• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Whhhattt!  No Merry Christmas, not even a Happy Holiday, while he told us Happy Thanksgiving a week before time? 

Then, it was really about the turkey.  What did he expect turkey sammies made to order? 

GravitySucks

Bad George interviews Good George and once again proves GNS by wasting valuable time.

- asks how George got his name
- asks if he was called GeorgiePorgie when he was a kid and did it bother him
- totally ignores a caller’s question about Antarctica and answers a non-question about disclosure.

But at least he let Cornelius ask a question.

NoMoreNoory

Bad George revealed that Good George will join him for his live stage show event in Vegas.

BG: You haven't heard me sing, have you?
GG: Now you're scaring me.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2017, 01:01:32 PM
Bad George interviews Good George and once again proves GNS by wasting valuable time.

Ha!  You could almost hear Knapp's eyes rolling with that one.

albrecht

- totally ignores a caller’s question about Antarctica and answers a non-question about disclosure.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got the impression that Knapp didn't have that great view of Norry. I like Knapp, though I think some of his glee about some UFO guys is a bit bad, but compared to Norry- no contest. And his dismissal of "Corny" (probably a good guy but a one trick pony and on speed-dial for Tommy and Norry likes the steptnfetchit aspect) because, maybe, he doesn't do the usual callers (Annie gets in sometimes, though.)

The George stuff was infantile as was Norry's talk about singing.

ItsOver

The way Jorch was supposedly "thanking" Knapp for being a C2C host seemed somewhat condescending, too.  It was like Jorch was The C2C Godfather and Knapp was an underling of Jorch.  Crap, Noory, Knapp's been around longer than you have and actually has a real reporting job with a legitimate Vegas station.  Plus, he doesn't embarrass himself by doing lounge lizard singing and a pretend TV show.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2017, 09:43:03 PM
The way Jorch was supposedly "thanking" Knapp for being a C2C host seemed somewhat condescending, too.  It was like Jorch was The C2C Godfather and Knapp was an underling of Jorch.  Crap, Noory, Knapp's been around longer than you have and actually has a real reporting job with a legitimate Vegas station.  Plus, he doesn't embarrass himself by doing lounge lizard singing and a pretend TV show.
But there was a hesitant pause when Norry was doing his self-aggrandizing intro to "thanking Knapp" when he realized, or the cue 3x5 cards shown, what he had to say. About years on air, Art, Knapp, etc.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2017, 09:48:00 PM
But there was a hesitant pause when Norry was doing his self-aggrandizing intro to "thanking Knapp" when he realized, or the cue 3x5 cards shown, what he had to say. About years on air, Art, Knapp, etc.

Simplybeets...

GravitySucks

GAWD I hate Jimmy Church’s voice. Yuck!

TigerLily

Wow. As Icke carried on with his monologue I kept picturing him sitting cross legged on the floor of a padded cell swathed in a straitjacket. A little drool dribbling down his chin

ShayP

Bad George also remarked that George is a "dynamic" name.  Huh?

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on December 24, 2017, 04:07:55 AM
Wow. As Icke carried on with his monologue I kept picturing him sitting cross legged on the floor of a padded cell swathed in a straitjacket. A little drool dribbling down his chin

LOL!  I tried to focus on, and process, what he was saying but I couldn't.  It really made no sense at all.  I do find Icke entertaining though.  His interview with Hoagie was pretty good.

Parris001

Jorch's show has become so irrelevant, within the last year the interviews and topics have suffered so greatly, that its even made this forum irrelevant.

Less and less people are showing up here to bash Jorch because they've decided to just move on. I know I have. I haven't listened to Coast at all in the last two weeks. I've found better avenues. Better podcasts.

I don't have to show up here and beat up this ol' washed up lounge lizard with his Jabba the Hutt sidekick. Not healthy for me, not good for any of y'all.

Here's wishing Jorch a mouthful of marbles Happy New Year. Hopefully 2018 will be a turning year. I'll once again tune back into Coast when I've learned Jorch has stepped down.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 24, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
GAWD I hate Jimmy Church’s voice. Yuck!
Ditto.  Definitely a case of sounding like he looks.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on December 24, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

...Here's wishing Jorch a mouthful of marbles Happy New Year. Hopefully 2018 will be a turning year. I'll once again tune back into Coast when I've learned Jorch has stepped down.

Dr. MD MD

Jorch's show has become so irrelevant, within the last year the interviews and topics have suffered so greatly, that its even made this forum irrelevant.

Less and less people are showing up here to bash Jorch because they've decided to just move on. I know I have. I haven't listened to Coast at all in the last two weeks. I've found better avenues. Better podcasts.

I don't have to show up here and beat up this ol' washed up lounge lizard with his Jabba the Hutt sidekick. Not healthy for me, not good for any of y'all.

Here's wishing Jorch a mouthful of marbles Happy New Year. Hopefully 2018 will be a turning year. I'll once again tune back into Coast when I've learned Jorch has stepped down.

Wouldn't it be wild if the new host turned out to be Art Bell?  :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p15DIfTLUAY

Dateline

I have posted on his thread; I favor if George Knapp is not available then my favorite is Richard Syrett.  I think he is well thought of by management because I have noticed that he is appearing often as a chat guest in different formats.  I think he has recently done a round-table discussion and himself and a guest have been presented on another occasion. 

He enjoys the format based on what he chooses for his own show, and he has a soothing voice.  That is important in an over-night host.  He knows his subject matter, and would be a good choice for a full-time host.

Dateline

Yes, when you know you are not going to listen to Coast because Connie Willis is hosting and you are not going to listen Saturday or Friday because Jimmy Church is there, three strikes and Coast is out.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on December 24, 2017, 10:38:36 AM
Yes, when you know you are not going to listen to Coast because Connie Willis is hosting and you are not going to listen Saturday or Friday because Jimmy Church is there, three strikes and Coast is out.
All year long Norry praises himself for working so hard, "being there" on holidays for his listeners, etc. And, once again, we have a major holiday weekend- maybe the biggest- and Norry skips out. Even though he previous has mentioned that he doesn't seem to enjoy holidays with the family (before Thanksgiving he mentioned they eat and "he is out of there" and his sisters or daughter-in-laws, I think, do the dishes.) And being in St Louis likely grates him because he can't be living his purported LA Hollywood lifestyle and hobnobbing with the Stars (who flee to places like Boston.) I agree with others, Syrette would be a great replacement if iHateMedia, Inc could break Norry's contract. Maybe the financial straits of the parent company might result in this? Norry is funny and has some good comedy (all inadvertent) and is, usually, reliable to show up but still time to move on to a good host. Time to get the rats prepared for the Christmas Eve  dinner.
Merry Christmas! -GNS

Juan

Syrette mght want more money than sNoory gets.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
All year long Norry praises himself for working so hard, "being there" on holidays for his listeners, etc. And, once again, we have a major holiday weekend- maybe the biggest- and Norry skips out. Even though he previous has mentioned that he doesn't seem to enjoy holidays with the family (before Thanksgiving he mentioned they eat and "he is out of there" and his sisters or daughter-in-laws, I think, do the dishes.) And being in St Louis likely grates him because he can't be living his purported LA Hollywood lifestyle and hobnobbing with the Stars (who flee to places like Boston.) I agree with others, Syrette would be a great replacement if iHateMedia, Inc could break Norry's contract. Maybe the financial straits of the parent company might result in this? Norry is funny and has some good comedy (all inadvertent) and is, usually, reliable to show up but still time to move on to a good host. Time to get the rats prepared for the Christmas Eve  dinner.
Merry Christmas! -GNS
Unfortunately, Jorch is back on Christmas night (Monday).

Modern Spirituality/ Animal Communication
Monday - December 25, 2017
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Ptolemy Tompkins, Karen Anderson
First Half: Author specializing in religion, spirituality, and culture, and collaborator with Eben Alexander on "Proof of Heaven," Ptolemy Tompkins will discuss why in the midst of this darkness there are reasons for optimism and why this time, right now, is the best moment in perhaps all of history.

Second Half: Former Deputy Sheriff in Bailey, Colorado, Karen Anderson re-discovered her childhood gift of animal communication and has been helping others to understand the mind of animals and even deceased humans. She'll share her many stories and experiences of contact with the Other Side.

Former Deputy Sheriff in Bailey, Colorado, Karen Anderson re-discovered her childhood gift of animal communication and has been helping others to understand the mind of animals and even deceased humans.  -  Ha, ha, ha... this has WTF suckage written all over it.  Can't wait to hear how the mind of animals and deceased humans compare.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 24, 2017, 12:28:30 PM
Syrette might want more money than sNoory gets.
Probably the main reason why PremRat loves Jorch.  He comes comparatively cheap, as long as you're just looking to fill air time with something close to dead air.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2017, 12:40:10 PM
Unfortunately, Jorch is back on Christmas night (Monday).

Modern Spirituality/ Animal Communication
Monday - December 25, 2017
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Ptolemy Tompkins, Karen Anderson

Second Half: Former Deputy Sheriff in Bailey, Colorado, Karen Anderson re-discovered her childhood gift of animal communication and has been helping others to understand the mind of animals and even deceased humans. She'll share her many stories and experiences of contact with the Other Side.

Former Deputy Sheriff in Bailey, Colorado, Karen Anderson re-discovered her childhood gift of animal communication and has been helping others to understand the mind of animals and even deceased humans.  -  Ha, ha, ha... this has WTF suckage written all over it.  Can't wait to hear how the mind of animals and deceased humans compare.  ;D
Au contraire. Karen has been on before and it was hilarious. Firstly, her story, as I recall, was that she was at a 4th of July party and a neighbor said there was an injured bird in the yard and she communicated with it. She left her law enforcement job and mentioned that "she lost a few friends and family who questioned her decision" (to leave a police job and become an animal psychic and move to somewhere near Spokane, I think.) Lots of interesting guests and callers from the Spokane area for some region (Syrette speculated it was due to the waters in the river and falls once.) Callers will be predictably funny and/or pathetic. Cue "cat ladies" and being Christmas I imagine a show full of shut-ins etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2017, 01:21:34 PM
Au contraire. Karen has been on before and it was hilarious. Firstly, her story, as I recall, was that she was at a 4th of July party and a neighbor said there was an injured bird in the yard and she communicated with it. She left her law enforcement job and mentioned that "she lost a few friends and family who questioned her decision" (to leave a police job and become an animal psychic and move to somewhere near Spokane, I think.) Lots of interesting guests and callers from the Spokane area for some region (Syrette speculated it was due to the waters in the river and falls once.) Callers will be predictably funny and/or pathetic. Cue "cat ladies" and being Christmas I imagine a show full of shut-ins etc.
LOL.  Such jocularity.  ;D

http://youtu.be/Pa91Xr8C8e4