• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on February 17, 2017, 11:28:18 PM
He tried to explain the bane of the rain.

I know but the question of if the pain in his brain is caused by the rain may depend on whether he's sane.  :)

<This is the part where we all break out in song together.  :)>

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2017, 11:33:42 PM
I know but the question of if the pain in his brain is caused by the rain may depend on whether he's sane.  :)

<This is the part where we all break out in song together.  :)>

How fucking OLD are you??

nevermind.

Here's the message:

Hold it back from the flame, yet let it be heated.

Ovaltine is next upon the way.

pate

.. that box 'o chocolatesTim Tams wuz justa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cRzClzw-U

frowny face'd iApp'lick-um?

Blimey!

Ciardelo

I'm watching "Meet The Press" right now and annoying myself by not changing the channel.

My neighbours are probably wondering why I have shouted FUCKYOU! at the top of my voice 4 times in the last hour.  >:(

lol

I do it because it feels so good when the show is over.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 19, 2017, 09:59:01 AM
I'm watching "Meet The Press" right now and annoying myself by not changing the channel.

My neighbours are probably wondering why I have shouted FUCKYOU! at the top of my voice 4 times in the last hour.  >:(

lol

I do it because it feels so good when the show is over.

I do that sorta thing almost everyday. Fucking fake news bitches!  ::) ;D

Ciardelo

SuperBeets ads in my FaceBook news feed.  >:(

Big Chicken

Fat, useless, dumb ass, smelly, gullible, lazy tubs of lard annoy me.   By God do they annoy me.   

Big Chicken

And why they hell do I have to see damn Kardashian shit everytime I go to Yahoo.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on February 24, 2017, 08:08:01 PM
And why they hell do I have to see damn Kardashian shit everytime I go to Yahoo.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

And they don't even show her butt implants.  ::)

Big Chicken

And why doesn't Pastor Butch do live shows anymore?   

Tonight would have been a great night for some Call to Decision

Big Chicken is getting real pissed off now

The deckle edge.

What's up with that shizzle?  How is that a ''status symbol"?

Auto insurance companies who will plot and lobby ways to justify/enforce purchase in a not too distant future when there are virtually no automobile accidents due to computer controlled vehicles.

They will still force your money into their hands, and yet not have to spend a dime on claims.

It deeply annoys me in the future.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 25, 2017, 01:27:56 PM
Auto insurance companies who will plot and lobby ways to justify/enforce purchase in a not too distant future when there are virtually no automobile accidents due to computer controlled vehicles.

They will still force your money into their hands, and yet not have to spend a dime on claims.

I believe Dexter Monterrey will have multiple shows on this very topic

Dyna-X

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 25, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

Yes, and it will cost $50,000 more for the robo-car. The insurance won't go down much if you buy a robo-car, but will certainly go up if you own a regular car. Plus the robo-car will require twice yearly government mandated safety checks and will cost thousands every time you take it in for the most minor of glitches. Nothing to do with safety, all about $$$. And of course GPS tracking everyone.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dyna-X on February 25, 2017, 08:44:43 PM
Yes, and it will cost $50,000 more for the robo-car. The insurance won't go down much if you buy a robo-car, but will certainly go up if you own a regular car. Plus the robo-car will require twice yearly government mandated safety checks and will cost thousands every time you take it in for the most minor of glitches. Nothing to do with safety, all about $$$. And of course GPS tracking everyone.

Don't forget about the remote-controlled kill switch mandated for use by law enforcement. Or, even better, just remotely lock your doors and drive you to a "secure location" AKA jail.

Yes, and it will cost $50,000 more for the robo-car. The insurance won't go down much if you buy a robo-car, but will certainly go up if you own a regular car.

^This.^

During the years of transition from manual to the self drive culture ... ^THIS.^  Owners of "dumb" cars will be financially punished for not going full auto drive.

And of course GPS tracking everyone.

Becoming a truck driver will soon be considered to be entering a vanishing career choice as the trucking companies move to driverless auto trucks to save big $$$ on paying employees.  At first, they will pay "non drivers" to watch over the process.  But George is going to lose a fifth of his listeners.

No more mud flaps adorned with nekkid women chrome silhouettes. 
No more Smokey and the Bandit shenanigans.
No more Teamsters Local 475.
No more truck stops with chicken fried steak and waitresses named "Sandy."

Oh, and school buses.

"Sorry, Bill, we've got to let you go.  County bought a RoboBus.   The parents voted it in. Safety concerns."

"But I had only two years until I retired from the school district!"

"Sorry, Bill.  Progress sucks.  Here's a gift card for Robo-McDonald's.  Expires tonight at 7, though.  I'd hop to it.  Have you thought about going into truck driving?  Wait.  Never mind.  Progress again."

And while I'm not sure if the US Post office will get on board, I can easily imagine UPS trucks auto delivering.

Until finally, Teamster Skynet comes into being.

TigerLily

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 26, 2017, 04:39:48 PM
^This.^

During the years of transition from manual to the self drive culture ... ^THIS.^  Owners of "dumb" cars will be financially punished for not going full auto drive.

Becoming a truck driver will soon be considered to be entering a vanishing career choiceas the trucking companies move to driverless auto trucks to save big $$$ on paying employees.  At first, they will pay "non drivers" to watch over the process.  But George is going to lose a fifth of his listeners.

No more mud flaps adorned with nekkid women chrome silhouettes. 
No more Smokey and the Bandit shenanigans.
No more Teamsters local 475.
No more truck stops with chicken fried steak and waitresses named "Sandy."

Oh, and school buses.

"Sorry, Bill, we've got to let you go.  County bought a RoboBus.   The parents voted it in. Safety concerns."

"But I had only two years until I retired from the school district!"

"Sorry, Bill.  Progress sucks.  Here's a gift card for Robo-McDonald's.  Expires tonight at 7, though.  I'd hop to it.  Have you thought about going into truck driving?  Wait.  Never mind.  Progress again."

And while I'm not sure if the US Post office will get on board, I can easily imagine UPS trucks auto delivering.

Until finally, Teamster Skynet comes into being.

I understand there are openings in the coal mining industry

Quote from: TigerLily on February 26, 2017, 04:43:49 PM
I understand there are openings in the coal mining industry

That's only a drop in the bucket of opportunity for the "robo unempolyed."

Becoming a dental assistant will be the way to go.  That and working on a reality show.

TigerLily

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 26, 2017, 04:51:18 PM
That's only a drop in the bucket of opportunity for the "robo unempolyed."

Becoming a dental assistant will be the way to go.  That and working on a reality show.

There are lots of open jobs at the White House

Taaroa

People that wake you up by ringing your doorbell but are already gone by the time you answer it.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 26, 2017, 04:39:48 PM
As long as they actually make the deliveries, it's an improvement. Can't tell you the number of times where I've been home all day waiting for a delivery, only to have the driver leave a 'you weren't home' slip in my letterbox without even attempting to deliver it, forcing me to go in person to the post office days later before 5pm to collect the package.

whoozit

Packing up a house with 18 years of accumulated crap.

aldousburbank

Daylight saving time- I mean c'mon, are you fucking kidding me?

zeebo

Sometimes I like having the tv on, sort of as background noise.  I like sports since they're easy to ignore, rather than say politics/news with continual ranting.  This is how I got into golf, since its so innocuous.  Its so pointless and boring that its perfect.  That was, howver, until some idiot fan started the "Get In the Hole!" scream which has encroached on the peaceful ambience.

So anyway, I thought I'd try soccer, since it has two things going for it - 1) limited commercial time, and 2) almost nothing ever happens so its very easy to ignore.  However, what I've come to hate is all the fake fouls.  I mean there's like ten bad acting displays for every goal.  The refs should make these phonies slap their own faces every time they throw a little fit.

aldousburbank

Snoop Dogg. I've never heard anything from this talentless shrew that sounded catchy or clever. What a douche of a shitfly. Dude gives weed smoking a bad name. Get off my lawn you wheezy looking ass flake!

JesusJuice

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 14, 2017, 06:49:08 PM
Snoop Dogg. I've never heard anything from this talentless shrew that sounded catchy or clever. What a douche of a shitfly. Dude gives weed smoking a bad name. Get off my lawn you wheezy looking ass flake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCa3GvbNUE

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 26, 2017, 12:24:53 AM
Don't forget about the remote-controlled kill switch mandated for use by law enforcement. Or, even better, just remotely lock your doors and drive you to a "secure location" AKA jail.

FAQ-de-SAC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf2kLEA-zPU

mmm,,,

BobGrau

Uh, Google Chrome appears to have summarily deleted all my bookmarks... It's not life or death or anything but still, holy shit google wtf?

Ciardelo

Quote from: BobGrau on March 21, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
Uh, Google Chrome appears to have summarily deleted all my bookmarks... It's not life or death or anything but still, holy shit google wtf?

Hopefully, that means the "investigation" is over.