• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

steelbot

really sounds to me more like - Premrat may be paying guests to come on air...

Cynnie

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 15, 2013, 09:27:35 PM
wow  i refuse to be accused of starting a flame war.  i called out coaster on his racism, his disparaging remarks on the handicapped and gay people . which have nothing to do with me bellgab or anthing!  and i am the troll!  you should see the private messages i am getting from this maniac.  you can have him.  i quit.

Use your inner ignore button..i use mine all the time , its awesome

Jackstar

i called out coaster on his racism, his disparaging remarks on the handicapped and gay people .

Quotewhich have nothing to do with me bellgab or anthing!  and i am the troll!

The keywords up above, in case you missed them, are these: "nothing," "to," "do," "with," "bellgab."

Do you know where you are posting? This isn't the whiteboard hanging on the back of your closet door in your boudoir, you know. This is The Internet.

Everyone can see you here.

jazmunda

Bed Bugs Ad!

Oh how I've missed the non-live Art Bell ads.

jazmunda

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 09:30:22 PM
This Sparks guy is kind of boring.

I should find out where he is in Australia and kick him out of my country.

nofAcedAgent

wow  i refuse to be accused of starting a flame war.  i called out coaster on his racism, his disparaging remarks on the handicapped and gay people . which have nothing to do with me bellgab or anthing!  and i am the troll!  you should see the private messages i am getting from this maniac.  you can have him.  i quit.

He made a joke and you took it waaaay to personally. When joining Bellgab did you think "WOW! this place is super PC and I want to be a part of it!!". lighten up dude. And if he took it to PM then maybe you should do the same.

*high five*

aldousburbank

You accused of racism because of what a reasonable person would tolerate or possibly enjoy as humor.  Play hall monitor elsewhere cracker. Humor.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: popple on October 15, 2013, 09:23:04 PM
Tomorrow will be Dark Matter's 1st month anniversary! I was wondering if you were making a highlight video? So many great moments. And of course all the golden nuggets tonight  ;D

Possibly haha.

I need to think of a hook and angle. I've been cutting my favorite moments of the past months shows and saving them for a video.....so we'll see!

Spinner

I've WH'd Art to see if Sparks can use Skype.
Jazzy's call was clear as bell last night.

CRM 114

Jazmunda I think you need to do a segment on the dangers of Drop-Bears and Hoop-Snakes.

Cynnie

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 09:30:22 PM
This Sparks guy is kind of boring.

Overly polished stories are never really interesting

Heather Wade

Art is on fire, you can tell he's loving this.  Trippy interview.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:15:41 PM
We're best friends now. I was going to call in when he was asking for Skype users but I thought he might want someone else from somewhere else.

I will try to call in again when he has a guest and I have a question I want to ask.

Now that Art has the International Skype line, I'm betting you will be able to get on air when ever you want!
BFFs :D

jazmunda

Quote from: Spinner on October 15, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
I've WH'd Art to see if Sparks can use Skype.
Jazzy's call was clear as bell last night.

And the call will in turn be free for Art/Sirius.

steelbot

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
Possibly haha.

I need to think of a hook and angle. I've been cutting my favorite moments of the past months shows and saving them for a video.....so we'll see!
Same here...but i've settled on news segments..for the time being.

Cynnie

Quote from: Redacted on October 15, 2013, 09:33:13 PM
Art is on fire, you can tell he's loving this.  Trippy interview.

Shitty guests make art shine ..it really shows off his skills

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:31:10 PM
Perth...pronounced...Purrrrrrth!

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 09:22:36 PM
Sorry folks you'll have to use your own finger digits to control the volume on your own this time! tinkle break for me.!
Hope all went well.
And THANK YOU for all you do.  :)

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:31:10 PM

Jaz the exterminator !

aldousburbank

"One of them was touching my hair.  At least in my mind they were."

Heather Wade

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 09:33:10 PM
Jazmunda I think you need to do a segment on the dangers of Drop-Bears and Hoop-Snakes.

Yes.  Drop Bears will kill you. 

zeebo

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:23:46 PM
The Star Wars Holiday Special....make....it....stop.....

i actually saw that thing ...........live

The Star Wars Holiday Special never stops, that's what makes it special ...

widespread1

I am completely convinced that these abducts suffer from possibly mild schizophrenia. It sounds like he breaks through to transcendent space and he is processing it as aliens. He talks about symbols and large amounts of information understood in seconds.
I know this space only I got there through other means.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on October 15, 2013, 09:33:26 PM
Now that Art has the International Skype line, I'm betting you will be able to get on air when ever you want!
BFFs :D

Yeah. It's my personal bat phone.

I was wondering why Art referred to me as Andrew at the end of my call yesterday as I never introduce myself that way and I didn't with Art and then I remembered that my name on Skype comes up as Andrew.

Lioness

...are there any IRC channels to chat on? Forums are awesome and all, but synchronous communication is my preference.

jazmunda

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 09:33:10 PM

I've heard of the fictional drop-bear but not the hoop-snake.