• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

akwilly

I have a fantasy draft tonight. 14 team ppr league and I'm picking 7th. All the mock drafts I've done have me taking Melvin Gordon. Depending on the amount of beers I have predraft I'm seriously considering taking a QB first and getting Christian McCaffrey in 2nd round

heater

Quote from: akwilly on August 31, 2017, 02:55:51 PM
I have a fantasy draft tonight. 14 team ppr league and I'm picking 7th. All the mock drafts I've done have me taking Melvin Gordon. Depending on the amount of beers I have predraft I'm seriously considering taking a QB first and getting Christian McCaffrey in 2nd round

Shock the world go with 2nd round QB DeShone Kizer  Gordon is a good selection 1st round

Quote from: akwilly on August 31, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Colin Kapernick is a real sleeper this year

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on August 31, 2017, 06:24:54 PM
So far no one has had Kap space for him

He'll be here all week folks, remember to tip your waitresses.

serenity

This weeks Dean and Kings Football Podcast "We're Back!" Will replay tonight at 6:00 PM CST ( Thats 7:00 for you guys on the east coast or 4:00 PM in the west) over at Alien Dreams Radio.

Welcome back guys!

Juan

Quote from: serenity on September 02, 2017, 05:38:54 AM
This weeks Dean and Kings Football Podcast "We're Back!" Will replay tonight at 6:00 PM CST ( Thats 7:00 for you guys on the east coast or 4:00 PM in the west) over at Alien Dreams Radio.

Welcome back guys!
Can you tell time better than Muddy? We're on daylight time, so do you really mean CEntral Standard Time?

heater

Quote from: Juan on September 02, 2017, 07:05:19 AM
Can you tell time better than Muddy? We're on daylight time, so do you really mean CEntral Standard Time?

A grade schooler can tell time better than I can.

heater

There is still time to sign up for the pickem pool.  Go to our website deanandkingshow.com or click the link above the image.

Our pool has seen growth each year but this time it would be great if it expanded 3x last years numbers. Please share the pool with friends, family, & co workers.  It's an easy way to have some fun and compete this season

If any of our football fan friends are interested in publishing posts specific to their favorite team this season I am looking for several people to weekly write their thoughts on our site. It's a short commitment since we will only do it during the regular season and you don't have to be a professional writer as it's a fans perspective we need.

If this gets any interest we will reference them on the show and could be in our Google paid advertising campaigns!

There was a show? Link please!

I found it. Sorry I missed it live.

serenity

Quote from: Juan on September 02, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

Actually I never thought about it . But you äre right how bout 6 central that'll fix it 

Remember a month or so back, it sounded as if the Ravens were going to sign Kapernick?  It made sense, Flaco kind of sucks, is injury prone, overpaid, and may not have much left.  Coach John Harbaugh is the brother of Jim Harbaugh, the former 49er coach now back coaching college ball, that wanted him in the draft and is his biggest booster.

Meanwhile, Colon K is doing every obnoxious thing he can think of, and pretending it's about ''social justice'':  sitting for the National Anthem, wearing socks with cartoon cops depicted as pigs, tweeting from Ghana on the 4th of July about how dare Americans be celebrating, ripping former players trying to offer advice, and all the rest.

His girlfriend is some Black Lives Matter toadie who apparently brought all this about, because Colon used to be a sort of dumb but good guy.

So just as he's about to be signed by Baltimore - which she had to be aware of - she sends out a tweet showing a picture of Ray Lewis  (former standout Ravens player who happens to be black, and who is advocating on Kap's behalf with the Ravens) hugging team owner Steve Bisciotti, and compares that to house slave Samuel L Jackson hugging Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Django Unchained.  And that's the end of the Raven's interest in him.

Hey, Colon!  Hey moron!  The BLM thugs are using you.  Your supposed girlfriend sabataged you on purpose so you could remain a martyr for the cause.  Time to wake up and clean house.  Unless you're in on it, if so, nevermind.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/ray-lewis-ravens-signed-colin-kaepernick-girlfriends-tweet/story?id=49643366   

TigerLily

Football ... Football ... Football!   Just set up my DVR for Sunday and Monday games  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 03:37:16 PM
Football ... Football ... Football!   Just set up my DVR for Sunday and Monday games  8)
There you are! :-*  Where ya been, my Sister?  Sure hope you join UFOShip, and Discord chat on Wednesday nights. ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 02, 2017, 10:24:24 AM
There is still time to sign up for the pickem pool.  Go to our website deanandkingshow.com or click the link above the image.

Our pool has seen growth each year but this time it would be great if it expanded 3x last years numbers. Please share the pool with friends, family, & co workers.  It's an easy way to have some fun and compete this season

If any of our football fan friends are interested in publishing posts specific to their favorite team this season I am looking for several people to weekly write their thoughts on our site. It's a short commitment since we will only do it during the regular season and you don't have to be a professional writer as it's a fans perspective we need.

If this gets any interest we will reference them on the show and could be in our Google paid advertising campaigns!

The writing thing sounds fun. Too bad I'm commitment phobic. But if that were really your photo I might re-consider. Hubba hubba! Who says gingers aren't hot?

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 09, 2017, 03:41:23 PM
There you are! :-*  Where ya been, my Sister?  Sure hope you join UFOShip, and Discord chat on Wednesday nights. ;) ;D

Was just waiting for mv to take out the trash [insert appropriate praises here]. But by then I had kicked the BG habit. Need to start mainlining again

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 03:45:13 PM
The writing thing sounds fun. Too bad I'm commitment phobic. But if that were really your photo I might re-consider. Hubba hubba! Who says gingers aren't hot?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering.  Hubba, hubba is right! ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 03:48:33 PM
Was just waiting for mv to take out the trash [insert appropriate praises here]. But by then I had kicked the BG habit. Need to start mainlining again
You are, indeed, a stronger Woman than I am. ;)

heater

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

you and me both!

the only commitment we would ask is if you finish writing your post that you send it to me. ok that and we would ask that you "Remember the North!".

TigerLily

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 09, 2017, 04:11:25 PM
you and me both!

the only commitment we would ask is if you finish writing your post that you send it to me. ok that and we would ask that you "Remember the North!".

Green Bay? Ok. I'll give it a shot; see how it goes; nothing ventured ... but let's not use the "C" word, shall we?

And you remember, "I will take what is mine with fire and blood".

TigerLily

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 09, 2017, 04:11:25 PM
you and me both!

This is how my last post should have been but I had to learn the secret handshake for gifs:

Green Bay? Ok. I'll give it a shot; see how it goes; nothing ventured ... but let's not use the "C" word, shall we?

And you remember, "I will take what is mine with fire and blood".

GravitySucks

Having a female play by play announcer for NFL games is annoying.

Beth Mowins sounds knowledgeable enough but I can't get past the sound of her voice. It doesn't fit.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 11, 2017, 08:45:23 PM
Having a female play by play announcer for NFL games is annoying.

Beth Mowins sounds knowledgeable enough but I can't get past the sound of her voice. It doesn't fit.

Depends on the female, fella