• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Blaming NRA over killings shows no amount of laws enough for anti-gunners

Started by Quick Karl, May 25, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2014, 10:16:58 PM
Not so much.

What the hell is wrong with using hypnotism to get sex? That's how my ex-wife ensnared me. It's not like it's a date rape drug. Jeeezus.

Quote from: Foodlion on May 28, 2014, 11:25:24 AM
Here I'll just go ahead and say it.

Black kid shoots up a crowded place it was a gang related shooting or a robbery.

White kid shoots up a crowded place it was a killing spree of a troubled bi-polor mind.

Asain kid shoots up a crowded place it was because of family issues and college pressure.

Muslim kid shoots up a crowded place it was an act of terror.

Rich hollywood kid of another race shoots up a crowded place it was the fault of the gun, gun rights, and and those who support guns.

What a fucking lame ass racist blame game the media loves to play.

Murder is Murder in my books.

Yeah murder is murder, but different people do things for different reasons, and it ought to be investigated and reported, not covered up.

Certainly the Media should be responsible and not jump to conclusions, but how many Asian kids from the suburbs do drive by shootings?  How many black kids shoot up places for Allah?, etc

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2014, 08:07:33 AM

Yeah murder is murder, but different people do things for different reasons, and it ought to be investigated and reported, not covered up.

Certainly the Media should be responsible and not jump to conclusions, but how many Asian kids from the suburbs do drive by shootings?  How many black kids shoot up places for Allah?, etc
Because its very important for Paper*Labeler to demonstrate that black people do "drive-by" shootings and commit crimes but that white people shoot only in self defense.

Food Lion got it right; murder is murder.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 29, 2014, 08:27:04 AM
Because its very important for Paper*Labeler to demonstrate that black people do "drive-by" shootings and commit crimes but that white people shoot only in self defense...

You really are dense, aren't you

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2014, 09:14:12 AM

You really are dense, aren't you
I have to admit after slogging through your jingoistic ramblings I get rather sleepy.

Murder is murder. Simple as that. No need for socialogical studies on what race or class kills more.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 29, 2014, 10:42:14 AM
Murder is murder. Simple as that. No need for socialogical studies on what race or class kills more.

UNLESS it can be used to advance Totalitarian Dogma - I mean the Democrat cause...

albrecht

I have to admit after slogging through your jingoistic ramblings I get rather sleepy.

Then why, for example, when that Shepherd kid was killed in a drug deal gone wrong did everyone press for "hate crime" legislation? Why did the Dems make a Federal crime if it was done for "hate", as if "hate" can only be between different races, religion, or sexual preferences? I'll bet plenty of whites killed another whites and hated them. Or that blacks killed a blacks and hated them. But no Federal crime there because it is not the right kind of "hate."

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2014, 01:52:11 PM
Then why, for example, when that Shepherd kid was killed in a drug deal gone wrong did everyone press for "hate crime" legislation? Why did the Dems make a Federal crime if it was done for "hate", as if "hate" can only be between different races, religion, or sexual preferences? I'll bet plenty of whites killed another whites and hated them. Or that blacks killed a blacks and hated them. But no Federal crime there because it is not the right kind of "hate."

Rationality will never work, but it is nice to see!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 29, 2014, 02:30:12 PM
Rationality will never work, but it is nice to see!
I was wondering when the hindquarters were going to shudder and slide out more conservative wit and wisdom...

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2014, 01:52:11 PM
Then why, for example, when that Shepherd kid was killed in a drug deal gone wrong

Source? First I heard of this.

Jackstar

That's very interesting. Perhaps if his girlfriend had been a girl, he would have just punched her in the face a few times.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 06:24:28 PM
That's very interesting. Perhaps if his girlfriend had been a girl, he would have just punched her in the face a few times.

You mean SHE would have punched HIM, right?

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 29, 2014, 06:27:48 PM
You mean SHE would have punched HIM, right?
NO! Because physical gender, like sexuality, is a "spectrum" in which there are no poles. (No Pollock jokes here please because those are extremely racist, or something.) All I know is that poor "spectrum confused", and maybe drug-addled, kid needed his own bathroom. If they had a bathrooms for whatever point-on-the-spectrum he was at that time the whole drug deal and awful murder would not have happened. No one needs to be murdered or tortured. We need more bathroom options.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 06:46:19 PM
This is going to blow Karl's mind:

Admit it - you made that up yourself...

I could say this till nitwit chokes on a... nevermind - but the last thing that concerns me when I meet anyone, is what they stick in themselves, what they suck, or what they let anyone else stick in them. I just don't think "they're special" for doing it, and if someone wants to go out of their way to offend my right to believe what I believe, then fuck them, I am going to offend them back, and some people say I do so rather effectively...

Jackstar

Eye for an eye: an idea known throughout the Universe for its massive stupidity.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 06:46:19 PM
This is going to blow Karl's mind:

That doesn't fit with MY belief system.
Therefore it can't be true, or valid.
Now I must hate it, and everyone/everything that doesn't agree with how I was taught to believe.
Thats a fact.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Chasing katoey in Thailand, maybe??

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 07:05:37 PM
Eye for an eye: an idea known throughout the Universe for its massive stupidity.
Not sure about that losing an eye gave Odin his wisdom. In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Etc.

Jackstar

Odin's Wisdom: "Holy shit, I better hang on to this last eye I have. I won't do that again, fuck!"

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 07:12:16 PM
Odin's Wisdom: "Holy shit, I better hang on to this last eye I have. I won't do that again, fuck!"
But why do the Illuminati always have symbolism with a "one eye" or covering up one eye?! Hmmm. There must be something to it. I must contact Texe Marrs, Steve Quayle, Alex Jones, Fritz Springmeier, and other C2C types about this issue!

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2014, 07:16:18 PM
But why do the Illuminati always have symbolism with a "one eye" or covering up one eye?!

That refers to The Third Eye. You may know it as the pineal gland. It is a structure in the brain, also comprised of rods and cones, and is veiled by fluoride.

QuoteHmmm. There must be something to it. I must contact Texe Marrs, Steve Quayle, Alex Jones, Fritz Springmeier, and other C2C types about this issue!

Didn't you just? There's that veil again.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2014, 07:16:18 PM
But why do the Illuminati always have symbolism
Because the truth of the power behind our world is so quite truly so unbelievable, were it not cloaked in allegory, metaphor, simile, and lie, none would even get past the first four minutes and thirty-one seconds.

http://youtu.be/CFWX0hWCbng

I highly recommend puzzling out the symbolism offered up here. This thing has got it all: guns, gays, & gay unicorns. It totally belongs in this thread.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
That refers to The Third Eye. You may know it as the pineal gland. It is a structure in the brain, also comprised of rods and cones, and is veiled by fluoride.

Didn't you just? There's that veil again.
You're right. I need to cut out the tap-water. And worse that stuff outta plastic. Nothing but rain-water, and pure grain alcohol. You notice the commies never drink water?

Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Mandrake: Well, it did occur to me, Jack, yes.

Sorry but best scene ever. And, likely, some truth to it considering Kubrick's knowledge of the power-structure and organizations behind the scenes.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 07:05:37 PM

I believe that going out of your way to offend someone that you know disagrees with a belief you hold, is super-gigantic-enormous-stupidity-based-in-rabid-immaturity, and it the status-quo tactic of the homosexual community in America (I wont say gay because Lesbian women seem less inclined to go around offending straight folks, just because they can), and as we all know, our society has way more of that characteristic, that any reasonable society should be subject to, and being "nice" in the face of it, doesn't seem to be abating it.

So next time your child tells you to go fuck yourself, just be nice to them, as see where it gets ya.

Working on the avatar...  ;D

Just sayin...

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 07:32:49 PM
Because the truth of the power behind our world is so quite truly so unbelievable, were it not cloaked in allegory, metaphor, simile, and lie, none would even get past the first four minutes and thirty-one seconds.

http://youtu.be/CFWX0hWCbng

I highly recommend puzzling out the symbolism offered up here. This thing has got it all: guns, gays, & gay unicorns. It totally belongs in this thread.
Thank you for giving me nightmares later. Not only did I think Keisha (?) I hear mentioned in news was black (Im not much into the pop music scene these days) but the awful music n bestiality type images caused me to stop the video pretty darn quick n switch back to hockey. But definitily a illumimati inspired abomination, even if they dont exist, they do in minds of hollywood. Disgusting and the song was abrassive n awful (for what I heard...or herd...of it)

Well, first off these posts are about motivation, not numbers killed. 

As far as your new found "murder is murder, simple as that" commentary - since when?  You guys are the ones fixated by race, always counting noses, labeling people, putting them in categories, using race (as well as anything else you can think of) to divide people and pit them against each other. 

If you really think "murder is murder, simple as that", what is going on with your so-called 'hate crimes'?  Clearly the Left does see crime through the lens of race. 

How do you explain the way the Left-wing Media covers various events - of the hundreds of killings that day, they chose Treyvon Martin to fixate on.  Why do you think that is?  Or how about the so-called 'knock-out games' - why do you think resulting deaths are simply ignored by Big Media?  Someone else mentioned Matthew Sheppard.  What about Oscar Grant?

The list is endless. 

Now you're telling us we shouldn't look at motivation? 

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

Well, first off these posts are about motivation, not numbers killed. 

As far as your new found "murder is murder, simple as that" commentary - since when?  You guys are the ones fixated by race, always counting noses, labeling people, putting them in categories, using race (as well as anything else you can think of) to divide people and pit them against each other. 

If you really think "murder is murder, simple as that", what is going on with your so-called 'hate crimes'?  Clearly the Left does see crime through the lens of race. 

How do you explain the way the Left-wing Media covers various events - of the hundreds of killings that day, they chose Treyvon Martin to fixate on.  Why do you think that is?  Or how about the so-called 'knock-out games' - why do you think resulting deaths are simply ignored by Big Media?  Someone else mentioned Matthew Sheppard.  What about Oscar Grant?

The list is endless. 

Now you're telling us we shouldn't look at motivation?

Not "you guys" this time. Just me. Whether you murder someone because they are black, white, gay, or just happen to be in the way, you should forfeit your freedom until your mortal days are at an end
And note, I say "murder". I do not believe Trayvon Martin was murdered; if an overzealous prosecutor had charged negligent homicide and assault with a deadly weapon instead of jumping to murder 2/included manslaughter,  Zimmerman would be in jail.
But, that's also your Stand Your Ground (against black people) law at work.
I don't explain the "left wing media" because most media,  even Fox News, is lazy and cares more about ratings than journalism.  It's why I read the New York Times.
As to "motivation", this another of your back door attempts to justify racial coding. You don't care if gays are killed or if school children are gunned down. You want the whole world to know when a minority kills a white property owner.  Shout it from the rooftops.
Remember,  it's your side who talks about "takers" and "makers" and calls 47% of the country lazy and unmotivated.  So who's dividing who?