• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ChairSpud

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 01:20:35 PM
Heather is more than "saving his show". She is hitting the ground running and is doing much better than anyone else out there doing these sorts of things. I like her and cant imagine why others dont. She isnt Art, she is Heather goddamnit. Infinetly superior to Hoaxland and other also rans like the fiasco that the Birnes produce. All you have to do is listen and do a simple comparison between the other "hosts" and Heather stands out clearly ahead of the pack.

We'll see in about a month, she'll either sink or swim based on her own hosting and interviewing abilities as judged by MITD listeners.

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 01:23:04 PM
Also bear in mind that Art Bell didnt become Art Bell over night. However, Hoagland has always been as ass.

Just my opinion, Heather may one day become great like Art but right now I don't see that talent and as long as she continues to imitate Art Bell instead of finding her own style (which takes time) her show won't succeed. Most listeners can tell when you're being yourself and they want to feel that connection. Meanwhile Arts shoes are too big for Heather to fill, a smaller pond would be a better place for her to start. For now though keeping Arts seat warm giving him time to resolve his issues is an admirable thing for her to do and I applaud that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:12:01 PM
Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

And before you go all shocked and bemused by that....yes, it's true.

What do you make, by the way?

Interesting your value of your 'service'. You will no doubt get people coming to you who are distressed, lost or just lonely and need reassurance that the future might be better than their recent past. Yet the first thing you mention is how much you can make from it..

I think that says where your ethics lie eh?

BellBoy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 18, 2015, 03:15:40 PM
What does one receive for $800 in 15 minutes?

From an asstrologist? Hopefully, a reach-around.  ;)

Uncle Duke

Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what I charge as a consultant.

RoseGirl

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2015, 03:18:20 PM
Wow. That is crazy but I can believe it. Some gypsy fortune-teller just set up shop near me and has a little house advertising her practice (neon hand sign etc) and then a really nice house behind it, which I guess, is her residence.

And she sounds like one of the low-lifes....no publishing, no books, no radio or tv appearances. And probably can't keep quiet either. That's the kiss of death in this biz. (If your good and your client list gets out....you would be freaking surprised how fast the tabloid blood-suckers come a calling to get some dirt on people).

ziznak

I'm going to make a point of being awake tonight .... arent we about due another meltdown from ol silver dick?

BellBoy

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:22:07 PM
And she sounds like one of the low-lifes....no publishing, no books, no radio or tv appearances. And probably can't keep quiet either. That's the kiss of death in this biz. (If your good and your client list gets out....you would be freaking surprised how fast the tabloid blood-suckers come a calling to get some dirt on people).

...or so you've heard.

Yorkshire pud

Hmm, but the tabloid press know they're low lifes; what is your moral compass?

albrecht

You ever heard of a person named Jeanne Avery? She is dead but years ago was a neighbor and friend. She had lots of clients including one big Republican behind-the-scenes donor. I don't doubt that astrologers etc can make $.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2015, 03:21:34 PM
$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what I charge as a consultant.

Ha! Astrology, is that still a thing?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2015, 03:21:34 PM
$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what charge as a consultant.

Oh yes. That's mostly the high end though. And don't forget, most world leaders have psychics and astrologers on their team...but they just don't call them astrologers or psychics.

ziznak

Quote from: ziznak on December 18, 2015, 03:22:29 PM
I'm going to make a point of being awake tonight .... arent we about due another meltdown from ol silver dick?
haha thought i was in the other side thread for a sec... my bad

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 03:26:12 PM
Ha! Astrology, is that still a thing?

Why yes, rekcuf...yes it is.

albrecht

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:26:16 PM
Oh yes. That's mostly the high end though. And don't forget, most world leaders have psychics and astrologers on their team...but they just don't call them astrologers or psychics.
When she died I helped her son clean out her house and there was tons of tapes of her regression and astrology sessions with clients. I was tempted but figured even if I don't buy into it it is sort of like a psychiatrist's files so didn't listen.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?pid=156224561

IcicleTrepan

Just wanted to point out that if you google 'art bell's house' you get a youtube video from a year ago  showing his house and multiple pictures of his house.  All posted by various people over the years.  I also remember seeing either an address or a google maps link in a thread on this very site a few years ago where you could look at his house in an arial view.  I remember looking at his house myself via arial view in google maps a few years ago from the information on this site.  This information has been out there for years and it's no secret.  If you really want this information you can get it and Art himself knows this which is why he posted the picture.  The person that is causing him problems has likely seen all of this information already.  The person has already walked the land and been around the buildings a few times so I don't understand why people think it's a big deal that he posted the picture.

The people that want to know already knew.

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

EarthAlien007

You better update your website because it looks like an internet carney booth.

Ciardelo

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 18, 2015, 03:32:10 PM
Way to avoid the question slick.

RoseGirl

k...gotta get ready for my afternoon clients.....see ya all tonight at the GabCast. I'm hoping there will be mud-wresting.

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:33:19 PM
k...gotta get ready for my afternoon clients.....see ya all tonight at the GabCast. I'm hoping there will be mud-wresting.

Hope you pop up tonight for the GabCast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 18, 2015, 03:32:10 PM

It could have been worse; she could have posed provocatively.

BellBoy

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 18, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
Just wanted to point out that if you google 'art bell's house' you get a youtube video from a year ago  showing his house and multiple pictures of his house.  All posted by various people over the years.  I also remember seeing either an address or a google maps link in a thread on this very site a few years ago where you could look at his house in an arial view.  I remember looking at his house myself via arial view in google maps a few years ago from the information on this site.  This information has been out there for years and it's no secret.  If you really want this information you can get it and Art himself knows this which is why he posted the picture.  The person that is causing him problems has likely seen all of this information already.  The person has already walked the land and been around the buildings a few times so I don't understand why people think it's a big deal that he posted the picture.

Wait a minute! The only person that could know that for sure is....

<<backing slowly out of sniper-range>>

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ge30542 on December 18, 2015, 03:18:39 PM
Ouch!

Only if the cow fights you.

Was there this much BS flying before Art quit?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ziznak on December 18, 2015, 03:22:29 PM

I think I may kill scold severely put my hands on my hips if my husband doesn't put these GD shows of RCH up on our server for me to listen to, post haste!!

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:33:19 PM
With Senda? That's not weird. Nope. No weirdness there. lol

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 18, 2015, 03:29:27 PM

I have a hard time believing Art's alleged "window peeper" is some kind of genius. I'm also not convinced the same person is behind all these incidents.

BellBoy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 03:38:30 PM
...Was there this much BS flying before Art quit?

You got your first look around the Bella-Haven thread today?

That was pretty much the whole site, eight days ago. We all got along and made each other paper flowers and stuff.

It was well cool... before 'the troubles'.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 03:44:48 PM
I have a hard time believing Art's alleged "window peeper" is some kind of genius. I'm also not convinced the same person is behind all these incidents.

He's genius enough to keep Art off the air.  ::)

I don't know why, but "window peeper" makes me giggle. I'm having myself some wine to take the edge off of the mass hysteria on BellGab. For every new conspiracy theory, I take a drink. Maybe thats every time someone trashes Art or Heather, I take a drink? Either way.. I'll be sleeping well tonight.