• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 30, 2019, 12:42:04 AM
I'm not scared. Whats he gonna do, "faggot" us to death?  ;D

His plan all along was to be such a turd in the punch bowl that everyone would migrate back to Ellgab where they could count on Bart's "moderation" to provide them with a safe space to natter in. You really only need reference Shrillary's masterful blame game act to know that whatever the doctor accuses one of he's already done or is ardently doing.

Find the compensated ellgab shill receipts and you'll have the full story. :-\ 

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 07:39:32 AM
Well, that explains the lack of brain cells and your lame posts here. Threatening to “kill” me now though? For some reason I’m not afraid. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 12:51:32 PM
You really only need reference Shrillary's masterful blame game act to know that whatever the doctor accuses one of he's already done or is ardently doing.

So he's engaging in coitus with males? I knew it!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 30, 2019, 12:56:36 PM
So he's engaging in coitus with males? I knew it!

Has to be, no way he's so obsessed with dicks and faggotry as a "hobby"... :o :o :o

ksm32

All things being equal, it appears that I have been banned from the  Ellgab. Think I'll make some delicious double cut pork chops tomorrow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on January 31, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
All things being equal, it appears that I have been banned from the  Ellgab. Think I'll make some delicious double cut pork chops tomorrow.

Much respect...though some faggots here, like metron, have also claimed to have been banned there. So, there’s that. :-\

AZZERAE

Oh yes, you. The dog that bit it’s owner!

Fucking scum.

Dr. MD MD

:(
Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 03:09:56 AM

Fucking scum.

Yes, you are.

Metron2267

Quote from: ksm32 on January 31, 2019, 01:02:18 AM
Ok so what prompted that? I've read you there and it seemed you were bunkered in rather neatly. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 01:39:25 AM
Much respect...though some faggots here, like metron, have also claimed to have been banned there. So, there’s that. :-\

Where DID you disappear to when Bellgab went down last summer? Inquiring minds NEED to know!

Hint - all consuming anger and hatred like yours doesn't simply hibernate - just sayin'... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 07:36:46 AM
Why so sad, gay boy?

He's the chronologically adult distillation of Mikey from the 60's Life Cereal commercials. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wJt3pRY0w

ksm32

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 03:09:56 AM

Fucking scum.
JANE, you ignorant slut!  Do your homework, I've said waaay worse things about this place than the mundane meanderings you've dug up. God work Nancy Drew! ;) ;) ;)

Wow, l00k at how low my karma was back then.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do love those avatars too. The Christmas Guinness bulb is classic!

AZZERAE

MV said he was always nice to you. So why the disdain?

May I ask you to please mention some of the other horrid things you said about BG for me?

I retract my accusation of your being “fucking scum”. My profuse apologies. You seem open to a dialogue.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2019, 01:42:40 AM
[attachment=1,msg1311473]
It was an 18 hour glitch.

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 01:27:57 AM
MV said he was always nice to you. So why the disdain?

May I ask you to please mention some of the other horrid things you said about BG for me?

I retract my accusation of your being “fucking scum”. My profuse apologies. You seem open to a dialogue.

I don't want your fkn apology, this is all bunk, who cares.

And btw MV is just fine by me, he's a drummer and the world needs more hard shell drummers. If you're looking for "waay worse things" you're gonna have to look real deep in the pages for non existent content.

:::End Of Dialogue::::

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on February 01, 2019, 02:48:15 AM
I don't want your [fucking] apology, this is all bunk, who cares.

Too late, chum, you got it. Now hang on to it tight, and don't let it go ... because deep inside, I know you care. No person in their right mind would spend any good deal of time on either this hellhole or the cheap knock-off version of it if they were reasoned, well adjusted folk, out there nailing tail like DPS does.

If you're looking for "waay worse things" you're gonna have to look real deep in the pages for non existent content.

Ah, the old bait n' switch. Clever. Sly! YOU were the one who admitted to having said "way worse", so I was curious. Thanks for the false hope. I'll go back to rearranging my comic book collection by colour code.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 04:02:35 AM
Too late, chum, you got it. Now hang on to it tight, and don't let it go ... because deep inside, I know you care. No person in their right mind would spend any good deal of time on either this hellhole or the cheap knock-off version of it if they were reasoned, well adjusted folk, out there nailing tail like DPS does.

Ah, the old bait n' switch. Clever. Sly! YOU were the one who admitted to having said "way worse", so I was curious. Thanks for the false hope. I'll go back to rearranging my comic book collection by colour code.

You’re here a lot. :D

Metron2267

It was an 18 hour glitch.

Coming right after you asked Bart for black colored boxes?

ODD.

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:11:51 AM
Coming right after you asked Bart for black colored boxes?

ODD.
haha, why 18 hours?
you asked for it!

Lilith

Omuhgosh, I just enlarged the picture.   :o ;D