• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Political Compass

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 07, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2014, 08:01:23 AM
A lot of self loathing going on there Qunt. Why don't you try and talk about it to someone? There are trained professionals that can help you with your particular mental anxieties. Just give them a call. It shouldn't cost much.

Erm, Yorkie, I think yesterday's Operation American Spring kind of fizzled out, seein' as how only dozens of *true* patriots showed up, which I predict will bring on a butthurtnado of hissy fits in the coming days.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 17, 2014, 08:16:57 AM
Erm, Yorkie, I think yesterday's Operation American Spring kind of fizzled out, seein' as how only dozens of *true* patriots showed up, which I predict will bring on a butthurtnado of hissy fits in the coming days.

Hey girl, he sure doesn't take setbacks well does he? I'd love to see the psychiatric reports on him.  ;D

pate

To all my Britisher friends out there...

hate to derail your thread, but why are you talking 'bout how you pound Scotties in the nethers?

Just sayin'

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on June 03, 2014, 06:14:23 AM
To all my Britisher friends out there...

hate to derail your thread, but why are you talking 'bout how you pound Scotties in the nethers?

Just sayin'

Say again? What are you talking about? The upcoming vote in Scotland for independence? I think it's quite something. It's open to anyone resident (Scottish or not) in Scotland at a certain date over the age of 16. Alex Salmond (and his sidekick the be-tweeded Nicola) has an incredibly optimistic outlook on how independence will play out.. 

Quick Karl

It's like Déjà vu, all over again...

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2014, 07:04:11 AM
Say again? What are you talking about? The upcoming vote in Scotland for independence? I think it's quite something. It's open to anyone resident (Scottish or not) in Scotland at a certain date over the age of 16. Alex Salmond (and his sidekick the be-tweeded Nicola) has an incredibly optimistic outlook on how independence will play out..

Yeah, imagine how badly an oil-rich nation of less than 5 million people would do.

b_dubb

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 17, 2014, 08:16:57 AM
which I predict will bring on a butthurtnado
Top right corner if I ever saw it

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on June 03, 2014, 10:49:42 PM
Yeah, imagine how badly an oil-rich nation of less than 5 million people would do.

Indeed...and it will be ample to pay for their independent army, independent air force, independent nuclear submarine fleet, independent health service, independent police force, fire service, ambulance service, education. As well as them formulating a new currency and deciding which currency that might be and who to align themselves with fiscally. Ask Ireland how it worked for them with the Euro. The ONLY reason they didn't have catastrophic economic meltdown was because the UK treasury bailed them out. Properties that had been artificially boosted in value because of their massive borrowing plummeted (and still are) by the millions of Euros.

I'm not Scottish, I love the country though. Beautiful place lovely people, but Salmond wil sell them down the river if he gets what he's after.. The thing to remember: He's stated that a 'no' vote won't be no. He'll keep pressing for it until it becomes a yes. Presumably if he gets a 'yes' he'll take the view that the people got it wrong, and have a new vote in a few months.

It's also worth bearing in mind that England and Wales haven't been given a vote as to if we want Scotland to be independent. We have English based companies that have plants in Scotland...What are their tax plans if they become independent? I know several people (Scottish and English) currently living in Scotland who are right now making provision to leave and live in England if the yes vote goes through because they have no idea what the tax regime would be. They're not taking the chance that their pensions and savings won't be fleeced by a new Scottish government to pay for their plans.

1.Salmond lectured the EU on how, if they didn't accede to Scotland's immediate accession to EU membership  should the vote be 'Yes', he wouldn't only not let EU states fishing vessels fish in Scottish waters - he also wouldn't let EU vessels get to Norway via Scottish territorial waters! In other words he's going to blockade Norway -that'll go down well. I'm really beginning to wonder just what the man is taking!

2. Life expectancy for Scots is lower than for folk in the rest of the UK. Therefore it isn't fair that Scots only get the same old age pension as everybody else because they don't live as long to enjoy it. This is Westminster discriminating against Scotland again and the SNP will sort it out by giving Scots a bigger old age pension after independence (never mind that the Finance Minister, John Swinney, wrote a paper which was leaked a while back querying - in fact doubting - that an independent Scotland would even be able to pay the current level!). I would have thought it might be an idea to try and persuade Scots - some of whom are renowned for their unhealthy life style, to lay off the booze, fags and deep fried anything that takes their fancy

Back in February:

John Swinney "Scottish Finance Secretary" just said on BBC news that Standard Life threatening to leave Scotland is actually an example of them investing in the Scottish economy!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2014, 02:32:36 AM
I'm not Scottish
QuoteDate Registered: 2012-12-18, 10:19:55

Well, now. Three days, give or take, before the End Moment... nineteen... double fives... yep, Prometheus clearance authorized.

Now that you have raised my curiosity, among other things... what are you? I mean... besides transparent. And to be clear, here, I am speaking to the entity who actually chooses to assume the laughable handle of "Yorkshire pud"... Christ, you bleeding ponce, you can't even capitalize your own moniker correctly. Tell the truth: your obnoxious handler told you to spell it that way over your own personal objections, right? Please tell us that, because at this point, that's the only thing I can think of, that would encourage me, or any rational being I can imagine actually existing in this increasingly hypothetical circumstance, to spare your disturbingly exceptionally pathetic charity case from the no doubt painful, but ever so much more embarassing comeuppance, that you so richly deserve.

Mind you, the alternative is this: given the 26 letters of the Arabic alphabet, and a handful of letters to choose and mix in any reasonably coherent combination... Yorkshire pud is what you considered "good enough." Consider this: "Stellar" has you beat. At least his illiteracy makes sense: he's from the stars. Your's makes sense as well: you're a British cunt-thing.

There's this film, Tim Roth's first: "Made In Britain." Have you seen it? I recommend it highly. You might learn something. Then again, you've already seen it, right? Because you have everything figured out, as soon as you got your memorandum.

Do they even let you choose your own flavor of ice cream, when you get back to base? I am guessing, hoping... praying not. Someone like you makes me realize that Orwell's concept of "Victory Ice Cream" must really have seemed like a reasonable alternative... given the nature of a hoi polloi natural chaos.

You're not Scottish? What are you? Offal?

Further: zero five colon one five. Challenge. Bee tea dubs: anyone seen Onan lately? He's been real quiet lately, hasn't been masturbating in public much lately, or anything.

Hey... did I ever tell you guys, about how I used to be an altar boy for the occult? No? Damn, I wonder why.

Jackstar

Confidential answers to my above-published encrypted logic puzzle available upon request... to anyone but him and his ilk.

"Longer up with this shit will not put be." - Sun Tyoda

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 03:28:17 AM

Hey... did I ever tell you guys, about how I used to be an altar boy for the occult? No? Damn, I wonder why.

Wow Micheal, you're taking some serious shit lately. Do you mainline it or cut and smoke it in with navel fluff, or maybe flour? You really should stop it. I'm worried for you bubba...C'mon. You can talk to me.. I know it's difficult for you, I can see how having distended moobs and being reduced to having relationships with other addicts isn't ideal, but you can draw positives from it...I'm not sure exactly what those positives are at the moment, but we can work together on it...Trust me.

;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2014, 03:54:23 AM
Wow Micheal,
... what?

Quoteyou're taking some serious shit lately.

I don't know what you mean, but that reminds me. There is apparently this English expression, "taking the piss." And I cannot quite figure out from context, what it means. And, even though I am an Anglophile, I have not traveled there extensively, and I have not had the fortune to have many English friends.

If most of them are like you, that no longer surprises me, because you are really not very friendly. No wonder colonization is something your "culture" championed; anyway, moving on: can you explain what "taking the piss" means? I am sure it does not mean that you are going to stand there, with mouth hanging open agape, while I pass my golden stream into your fish-like, vapid maw--but it is hard for me to imagine anything else, now that I've gotten to know you the least little bit.

Anyway, is that what you mean here? "Taking the shit"? Because you're right, I am definitely on about something here.

QuoteDo you mainline it or cut and smoke it in with navel fluff, or maybe flour? You really should stop it. I'm worried for you bubba...C'mon.

Oh, I get it now... you're implying drug use. Haha, funny.

Actually, I'm as sober as a judge! I'd say, "sober as a barrister," but I am pretty sure all of your barristers are drunken, reprobate sods. How else do you explain Tony Blair? Let me guess... you don't bother to explain him.

QuoteYou can talk to me..

Well, let's see... you're intellectually dishonest, you've ignored every cogent point in every debate I've ever seen you pretend to participate in, you lie, you cheat, you steal (evidence available upon request), you wander off and vanish the instant your position becomes obviously untenable even to a fascist puppet shill like yourself... oh, but I can talk to you.

That's very generous of you to offer, after running away and hiding for months. I would ask you how you can be so blisteringly ignorant, however... it's already been well-established that your whole persona is just an act.

Don't worry, the search on this forum sucks. Whew! Dodged that bullet, eh?

QuoteI know it's difficult for you, I can see how having distended moobs and being reduced to having relationships with other addicts isn't ideal,

I'm rubber,
And you're glue,
I'm going to tell your handler what you said about me,
And it's going to have you so fucking demoted.

Quotebut you can draw positives from it...I'm not sure exactly what those positives are at the moment, but we can work together on it...Trust me.

Nah. I'm good with analyzing you. See above, re: transparent.

I'm not sure exactly what those positives are at the moment,

Life just washes over you like a wave, doesn't it? No wonder someone like me, pisses you right the fuck off. Hi, nice to meet you: I'm self-actualized.

And even at that, talking at you is about as much fun as throwing out the cat box. You realize that you have become a a colossal joke, right? Tell me that you know that you are a joke.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 07:07:06 AM
... what?

Tell me that you know that you are a joke.

Say again? I'm not cleverer enuff. I didn't get no ejukashun like wot you did bro.. So tell me wot you meen bro..pleeeze!!  :-\

Jackstar

No one cares. The only thing you're demonstrably not wrong about is how to login. More's the pity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 08:07:37 AM
No one cares. The only thing you're demonstrably not wrong about is how to login. More's the pity.

For someone who suggest I'm the joke here; You seem to have a high proportion of other posters suggest that you're the joke..How do you explain that?

Are you just an attention seeker or genuinely deluded that anyone takes you seriously?

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2014, 08:14:27 AM
For someone who suggest I'm the joke here; You seem to have a high proportion of other posters suggest that you're the joke..How do you explain that?

Are you just an attention seeker or genuinely deluded that anyone takes you seriously?

10 to many hits of acid my friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: wr250 on June 04, 2014, 08:23:04 AM
10 to many

Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't take too many. And most of your posts are reasonably well-formed. You have every reason to expect to retain your cogency well into late middle age.

my friend.

Then again, it may already be too late. Fortunately for you, there are many rewarding careers in the service sector! Can you still count past "many"?

wr250

im nearly passed late middle aged. i quit all the drugs/booze long ago.

Jackstar

That may explain why you seem to have little to no concern for the integrity of your future.

Still, you know me--I don't judge! Carry on!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 08:28:18 AM

Still, you know me

Indeed. Some of us do. Well, know you as in your name, where you live. Your landline number. The other occupants ( ma and pa).. :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2014, 08:48:39 AM
Indeed. Some of us do. Well, know you as in your name, where you live. Your landline number. The other occupants ( ma and pa).. :-\

I don't see the relevance. Do you plan to send redcoats and demand taxes? Perhaps noblesse oblige? Do you have a flag?

http://youtu.be/UTduy7Qkvk8

MV/Liberace!

I don't like this. Stop it.

Quick Karl

Tactic of an emotional 12-yr old, and blistering douche bag, as if that wasn't already as obvious as daylight.

Jackstar

Perhaps I am supposed to be scared he is going to beat me up in the playground after school.

I already live in fucking North America and I'm breathing radiation from Fukushima every day. Exactly how much worse can it get? FUCKING BRING IT. Jesus! Mary! Joseph the fucking carpenter!!

Stellar

10 to many hits of acid my friend.
Ah lets see little shill wr250 went to the market and bought a banana for the hog. ah middle shill YorkHog went to the the government found Steve.  Big shill Steve went to the illuminati, then had to go here where his circular writing found him constipated, wanting and confused.  So the Political Compass of the shill zone has suffered set backs.  There points are self agonizing and agitating to where they have become homeless for words.  Oh but wait a sec they are lost in time remember there monarchs and antiquated technology of silly viking swords, shields and spears.  I'm still waiting for Leaf Ericsson to give the Brits a little handle on the stars so they can sail to Amrika.  I have decided to take over my little Golf Ball boat and meet these guys at sea so they can see the one behind their stings.  Hmmm lets see what is this button for? oh crap not these guys wrong button.

Once again York, Steve and wr250 playing politics in their primitive fashion:

Yorvik Centre Viking re-enactment outside York Castle Museum 22/02/2014

I guess SBX-1 really works after all the 3 pigs are still lost in the past for they have been tel-ported there upon the Queens request to search out new Political Pyrimidines:  Oh well next they will see Obama in the skies talking to Putin about bananas.

Project Blue Beam: holographic reality

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 09:05:56 AM
Exactly how much worse can it get?

Yep. Spoke too soon. Sisyphus.

Dude. Seriously. What was the thesis of that post? Use brevity.

wr250

Quote from: Stellar on June 04, 2014, 09:15:31 AM
Ah lets see little shill wr250 went to the market and bought a banana for the hog. ah middle shill YorkHog went to the the government found Steve.  Big shill Steve went to the illuminati, then had to go here where his circular writing found him constipated, wanting and confused.  So the Political Compass of the shill zone has suffered set backs.  There points are self agonizing and agitating to where they have become homeless for words.  Oh but wait a sec they are lost in time remember there monarchs and antiquated technology of silly viking swords, shields and spears.  I'm still waiting for Leaf Ericsson to give the Brits a little handle on the stars so they can sail to Amrika.  I have decided to take over my little Golf Ball boat and meet these guys at sea so they can see the one behind their stings.  Hmmm lets see what is this button for? oh crap not these guys wrong button.

Once again York, Steve and wr250 playing politics in their primitive fashion:

Yorvik Centre Viking re-enactment outside York Castle Museum 22/02/2014

I guess SBX-1 really works after all the 3 pigs are still lost in the past for they have been tel-ported there upon the Queens request to search out new Political Pyrimidines:  Oh well next they will see Obama in the skies talking to Putin about bananas.

Project Blue Beam: holographic reality

yes because from the hog comes ..... BACON. and yorkshire hogs  produce exceptional bacon. steve? i dont know no steve, perhaps steve has a smoker to smoke pork bellies with?

please try to form coherent sentences. really aldous's stash is much to strong for you, try jackstars toomeric instead.
almost forgot: have a good moroning !

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 09:21:33 AM
Yep. Spoke too soon. Sisyphus.

Dude. Seriously. What was the thesis of that post? Use brevity.
The politics of Worldly men for what comes out delegates death and madness.

Is not how that it has been through the ages be it for the worldly minded? Or is that it deviates or is ignorance from which it rides or at its cornerstone it rests upon. They know, but here we have politics. I'm tired of it, unless it follows the truth!

Jackstar

Okay, well there is that.

dat name calling, tho. maybe it made sense to them? well, whatever. Also, you should know that something like 80% of your YouTube videos crash my 'droid, which is probably my aura jumping forward in time to save myself from crossing the streams.

But if that happens to everyone else too, they're not going to get the full thrust of your point. Like, at all. Have you considered .jpgs? A picture is worth a thousand Miltowns.

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2014, 02:32:36 AM

Indeed...and it will be ample to pay for their independent army, independent air force, independent nuclear submarine fleet, independent health service, independent police force, fire service, ambulance service, education. As well as them formulating a new currency and deciding which currency that might be and who to align themselves with fiscally. Ask Ireland how it worked for them with the Euro. The ONLY reason they didn't have catastrophic economic meltdown was because the UK treasury bailed them out. Properties that had been artificially boosted in value because of their massive borrowing plummeted (and still are) by the millions of Euros.

No reason Scotland can't have an army. Poorer countries have their own armies. So, yes.

No reason Scotland can't have an air force. Poorer countries have an air force, so yes.

No reason to have a nuclear deterrent., so no.

No reason Scotland can't have a social health service, so yes.

No reason Scotland can't have a police force, ambulance service, fire service or education, so yes.
Smaller, newly independent countries have their own economic currency, no reason Scotland can't have one, assuming Scotland doesn't want to join the Euro.

An Independent Scottish treasury would have bailed out the Scottish economy, depending on what a Scottish government felt was the best course of action.  This "only reason" argument is wholly specious.

QuoteI'm not Scottish, I love the country though. Beautiful place lovely people, but Salmond wil sell them down the river if he gets what he's after.. The thing to remember: He's stated that a 'no' vote won't be no. He'll keep pressing for it until it becomes a yes. Presumably if he gets a 'yes' he'll take the view that the people got it wrong, and have a new vote in a few months.

Alex Salmond isn't going to be automatically elected as leader. The vote is for Independence NOT the SNP and NOT for Salmond.

QuoteIt's also worth bearing in mind that England and Wales haven't been given a vote as to if we want Scotland to be independent. We have English based companies that have plants in Scotland...What are their tax plans if they become independent? I know several people (Scottish and English) currently living in Scotland who are right now making provision to leave and live in England if the yes vote goes through because they have no idea what the tax regime would be. They're not taking the chance that their pensions and savings won't be fleeced by a new Scottish government to pay for their plans.

Back in February:

When it comes to a country's independence foreign citizens should have no input. Welsh and English should have no say. The vote has been loaded, however, so that English citizens with residency in Scotland can vote. 

The thing is that even if Scotland were to experience temporary pain that's no reason to vote against independence.

It would be like refusing to have a cancer removed because short term it might hurt a bit.

Having said that, Scotland is a nation of cowards and idiots. They've been convinced by the "Scotland is too poor (despite massive oil reserves, fishing, agriculture, technology, tourism, exports) to go it alone. Scotland needs to hang onto the coattails of England or suffer all kinds of bad shit.

Some of the claims made by London and the Unionists have been absolutely hilarious... I mean you claiming Scotland couldn't afford all the services every other European nation afford their citizens, while pretty obviously silly, pales in comparison to the hilarity that comes from the English media and Westminster.

Scotland will vote No, however, because as I said it's a nation of simple-minded cowards.

And on the west coast you have a massive population of scumbag Scots who either believe they are Irish or English.

Half will vote No, the other half don't care.

I wonder if Americans would vote No if Mexico were responsible for controlling the United States.