• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 04:35:31 PM
YES, I have a recorded phone call of him asking me if he could pay for phone sex and/or making videos of my feet.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 04:54:42 PM
❤❤❤

I had to close my damn channel because of his a-hole legion. Or you guys.

I'm calling in the BOYT (Bottom of YouTube). They will demolish him. Unless you guys PLEASE STOP. I know most of that stuff was from BG. Just stop. Let's all go back to talking about John B. Wells or something. 😢

stop what, Erinn? all we've done is document the proceedings. i really dont know what else to say.

***edit*** you should really post a recording of Jason soliciting phone sex and talking about his foot fetish. just sayin.

Lilith

❤❤❤

I'm calling in the BOYT (Bottom of YouTube). They will demolish him. Unless you guys PLEASE STOP. I know most of that stuff was from BG. Just stop. Let's all go back to talking about John B. Wells or something. 😢

I think you're wrong.  I have only one BellGab account, and only one YouTube account, and I don't do PM's.  I don't know who exactly you're accusing when you accuse "BellGab".  Could you please be more specific?

#FRIENDSHIP!!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2019, 07:28:05 PM
I'm leaving now...you created  your own reality...with Orson Wells and others...its mentally and physically exhausting....too much

Chefist, I miss you, man. It's been a while since I've been over here. I'm sorry there's a STUPID thread about me. (SERIOUSLY? DAMN, you guys.)

SnapT

❤❤❤

I sincerely hope your wishes are granted and everything goes back to relative normalcy.  (BellGeb doesn't seem to be egging Jason on from what I can tell personally, but who the heck knows. BellGab seems to just be Brig and Groyper now.)

That said, if every channel on YouTube shut down because of stuff like this, there would be no channels left on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/gUhRKVIjJtw

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:02:38 PM
Chefist, I miss you, man. It's been a while since I've been over here. I'm sorry there's a STUPID thread about me. (SERIOUSLY? DAMN, you guys.)

brig also made a thread about me. #metoo

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 04:59:43 PM

I think you're wrong.  I have only one BellGab account, and only one YouTube account, and I don't do PM's.  I don't know who exactly you're accusing when you accuse "BellGab".  Could you please be more specific?

#FRIENDSHIP!!

Brig, GAWD DAMMIT, I was so happy to see you over there and now my heart is broken. 💔 TURNCOAT! 😉

Pizzapunch

George has no internet, Erin and Jason are fighting, this would be the perfect time for Anthony to swoop in with the Fanthonys and win the YouTube game of thrones

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:05:10 PM
Brig, GAWD DAMMIT, I was so happy to see you over there and now my heart is broken. 💔 TURNCOAT! 😉

I believe you!  I'm happy to see you back at BellGab as well.  Now RELAX and have FUN, OK?

#FRIENDSHIP!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 20, 2019, 05:08:44 PM
George has no internet, Erin and Jason are fighting, this would be the perfect time for Anthony to swoop in with the Fanthonys and win the YouTube game of thrones

BWAHAHAHAHA

SnapT

Aw, I kinda missed BellGab.

Do you guys think Art might come back to radio again?

(Heather IS a witch... didn't a witch bring Jon Snow back to life?)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:02:38 PM

This thread has been nice to you, bellgab dindu nuffin!

real talk: Erinn, i didn't call you and leave that message. i don't know your number. also im pretty sure no one from BellGab is doing anything to make the situation between you and Jason worse. like i said, we are just following along and commenting.

ps 🔥LIT CITY🔥

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

Happy to see you too!   ;D

#OnceABellGabberAlwaysABellGabber
#ArtBellLegacy

Lilith

SnapT

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 05:16:24 PM
Happy to see you too!   ;D

#OnceABellGabberAlwaysABellGabber
#ArtBellLegacy

So true, Grub.  So true.

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

i hear Art might be back next Feb.

Asuka Langley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmNv4bZKNo&t=0s

oh fug! Jason #rekt & owned

Take Jason's account down i dont give a fug i never subscribed to him *shrugs*

FallenSeraph

This place still brings me joy, even though Brig apparently thinks I'm a grifter. ❤

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2019, 05:53:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmNv4bZKNo&t=0s

oh fug! Jason #rekt & owned

Take Jason's account down i dont give a fug i never subscribed to him *shrugs*

#HelloMyLegion #FootClan

my god!

[attachment=1,msg1327912]

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:55:43 PM
This place still brings me joy, even though Brig apparently thinks I'm a grifter. ❤

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:55:43 PM

If Review Brah has a foot fetish gas his account as well.

Nice to see SnapT and Seraphim posting on BG again.

Just wish it was under happier circumstances.   :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 05:56:21 PM
#HelloMyLegion #FootClan

my god!

[attachment=1,msg1327912]

MOAR FEET!!! 

SnapT

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2019, 06:01:50 PM
Nice to see SnapT and Seraphim posting on BG again.

Just wish it was under happier circumstances.   :'(

At least it isn't because Art Bell died AGAIN!

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2019, 06:09:17 PM
At least it isn't because Art Bell died AGAIN!

Ha!  Nope.

Still.