• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 09:31:47 AM
Farge for VP.

Yes, you aren't the only numbskull who is a Farage fan, although they usually manage to at least spell  his name right.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 09:25:38 AM
Yes, we're holding a clearance sale. You can buy the Tower of London for about 50 bucks. If you wait a couple of days though the price is sure to drop. We'll throw in Farage as a freebie to the lucky buyer.
Thrown in a decent pint with Farage and I'll give you Billary and your Bridge back, even swap. She considers herself a queen and what with Bill's selection by Rhodes's legacy maybe she could at least get a title? Maybe if her Foundation bought some estate?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 09:33:06 AM
Yes, you aren't the only numbskull who is a Farage fan, although they usually manage to at least spell  his name right.

Meh

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on July 14, 2016, 09:39:40 AM
Thrown in a decent pint with Farage and I'll give you Billary and your Bridge back, even swap. She considers herself a queen and what with Bill's selection by Rhodes's legacy maybe she could at least get a title? Maybe if her Foundation bought some estate?

I bet Farage walks into a pub and says something like "barman, a foaming tankard of your finest nut-brown ale!" He probably wears driving gloves too. Anyway, I bet he's descended from one of your beloved 'rapefugees' - spell it 'Farraj' and wrap a towel round his head and he looks a very different prospect.

SredniVashtar

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Chapter 65:

"The military republic of the Mamalukes still reigned in Egypt and Syria: but the dynasty of the Turks was overthrown by that of the Circassians; (33) and their favourite Barkok, from a slave and a prisoner, was raised and restored to the throne. In the midst of rebellion and discord, he braved the menaces, corresponded with the enemies, and detained the ambassadors, of the Mogul, who patiently expected his decease, to revenge the crimes of the father on the feeble reign of his son Farage."

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 09:22:52 AM
Thank you for sharing with the group. It doesn't make you a bad person, but it does explain a lot.

That's a pretty prejudicial opinion of gays. Pretty shitty and ignorant for someone attempting to be a leftist.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 10:11:05 AM
That's a pretty prejudicial opinion of gays. Pretty shitty and ignorant for someone attempting to be a leftist.

You never disappoint. That's not to say that you are anything but disappointing, but I mean that you never disappoint in being reliably disappointing. Other than that you're a great guy, I'm sure.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 10:17:38 AM
You never disappoint. That's not to say that you are anything but disappointing, but I mean that you never disappoint in being reliably disappointing. Other than that you're a great guy, I'm sure.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 10:11:05 AM
That's a pretty prejudicial opinion of gays. Pretty shitty and ignorant for someone attempting to be a leftist. who sounds gay on the Gabcast.

FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 10:30:56 AM
FIFY

I was going to says something similar when I was so ruthlessly attacked, but I thought I'd leave the low-hanging fruit to be picked by whatever mental midget decided to go for it. Well done, you win a rancid plum.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 10:35:48 AM
I was going to says something similar when I was so ruthlessly attacked

Sure you were, big guy. Sure you were.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 10:35:48 AM
Well done, you win a rancid plum.

That sounds like an indecent proposal. What happened to your other rancid plum?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 10:41:51 AM
Sure you were, big guy. Sure you were.

At least there's one thing to be said for your GabCast appearances. Aesthetically and intellectually, your raucous drivellings left something to be desired, but you have untapped potential as a bird-scarer. I managed to hang a speaker out of the window the other day and your voice certainly keeps the pigeons off my broccoli. I ignore the neighbours cries of 'Jesus Christ make it stop' because I don't like them.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 10:30:56 AM
FIFY

Really? Most gays I know have a sense of self-confidence and purpose after wrestling with a taboo and very difficult inner-struggle. This guy sounded to me like a meek introvert probably autist who's floating through the world with arrogance founded upon nothing.

You guys notice SV has gotten more and more bitchy as he continually gets proven wrong on here?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 10:48:58 AM
Really? Most gays I know have a sense of self-confidence and purpose after wrestling with a taboo and very difficult inner-struggle. This guy sounded to me like a meek introvert probably autist who's floating through the world with arrogance founded upon nothing.

You guys notice SV has gotten more and more bitchy as he continually gets proven wrong on here?

Oh dear, someone sounds burned. You'd better rub some cream on that tender arse of yours, poppet.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 10:52:45 AM
Oh dear, someone sounds burned. You'd better rub some cream on that tender arse of yours, poppet.

HEY! I thought I was 'poppet'. Now I see you bandying that word around with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 10:55:25 AM
HEY! I thought I was 'poppet'. Now I see you bandying that word around with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

He's my bitch. I know he was yours first but I claim him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 10:55:25 AM

Talking of bandaged dicks, I must remind Yorkie not to overuse the teeth this evening.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2016, 10:57:33 AM
Talking of bandaged dicks, I must remind Yorkie not to overuse the teeth this evening.

That actually made me laugh.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 10:57:21 AM

Just because I had to explain to you that the Dunning-Kruger effect wasn't a horror film doesn't mean that we are in a relationship.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 10:57:21 AM

I'd suggest mud wrestling for him, except we'd also have to mud wrestle the whole Bella thread, where his fan club is.

That line is funny now, but just wait till Yorkie comes back.

pyewacket

Yes, we're holding a clearance sale. You can buy the Tower of London for about 50 bucks. If you wait a couple of days though the price is sure to drop. We'll throw in Farage as a freebie to the lucky buyer.

Spoken like a true spoiled sport- SV got kicked out of a Farage rally for throwing his dainty panties on the stage and he's been in a snit about it ever since.

Quote from: pyewacket on July 14, 2016, 11:10:28 AM
Spoken like a true spoiled sport- SV got kicked out of a Farage rally for throwing his dainty panties on the stage and he's been in a snit about it ever since.

LOL, that sounds about right. It explains the bitterness.  :D

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 11:12:23 AM

LOL, that sounds about right. It explains the bitterness.  :D

And they didn't give him his panties back.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on July 14, 2016, 11:10:28 AM

If he had used a clean pair, it might not have caused such a ruckus. Hazmat crews had to be called in and it is said that it took hours of soliciting for volunteers before they finally resorted to using an EOD robot and controlled detonation. This resulted in the the unforeseen (but not totally unexpected) cloud if toxic waste which was released over large segments if London. In past years, this would have resulted in a massive fish kill in the Thames. Since SV has been bathing in the Thames for several years, the few remaining bottom feeders have slowly acclimated.

The muslims happened to be engaged in evening prayers at the time of demolition, thus sparing their eyesight from the toxic fallout. A few patrons emptied from the local pubs and were dusted. They are being monitored for long term health effects.

What was it they voted for anyways?

David Cameron. He was the future once you know.

p.s. He never really liked the cat anyway.

ItsOver

He still has teeth?

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 14, 2016, 11:19:04 AM
Since SV has been bathing in the Thames for several years...

We can guess at what drew him to the water in the first place.

VtaGeezer

Yes, we're holding a clearance sale. You can buy the Tower of London for about 50 bucks.
Yeah, a real estate developer from Arizona fell for that pitch 50 years ago and got the wrong bridge.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2016, 01:13:31 PM
We can guess at what drew him to the water in the first place.

Is that the young RR?