lovely pics of your sister.  So Falk, this is a pizza joint?  I like what you've done with the place.  Please send SnapT's sister over to my table to take my order . :P

We may have to hire a bouncer and crowd control if Kate's going to wait on tables like that.
Hmm, a medevial themed restaurant named Falkie's ?
Free pizza and beer on my and Kate's birthday every year !

Pictures of our new bouncer below who does have wrestling qualifications.

Well, consider me an ignorant prairie dweller, but who is this Kate?  I must know. 

Never mind...figured it out.  punched in 'Kate' and 'popsicle'..  got it!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 25, 2016, 11:30:04 AM
Never mind...figured it out.  punched in 'Kate' and 'popsicle'..  got it!

Kate Upton.

If I ever win the lotto ...

I'd have to consider moving up in class.

3OctaveFart

QuoteYes, the haters are going to go nuts.
Eventually, MV tells me, they will be able to see every post & I expect it will be akin to hordes of zombies trying to crash their way into the fortified and sealed anti zombie base and failing.
lol

SnapT

"To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!"

http://youtu.be/6W8iiugY3C0

An appropriate speech, considering this thread is like Falkie's own electronic version of Disneyland.  FALKIELAND!

BTW Falkie, with the Cruz sex scandal breaking I think it's high time for another TRUMP TALK!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 11:34:36 AM
Kate Upton.

If I ever win the lotto ...

I'd have to consider moving up in class.

Yes, she is a lovely girl.  She is the same age as my niece so that's as far as it goes for me.  In fact, now that I know how old (young) she is, I would suggest she puts more clothes on.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 25, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
"To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!"

http://youtu.be/6W8iiugY3C0

An appropriate speech, considering this thread is like Falkie's own electronic version of Disneyland.  FALKIELAND!

BTW Falkie, with the Cruz sex scandal breaking I think it's high time for another TRUMP TALK!

I saw that live on tv.

The Enquirer see Cruz has had multiple mistreses. Cruz says it's all a lie and a Trump smear.
Isn't that what Billy Bentpecker and Gary Hart said?
In that it was all lies too.
If it's true, I suspect Cruz will be finished with evangelicals.
Comcast continues to screw up.
I gotta get out of here and call them and start doing videos and do research.
Safari continues not to work.

Cruz :

" Curse you Walt Disney & Donald Trump ! ( And the CIA ). ".

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 25, 2016, 11:49:04 AM
Yes, she is a lovely girl.  She is the same age as my niece so that's as far as it goes for me.  In fact, now that I know how old (young) she is, I would suggest she puts more clothes on.

Heresy, sir.
To try to dash an old man's fantasy life.
For shame.
Take him off the list for the Kate Upton shaved ice cup race.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 25, 2016, 10:13:47 AM
I have found you to be nothing but kind to Falkie. In my way I also believe I have been kind.
Neither of us have been polite and that stupid fuck keeps getting politeness confused with kindness and the polite back stabbers are shoot it right in his 5 hole once again (hockey reference, it is clean).

Also, I like Our Sweat Kathy, please consider that for the trademark.

Rally Squirrel kind ?
You must be joking.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 12:11:05 PM
Rally Squirrel kind ?
You must be joking.

Shouldn't you be in your private sanctuary?

Falkie2013

On the other thread, hilarity ensues.
Rally Roadkill has the gall to say he's been kind to me while Pal O Poop obsesses about my diet.

Here's what I ate yesterday.

A neighbor gave me 1/2 a cracked, cooked crab. After steaming it, I broke the thing open, pulled the crabmeat out and put a very small bit of melted butter with lemon on it with some thousand island dressing on it.
Too much work though it was a nice thing for her to do.
2 chocolate chip muffins.
1 can of Campbell's chicken with rice soup with 2 pieces of plain toast dipped in it.
Lots of coffee, water and one cup of hot chocolate at bed time.
That's it.
I have no idea of the calorie count.

3OctaveFart

The champagne room. A few belly dancers on beck and call.

Quote from: area51drone on March 24, 2016, 09:45:54 PM
Bravery is giving yourself over to George as one of his trusted confidants and devotees, never to question him and with that, he will NEVER question your loyalty.

To know TRUE freedom, one must subjugate his own free will to that of the Master.  If you would only humble yourselves before George Senda, a whole new world of opportunity would be opened to you, and you'd know what it's like to experience fulfillment and passionate living.

George - my flight got in very late last night, and I didn't arrive back home until 2:40 am due to weather-related delays across Canada.  I imagine you were probably on the phone with Drone or Maroney at that time.  I will now go take my rightful place by your side within the Fortress!

I will work on the t-shirts, etc. over the next few days when I have time.

George - Ol' Gerry has finally arrived at the Fortress, and is ready to serve.

What is thy bidding, my Master?

Nice to know you know your place.
Come sittest by my right hand and hearken to my pronouncements.
Welcome to the fortress and feel safe and secure from those who wouldst do you harm.

Continue to do thy best on working on the Falkie collection.
Soon to be affiliated with the Trump label.
And no Canadian change please.
I have jars of the stuff on top of my fridge.

Great gif by the way.
Thou win a brownie point and a cookie.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 25, 2016, 12:48:24 PM
To know TRUE freedom, one must subjugate his own free will to that of the Master.  If you would only humble yourselves before George Senda, a whole new world of opportunity would be opened to you, and you'd know what it's like to experience fulfillment and passionate living.

Quote from: area51drone on March 24, 2016, 09:45:54 PM
Bravery is giving yourself over to George as one of his trusted confidants and devotees, never to question him and with that, he will NEVER question your loyalty.

The entire membership of the Falkie Cult pledged their eternal devotion to Senda, drank their Kool Aid and passed into the netherworld.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 12:11:05 PM
Rally Squirrel kind ?
You must be joking.

Just checking:? Is this you never returning to the thread?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 12:53:28 PM
I lurk everywhere.

Maybe you can have your friends over for a "play day".

Quote from: Who on March 25, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

The entire membership of the Falkie Cult pledged their eternal devotion to Senda, drank their Kool Aid and passed into the netherworld.

Sweet, Falkie is back? Welcome back man, glad you're well.

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2016, 09:16:26 AM
For me IB,reading about Falkie wouldnt be the same without "all the kids".   Same with the Falkie videos.  Some of his video rants about the bellgabbers have been some of his best videos IMO.

"YA COMMIE LOVIN' ...SON OF A BITCH!!!"

;D  ;D  ;D

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 01:38:43 AM

MV informs me that the select have been chosen. Two remain to be added with more to come.
All hail the charter members.
All rain hail upon the trolls.
I have spoken.
So. Much. Cringe.
This guy is nearly 70 folks...

Falkie2013

I've always disliked whomever came up with the dumb idea of who was at war with whom.
You & I have had our differences & I have discussed them with you privately and will NOT bring them up here.
However, we can work together to help ME become a success and I am convinced that with a " little help from my friends " it WILL happen.
Kneel and be inducted into the secret and sacred ways of the fortress and vow to protect it from all enemies both foreign and domestic.
Particularly if they show up bearing cheap domestic beer.
Thou art a charter member and if I had a plank, you'd own one.
And thank you, O great Stalin, for coming up,with the idea in the first place & pitching it to MV.
Rise O Sir Stalin and be proud of thy great accomplishment !