• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: TigerLily on July 04, 2018, 12:49:37 AM
In Knapp's Hunt for the Skinwalker, he writes that witnesses saw a portal open and a Bigfoot lumbered out. The witnesses could see a completely different landscape through the portal. It seemed to me like the Grey's were letting Bigfoot out for walkies like you would your dog

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
Hey TigerLily...

MIA for most of the night...

Hey, Sean. I missed all but the last few minutes of the first guest but otherwise here, lurking for the remainder

Dr. MD MD

I'm more open to the idea that there may've perhaps been a much larger protohuman race related to us, much in the same way that dinosaurs supposedly evolved into smaller birds.

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on July 04, 2018, 12:59:21 AM
Hey, Sean. I missed all but the last few minutes of the first guest but otherwise here, lurking for the remainder
Practicing your ninja troll/stalking, eh?

Stay safe on the roads y'all.  My 17-y.o.kid encountered a drunk skateboarder on the way home tonight.  It has started...

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
FIFY

Greetings Sister Tiger.     ;)

lol. I think you're doing a disservice to Sasquatch. Hey, my brother, great to see you

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
If they're organic life they probably die. If they exist there should be some evidence of that.
Yeah, but I've seen fresh kill carcasses totally disappear within two days.
You would think there would be some evidence, but what if they bury their dead ?
From all reports they seem to be intelligent.
Maybe they're just a glitch in the matrix.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:01:40 AM
I'm more open to the idea that there may've perhaps been a much larger protohuman race related to us, much in the same way that dinosaurs supposedly evolved into smaller birds.

Say this were true. Could the Bigfoot experience be purely a manifestation of consciousness, a genetic memory of sorts?

That's kind of where i stand on the subject too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
Yeah, but I've seen fresh kill carcasses totally disappear within two days.
You would think there would be some evidence, but what if they bury their dead ?
From all reports they seem to be intelligent.
Maybe they're just a glitch in the matrix.   ;)

Well, we dig up all kinds of bodies in archeological digs. Wouldn't we have come across one by now?

Here's one for you.
What if they are the original hominid race of this planet that the Anunnaki used for their genetic manipulation program ?   ::o

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
Well, we dig up all kinds of bodies in archeological digs. Wouldn't we have come across one by now?
Maybe we have.
Refer to guest #1

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 01:11:20 AM
Here's one for you.
What if they are the original hominid race of this planet that the Anunnaki used for their genetic manipulation program ?   ::o

Well, it's an interesting supposition but again, the physical evidence?

Quote from: TigerLily on July 04, 2018, 01:05:17 AM
lol. I think you're doing a disservice to Sasquatch. Hey, my brother, great to see you
LOL, I think you are right.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
Well, it's an interesting supposition but again, the physical evidence?
Look in the mirror. (Me too)  ;)
According to Tsarion, Homo Sapien Sapien is possibly the fourth run on the genetic experiment.
The first species, BF, could still be out there.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
Say this were true. Could the Bigfoot experience be purely a manifestation of consciousness, a genetic memory of sorts?
Damn interesting question.
I've seen more than a few reports where, let's say a hunter sees one, raises his rifle to shoot BF, thinks he unloads his clip on him, but what actually happens is the hunter thinks he fires, but only just ejects the cartridges one after the other.
Telepathy (?) like that has happened in quite a few cases, so there is something more going on here.
It's almost like they have the ability to warp our sense of reality.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
This has always bothered me too.
Maybe they have learned to avoid humans at all cost. (Including hiding the remains ?)
We're not exactly the most peaceful inhabitants on this planet.   ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 02:01:42 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CHvDPRWgJ4
He opened for the Who's first farewell tour in San Diego...  I just can't listen to him.  Not a bad voice, just doesn't sit right with me.

K_Dubb

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

Oh wait, that's South Park, not Big Park.   ;)        ;D

Hi K_Dubb.

Hi Logan good to see you.

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
Well, look at the shit they put on TV. They scrape up a couple of Yahoos, send them out in the woods for a day or two. These 'tards are making all kinds of racket and probably stink to high heaven. Then they start banging on trees and hooting and hollering.
If BF is real, he'll hear them goof-balls coming 10 miles off. They're apparently smart enough to avoid the game cams. IWe don't know what spectrum they can see in.
Who knows.
The hairs that have been tested come back as human in about 40% of the cases. What if they are Cro-magnin ?
There's something out there, we just don't know what it is.
Maybe their DNA is indistinguishable from ours?
They seem reclusive.  So, maybe they break up the bones of their dead & bury each bone separately.
Unit 14

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

That is sort of the mythic explanation (as if you can get any two mythologists to agree on anything):  We are haunted by a mythic past where we were supreme masters of nature, strong and virile and smelly, before civilization and its comforts lured us indoors.  The mythic future, where we are etiolated by a merger with technology and reduced to infantilized, genderless drones also haunts us in the shape of the typical alien.  You can almost draw a chart, bigfoot-human-alien, to show the progression; I'm sure someone has done it.

It's worth noting that in neither case, despite the creatures' superiority in some respects to our own state, are we drawn to worship them as gods.  That tells you that, in the mythic world, they are still recognizably us.  They are fears given distinctive shape (taller, broader/shorter, narrower) and hairy-to-hairless substance by the stories we tell ourselves.

wr250

Gigantopithecus?

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
Maybe their DNA is indistinguishable from ours?
They seem reclusive.  So, maybe they break up the bones of their dead & bury each bone separately.
Unit 14

Sounds like the kind of sick thing your heroine Aunty Maxine would wish on Republicans. :(

Bart Ell

UNCLE DAVE-

Here is a friendly reminder that you are worldwide, baby.
Your audience is international and I think you sometimes forget that.
#Schradacy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
UNCLE DAVE-

#Schradacy

Is he supposed to pander to Eurofags now? ???

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
UNCLE DAVE-

#Schradacy

How do I forget kik t? I mention and acknowledge it often.

DS

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveSchrader on July 04, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
How do I forget kik t? I mention and acknowledge it often.

DS
Go do yard work before the barbecue, servant!

Hi Miss Winnie.

Jackstar

Quote from: Aquarius on July 02, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Actually, I'm listening carefully and think

Date Registered:
    2018-05-16, 22:41:21

Whatever.