• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Juan

The Jacksonville Jaguars played the Buffalo Bills last Sunday.  A radio guy from Jax went to the Bills sports memorabilia shop and asked to see the memorabilia of their greatest player - O.J. Simpson.
The request was not well received.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 29, 2016, 07:36:11 AM
The Jacksonville Jaguars played the Buffalo Bills last Sunday.  A radio guy from Jax went to the Bills sports memorabilia shop and asked to see the memorabilia of their greatest player - O.J. Simpson.
The request was not well received.

The truth is out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyhAJEPEHk4

akwilly

wow Gronk is going to have back surgery tomorrow and will miss the rest of the year. I feel that he is almost as important to the Pats offense as Brady is. It will be interesting to see if Bennett can be a big time playmaker now that he is the main tight end. Right now the Pats are a 13 point fav to beat the Rams at home. I would stay away from betting this game because of the Gronk situation and also Brady's knee might be more banged up then the team is letting on. If a guy had to bet the game though I feel taking the under 44 is a nice play

akwilly

Big game with plenty of playoff implications tonight. A layer of ice formed on the field despite that they have heaters under the turf.

TigerLily

Just finished the first quarter of tonight's game.  Keep adjusting the tint. Those uniforms are going to trigger either a migraine or an acid flashback

#TrashtheRush

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on December 15, 2016, 09:25:46 PM
Just finished the first quarter of tonight's game.  Keep adjusting the tint. Those uniforms are going to trigger either a migraine or an acid flashback

#TrashtheRush
haha ya these color rushes are getting out of control

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on December 15, 2016, 09:39:31 PM
haha ya these color rushes are getting out of control

I toughed it out. Almost turned it off after Seattle's 4th quarter touchdown. But then would have missed the most entertaining parts. I tuned in for the game but stayed for the mayhem

Juan

TigerLily

Awwww. How adorable was Zeke jumping into the Salvation Army kettle? Love these two guys

The Adorables:

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on December 18, 2016, 10:02:31 PM
Awwww. How adorable was Zeke jumping into the Salvation Army kettle? Love these two guys

The Adorables:
wish it had a big ass lid to put on that Kettle

TigerLily

Merry Christmas and Happy Football. Got a few minutes before I need to take my pumpkin pie out of the oven. So thought I would share one of my Christmas wishes.

If I were the Goddess of Football I would move Tony Romo to Houston and Tom Brady's gorgeous back up to the Jets.

May you have warm and wonderful holidays and win your Fantasy Football League
Love, TigerLily

starrmtn001

Highlights from Packers vs Cowboys Game.  1.15.17.

Packers vs. Cowboys | NFL Divisional Game Highlights.

https://youtu.be/HBuW3TmVe30

jazmunda

An Aussie just won the Pick Em Pool.

Emergency Dean and King Show?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2017, 05:49:52 PM
Friend of yours?

Nice .. Congrats Jaz.. and Packer's just lost .. Gabreille bet me double or nothing .. I got stupid greedy .. and lost..

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 22, 2017, 06:46:24 PM
Nice .. Congrats Jaz.. and Packer's just lost .. Gabreille bet me double or nothing .. I got stupid greedy .. and lost..

I can't wait to receive my prize.

Perhaps an Emergency jazcast.