Srslym, lrn sang, twit... Simply Awful!

ShayP

I annoy myself sometimes.

Hog

The lack of UFOShip over the last week.

peace
Hog

Ciardelo

People that add signatures to their posts.

comaphobe

flat baseball cap visors. fuck i want to beat these people with a spiky bat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: comaphobe on January 28, 2017, 04:13:06 AM

A hat inspires that kind of rage in you? Please upload a pic of said hat. I want to see if it triggers me too.  ;)

comaphobe

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
A hat inspires that kind of rage in you? Please upload a pic of said hat. I want to see if it triggers me too.  ;)

go anywhere, there are stiff baseball caps everywhere you look. it's gross and juvenile and it's spread into the middle age generation. it's pandemic since 1994. i want to die and not see it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
My brother and I observed this at the local ballpark. Most notably observed in Hispanic youts. Often accompanied by the "sunglasses backward" look.

Iron-straight, flat brim. Underneath this hat can be found various posers trying to look looking cool.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 04:36:45 AM
My brother and I observed this at the local ballpark. Most notably observed in Hispanic youts. Often accompanied by the "sunglasses backward" look.

Iron-straight, flat brim. Underneath this hat can be found various posers trying to look looking cool.

I guess it's a pretty stupid looking hat. At least this dude isn't wearing it backwards. A remember a teacher sharing with me what he'd say to people who wore a baseball cap into his classroom. If you want to raise your IQ 10 points turn it around and have the brim facing forward. If you want to raise it another 10 points just take it off altogether.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on January 28, 2017, 04:13:06 AM

YES! ...also when it's pulled to the side ever so slightly.

K_Dubb

The term "to vet".  It is related to veterinarian (the veterin- comes from the Latin for cattle) and, whether Muslim immigrants or cabinet nominees, brings to mind examinations that are either demeaning or hilarious, as in the proverbial gift-horse.  "To screen" isn't much better, since it suggests the selection of a subset from a greater whole.

K_Dubb

You know, it is at times like these, when I am made aware that there is an entire language in which the brims and angles of simple ballcaps speak volumes to those who understand, and to which I am utterly deaf, that I tremble to go out the front door.

starrmtn001

If that's your brother, I'm Mel Gibson. :o    Brother indeed!  HAH! ;D

akwilly

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:41:29 AM
I guess it's a pretty stupid looking hat. At least this dude isn't wearing it backwards. A remember a teacher sharing with me what he'd say to people who wore a baseball cap into his classroom. If you want to raise your IQ 10 points turn it around and have the brim facing forward. If you want to raise it another 10 points just take it off altogether.  ;)
my teacher woulda just beat my ass

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 02, 2017, 08:24:21 AM
If that's your brother, I'm Mel Gibson. :o    Brother indeed!  HAH! ;D

No dear, that was an example picture of what we had observed. Here's another:

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Pussy Hats

YAH that often bothers me, PETA-type folks that ignore even teh actors.

Not a nod to the N='odda ones who fight ang a-forgoat, Rin-ty my hounds ignore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao7gB0kjY_Q

You cam have yor Chelsea Mandingos, we'll have our own "bsbies" mongoloid fife-yr-olds,  oof!

Taaroa

Tradesmen seem extremely unreliable here.
You have a booking for a plumber to come to your house at a certain time on a certain day? Screw you, they'll show up a few days later whenever they want and blame you if there's any complaint about it. And then when they do show up, they'll charge you an arm and a leg for poor quality workmanship.

I have this happen so much over different trades that it's ridiculous.

bateman

A fingerprint-smudged laptop screen.

bateman

Fingerprint smudges anywhere.

bateman

Quote from: Taaroa on February 08, 2017, 11:12:46 PM
You must love touchscreen laptops.

I'm hoping my old Macbook Pro can hold up until air gestures.

Homeless people. Specifically when they stand in the road and block traffic. Also I am not going to give you money because you have a clever sign.

I will give them water or food if I have anyone some on me.

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 11:55:37 PM
Homeless people. Specifically when they stand in the road and block traffic. Also I am not going to give you money because you have a clever sign.

I will give them water or food if I have anyone some on me.
I'll give their dogs food, if I got a sandwich or something. In the heat throw out a water. Best, tho, from their perspective- not society's- years ago I was best-man and had to clean out a suite out of duty and was so hungover etc that, when stopped at redlight, simply gave them a shit load of partial cigarettes, cigars, dip, n partial bottles of booze- n who knows what "else" In box I used to clean up? They happier than ANY kid i've seen at Christmas.

This ass hat and the "news" networks that continue to hire him. A few days after he was canned by Fox, he shows up on MSNBC. He's rarely been right about anything in the past thirty years, yet he continues to be paid ridiculous amounts of money to spout his worthless opinions and analyses. I can't believe there is anyone who doesn't find him immensely irritating or takes anything he says seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 09, 2017, 06:10:00 PM
This ass hat and the "news" networks that continue to hire him. A few days after he was canned by Fox, he shows up on MSNBC. He's rarely been right about anything in the past thirty years, yet he continues to be paid ridiculous amounts of money to spout his worthless opinions and analyses. I can't believe there is anyone who doesn't find him immensely irritating or takes anything he says seriously.

For once I can agree with you. He's a total political hack from the Reagan era. Time to box him up.  ;)

Ciardelo

I don't know about you BellGabbers, but I enjoy being paid ridiculous amounts of money. So, I can see where some class envy might show up.

Don't hate me because I'm rich.