• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sharia VS LGBT Rights

Started by Ruteger, May 06, 2014, 06:58:47 PM

Ruteger

Uhhmm. No they don't. Islam does. Recently, I have never heard of Christians, Jews, Hindus or Sikhs kidnapping girls for slavery. Are you that effin' stupid?

Quote from: onan on May 06, 2014, 07:38:19 PM
All religions bring on the crazy.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/TheLaw/michigan-christian-militia-hutaree-targeted-law-enforcement/story?id=10228716

yeah from 2010... I am heading to bed and have spent all the time I care to on this.

Kelt

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 02:13:59 PM
 if you're not going to support civil rights and freedoms for everyone, then you will eventually find yourself on the chopping block for something controversial you've said or done. 

So then you support the right of two consenting adults to marry, be they the same or different genders?

onan

Quote from: Ruteger on May 21, 2014, 07:30:21 PM
Uhhmm. No they don't. Islam does. Recently, I have never heard of Christians, Jews, Hindus or Sikhs kidnapping girls for slavery. Are you that effin' stupid?

Not nearly as dumb fuck stupid as you, moron. Look at Mormonism... currently. fucktard. Look at Catholicism and child sexual abuse. Cunt.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kelt on May 21, 2014, 08:01:57 PM
So then you support the right of two consenting adults to marry, be they the same or different genders?

I am not opposed to gays marrying.

Jackstar

Recently, I have never heard of Christians, Jews, Hindus or Sikhs kidnapping girls for slavery.

Explain circumcision; both genders. Go.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2014, 12:59:36 AM
Explain circumcision; both genders. Go.

One is the removal of foreskin, the other isn't circumcision; it's the primitive belief that mutilating a girl's genitalia is a good thing. Both are totally unnecessary, the only justification for circumcision is if the foreskin is too tight to make urination possible without extreme discomfort.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on May 21, 2014, 09:06:00 PM
Not nearly as dumb fuck stupid as you, moron. Look at Mormonism... currently. fucktard. Look at Catholicism and child sexual abuse. Cunt.

I wish you'd say how you really feel about the pile of shit. Some might get the idea you have even a tiny amount of respect and affection for the septic puss filled boil who infects this planet. Just tell the diseased, maggot ridden bag of putrid filth to die painfully...

Stop being nice. 

NowhereInTime

God I wish I was as savvy as Onan because I envy the dispatch with which he disposed of you and your inanity. Anus.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2014, 01:39:32 AM

I wish you'd say how you really feel about the pile of shit. Some might get the idea you have even a tiny amount of respect and affection for the septic puss filled boil who infects this planet. Just tell the diseased, maggot ridden bag of putrid filth to die painfully...

Stop being nice.
By the way, Ruteger,  this too. Anus.

Ruteger

Ouch. Someone needs a Happy Meal.  :-*

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 22, 2014, 07:55:15 AM
By the way, Ruteger,  this too. Anus.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on May 21, 2014, 09:06:00 PM

Onan, calm down. The chip on your shoulder that you have for Catholicism, says more about you, that it does about the HOMOSEXUAL PERVERTS that pretended to be priests so they could MOLEST CHILDREN.

And before you cry about the Political Leaders of the Catholic Church FAILING to expunge the pervert perpetrators, ask yourself why your vaunted leader, Oblunder, hasn't FIRED the Politcal Leader of the VETERAN'S ADMINISTRATION because he don't want it to look bad on his watch. Same shit, different toilet bowl.

Grow up already. Try genuine objectivity instead of the contrived version you regurgitate daily.

Jackstar

More like Brilliant Karl, amirite??

Also: so cranky.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 22, 2014, 07:36:51 PM
Onan, calm down. The chip on your shoulder that you have for Catholicism, says more about you, that it does about the HOMOSEXUAL PERVERTS that pretended to be priests so they could MOLEST CHILDREN.

And before you cry about the Political Leaders of the Catholic Church FAILING to expunge the pervert perpetrators, ask yourself why your vaunted leader, Oblunder, hasn't FIRED the Politcal Leader of the VETERAN'S ADMINISTRATION because he don't want it to look bad on his watch. Same shit, different toilet bowl.

Grow up already. Try genuine objectivity instead of the contrived version you regurgitate daily.
The extent of the depths of your depravity never cease to amaze me.  That you would link the decades old concealment by a worldwide religious institution of the massive, systemic, and condoned abuse of children, to the VA bureaucratic mess is appalling. 
What the church has done, and continues to do, is abuse the innocent faithful by preying on that very innocence for sexual gratification.  I understand how you of all people would be indifferent to the suffering and exploitation of children,  but to equate that to the VA situation? Abominable. 
Firing Shinseki won't fix VA; even Boehner has been on the record saying that; it needs the ability to make changes in management and add services where they are limited. 
The Church, however,  needs more than the apology of Pope Francis - it needs to cooperate with law enforcement world over to route at child preying pigs like you.
Shameful and disgusting.  Qunt.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
More like Brilliant Karl, amirite??

couldn't be more wrong.  Qunt Karl is a fungus that invades every crevice of decency until everything smells like feet and ass.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2014, 07:58:12 PM

Actually, when I was a kid, my nickname was Karl the Crank - I swear to God. Oh wait, I swear to the nothing that existed nowhere from which all the matter in the known Universe just decided to magically pop itself into existence one day, because it wanted to...

"Stoicism is the wisdom of madness, and cynicism the madness of wisdom - Bergen Evans"

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 22, 2014, 10:50:49 PM
Actually, when I was a kid, my nickname was Karl the Crank.

"Stoicism is the wisdom of madness, and cynicism the madness of wisdom - Bergen Evans"
For 20 bucks and a 6 pack of Coors he'll crank you good. Half price under 15...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 22, 2014, 10:47:53 PM
The extent of the depths of your depravity never cease to amaze me.  That you would link the decades old concealment by a worldwide religious institution of the massive, systemic, and condoned abuse of children, to the VA bureaucratic mess is appalling. 
What the church has done, and continues to do, is abuse the innocent faithful by preying on that very innocence for sexual gratification.  I understand how you of all people would be indifferent to the suffering and exploitation of children,  but to equate that to the VA situation? Abominable. 
Firing Shinseki won't fix VA; even Boehner has been on the record saying that; it needs the ability to make changes in management and add services where they are limited. 
The Church, however,  needs more than the apology of Pope Francis - it needs to cooperate with law enforcement world over to route at child preying pigs like you.
Shameful and disgusting.  Qunt.

Oh like we haven't all known that the VA has been fucked up for decades. Actually, it's been fucked up since shortly after its inception. The sad truth is that war veterans usually make up only a small percentage of voters that's easily swayed with a promise of action. After WWII and to some extent Vietnam, they were more in the mix and the VA got occasional serious attention. But now, it only gets promises so the votes will flow when needed, but no real attention after that despite it being a fairly cheap social obligation to attend to. Obama said he'd pay attention when he was running for president, and, well, he hasn't paid attention, has he? Why excuse it? Why deflect to the Catholic Church as though anyone here condones their inaction in the sex scandals and act like that has anything remotely to do with the VA? Obama fucked up, he dropped the ball because after he won the election VA issues weren't a priority anymore. And like any of us when we fuck up, he should probably have to answer for it. Don't you agree?

paladin1991

Let's remember ppl, that we are talking about ppl who don't care about other ppl.  Only the empowerment and enrichment of themselves.   Sure there are good folks all around us.  But it's the sonsabitch 10% who muck up anything they touch
Allowing ppl to die just because you can....that calls for an eye for an eye.  As a vet myself, I'll pull that trigger.  And then their families should be stripped naked and kicked from any property, possessions or wealth and driven through the streets.  The message should be clear, "This, shitheads, is what befalls YOUR loved ones when you fail in your charge to serve and protect the citizens of this nation."
Everyone wants to be 'responsible' and collect the big check.  But nobody wants to be held accountable.

Quick Karl

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2014, 11:53:46 AM
Let's remember ppl, that we are talking about ppl who don't care about other ppl.  Only the empowerment and enrichment of themselves.   Sure there are good folks all around us.  But it's the sonsabitch 10% who muck up anything they touch
Allowing ppl to die just because you can....that calls for an eye for an eye.  As a vet myself, I'll pull that trigger.  And then their families should be stripped naked and kicked from any property, possessions or wealth and driven through the streets.  The message should be clear, "This, shitheads, is what befalls YOUR loved ones when you fail in your charge to serve and protect the citizens of this nation."
Everyone wants to be 'responsible' and collect the big check.  But nobody wants to be held accountable.

God damnit, it is BUSH's AND the Catholic Church's fault. WTF is the matter with you? How UNINTELLIGENT cab you BE? You MUST be a WHITE AMERICAN CITIZEN???

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 23, 2014, 01:14:04 PM
God damnit, it is BUSH's AND the Catholic Church's fault. WTF is the matter with you? How UNINTELLIGENT cab you BE? You MUST be WHITE????

Why the butt hurt over the catholic church, aren't you Jewish?

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2014, 01:16:14 PM
Why the butt hurt over the catholic church, aren't you Jewish?

Actually, no. I am truly honest, and intelligent.

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 23, 2014, 01:17:28 PM
Actually, no. I am honest, and intelligent.

Yeah, I agree you are both of those things. Yet also mean spirited, stubborn and sometimes wrong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2014, 01:21:37 PM
Yeah, I agree you are both of those things. Yet also mean spirited, stubborn and sometimes wrong.

Onan, I yield to no-one in my admiration of you, but please define 'sometimes' in this context please.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2014, 01:41:48 PM

Onan, I yield to no-one in my admiration of you, but please define 'sometimes' in this context please.

He seems to get breathing right.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 23, 2014, 03:01:15 AM
Oh like we haven't all known that the VA has been fucked up for decades. Actually, it's been fucked up since shortly after its inception. The sad truth is that war veterans usually make up only a small percentage of voters that's easily swayed with a promise of action. After WWII and to some extent Vietnam, they were more in the mix and the VA got occasional serious attention. But now, it only gets promises so the votes will flow when needed, but no real attention after that despite it being a fairly cheap social obligation to attend to. Obama said he'd pay attention when he was running for president, and, well, he hasn't paid attention, has he? Why excuse it? Why deflect to the Catholic Church as though anyone here condones their inaction in the sex scandals and act like that has anything remotely to do with the VA? Obama fucked up, he dropped the ball because after he won the election VA issues weren't a priority anymore. And like any of us when we fuck up, he should probably have to answer for it. Don't you agree?
I really wish to hell you cons would read a thread before thinking it's time to "jump NIT" again. 
1) Of course Obama fucked up.  This should have been job #2 (#1 being ending the fucking war).  No excuses about Congress underfunding.  No excuses about bureacracy.  He's had 5 1/2 years to fix this and hasn't.  It's all on him, no excuses.
2) It was Qunt Karl, a member of your team, who came on here and made a moral equivalency about liberals not being "as upset" about the VA scandal as the Church scandal.  It was (like all of Qunt Karl's postings) offensive and lacking either clarity or context.
I would never have linked the two of my own device.
Yes, vets are underserved.  Like you said, since day one of the VA's founding. 
Haven't heard about any 10 year old vets being sexually violated repeatedly by moral authority figures who told them they would burn in hell if they talked, then having the behavior not only protected but condoned by a world wide institution of faith.  Have you? 
Well, Qunt Karl thought so, because when it comes to children and sex, his attitude is "sex before eight, or it's too late."  He is a despicable, pig-fisting ghoul.

NowhereInTime

Don't forget disingenuous and hypocritical, two of your finer qualities!

MV/Liberace!

if you have to TELL people you're intelligent... well...

Quick Karl

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2014, 04:29:33 PM
if you have to TELL people you're intelligent... well...

MV, it went over your head. You are letting your emotions get the best of you.