• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George's story of the slow Kathy robbery and assault at Walmart ?
he is totally INCAPABLE of getting his "facts" straight !
1. original claim was slow Kathy robbed of $400, he started a gofundme for $500 (to cover "her late fees")
2. original claim of HE AND SLOW KATHY CALLED THE SHERIFF
3. Falkie suddenly took his ranting "FALSE CLAIM" down after he suspected WALMART was going after him FOR THIS BULLSHIT MADE UP STORY !
4. "SOMEONE" told the FAT FUCK an attorney was going to be dispatched from Bentonville, Arkansas to make "an example" out of his FAT ASS !
5. evidently some HIGH UP EXECUTIVES at Walmart were made aware of HIS FUCKING LYING AND ATTEMPTED PROFITING OFF WALMART
6. THE FAT FUCK AND SLOW KATHY ARE CONS SCAMMERS AND CROOKS, THAT ONE DAY WILL GET THEIR JUST REWARD !

hey, FAT FUCK...WHY DID YOU REMOVE YOU FUCKING RANT VIDEO AND GOFUNDME ?
(LOL...they were SAVED...hahahaha)

YOU ARE FUCKED FALKIE !

oh my, oh my...
Falkie's latest YouTube LIVE rant is so so sad...
a 65 year old senior disabled (he has all the paperwork ?...although he has NEVER produced it ?) being pushed over the edge ...
he has totally lost it ! (if he ever "had it")...
LOL

I bet his documented "so called disabilities" have NUMEROUS MENTAL DEFECTS LISTED !
LOL

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 16, 2017, 11:05:19 PM
George's story of the slow Kathy robbery and assault at Walmart ?
he is totally INCAPABLE of getting his "facts" straight !
1. original claim was slow Kathy robbed of $400, he started a gofundme for $500 (to cover "her late fees")
2. original claim of HE AND SLOW KATHY CALLED THE SHERIFF
3. Falkie suddenly took his ranting "FALSE CLAIM" down after he suspected WALMART was going after him FOR THIS BULLSHIT MADE UP STORY !
4. "SOMEONE" told the FAT FUCK an attorney was going to be dispatched from Bentonville, Arkansas to make "an example" out of his FAT ASS !
5. evidently some HIGH UP EXECUTIVES at Walmart were made aware of HIS FUCKING LYING AND ATTEMPTED PROFITING OFF WALMART
6. THE FAT FUCK AND SLOW KATHY ARE CONS SCAMMERS AND CROOKS, THAT ONE DAY WILL GET THEIR JUST REWARD !

hey, FAT FUCK...WHY DID YOU REMOVE YOU FUCKING RANT VIDEO AND GOFUNDME ?
(LOL...they were SAVED...hahahaha)

YOU ARE FUCKED FALKIE !

Never thought there'd be a day I forgot about a Falkie fuck up. lol

May your harvest be bountiful this Fall Happier Times

ONeill

Please tell me the retard has this webcam cover installed, and that's the reason we can't see it.

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2017, 11:55:27 PM
Please tell me the retard has this webcam covered installed, and that's the reason we can't see it.

nope. the master has been hacked by the notorious "4chan"

ONeill

All that slurping, gulping, swallowing, farting, burping and slurring words is even more disturbing without video

ONeill

Fucking disgusting swine. How can he think it is appropriate to do a broadcast while inhaling junk food. It's beyond me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2017, 12:09:05 AM
All that slurping, gulping, swallowing, farting, burping and slurring words is even more disturbing without video

You got that right. What a frikkin clueless sweathog.

ONeill

The cat they kidnapped bit Samsquatch and is afraid of her. And they still hold it captive.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 10:22:32 AM
New from the DW...George sees conspiracies everywhere...and then the blame game commences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

look the site up and the results

chefist and mv have rigged something up to make it appear one of them owns the site
if you keep telling me this over and over I am going to drop the lot of you
i'm tired of you all reinforcing a baldfaced LIE
i've checked this out with go daddy and he does NOT own the guy from pittsburgh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under common law, I have been using The Guy From Pittsburgh for years

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Cali a common law state?

ONeill

Thank god the Master is making videos on a limited basis. i have no idea how we would consume all that content otherwise.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
More from the DW...George turns on the "Righteous Army".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking fighting the injustices
The jagoffs had their chance and refused and stuck the bat up my ass

Its over !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll have time to clean my apartment and not be aggravated any more AND i will make a 3rd eye prediction

Chefist will dry up like a used condom in 90 days as will the Falkie thread when there are no videos and no information coming out and MV will lose too and i will get the LAST laugh !

Of course, not giving me the money to register the site earlier in the week could have been done deliberately to sabotage me

Who knows ?

I will leave the channel up

Fuck MV, Sewergab, Chefists and the people above to whom money is more important than justice

Curtis refund my money asap
I’m running out of coffee

Was the bat black?  (Not racist, just asking)  You know, for 'old times sake.'  wink wink, nudge nudge