• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Doc Wallet just recommended the usual dozen eggs a day for a man.

klaatu2

Dr. Wallach said this morning that there are no genetically caused birth defects. All birth defects are caused by nutrition problems. I couldn't believe he said this. Noory of course ignored it. Searching Wallach's web site, I see that he said in a past program "diseases such as cystic fibrosis are not genetically based, but are caused by deficiencies in the diet."

On Wallach's previous appearance (not today), I noticed that Noory said that if you call Wallach's phone number, you would talk to a human bee-een.  I just mention this so that I can type 4 e's in a row, ignoring the hyphen.

This old scam artist just said he’s getting 10,000 new customers a month. This is what happens when you don’t occasionally pull your head out of your ass and listen to how ridiculous your boasts have gradually become.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on October 04, 2017, 07:31:24 PM
...But the good doc has been affiliated with many multilevel marketing schemes over the years. I sold Essential Minerals for him back in the mid 90s...

No kidding?  I always trust the advice of veterinarians... err, I mean "doctors" running multi-level marketing schemes.  What's not to like?

136 or 142

Quote from: Parris001 on October 04, 2017, 07:33:04 PM
Drinking game challenge for tonight. Every time they mention Tangy Tangerine on Jorch's show, we've gotta take a drink.

How many times did he say 'secret sauce'?

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2017, 10:15:33 PM
Eat the number of eggs per word of your posts and ALL will be ok. (I say this as someone who also is accused of 'text walls' and likes eggs (though have never approached the eating the amount suggest by C2C "experts."

I don't like eggs :)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Morgus on October 05, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

All this is based on the longevity of the average chicken farmer, who are known to live in excess of 250 years.

It is known.

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on October 05, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

I'm ashamed to admit it, but, I probably could eat that many.  :-[

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 04, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Yes, and I slept through nearly all of last night's program.

I think I have to take that back. The first guest Tuesday night was okay (Protect the Grid guy) but the CIA guy gave us this gem

Caller : What you think of Antifa
Guest : That's what I love C2C, it's not political
Noory: That's RIGHT
Guest: This is a surprise but I am Conservative
Me: Noooo shiiiiiit. A conservative as a C2C guest.
Guest : Let's just say I don't like Antifa

So does everybody who talks to Jorge has to take his dumbpills because I don't think they know what the words"not" and "don't do" mean.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 06, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
I think I have to take that back. The first guest Tuesday night was okay (Protect the Grid guy) but the CIA guy gave us this gem

So does everybody who talks to Jorge has to take his dumbpills because I don't think they know what the words"not" and "don't do" mean.

Aw! Did it hurt your snowflake feelings that wasn't a fan of your Soros funded goon squad?  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 06, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 12:33:38 PM
Did anybody hear the horrible Noory show yesterday so I couldn't stay on because the guests were horrible but flipped on during top of hour to catch the Vegas news from local affiliate news updates and Noory then talks about it coming in from commercial.

So I wasn't paying full attention but he did talk about the Vegas incident like it was a terrorist attack but then I think he added that it would feel less worse if it was just a mentally ill person. If any poor so listen to him can you confirm that or not. I think it was the start of the third our or around there

He was also talking in the second half of the show to somebody who works with police and Noory said there would be no police shootings if people just listened and obey and police is never in the wrong.

As WHO mentioned in the Vegas shooting thread, what are the odds Noory have an pro NRA guy like Lott on today or tomorrow

I don't disagree with Nooory on those two points.  One lone nut would be less worse than a terrorist attack that is part of a coordinated ongoing problem. 

''Hands up, don't shoot'' was just another Left-wing lie to divide the country.  Didn't happen.  Little gang member punks wouldn't be getting shot if they weren't resisting arrest, fighting back, shooting at cops, and acting as if they are reaching for guns.

The BLM hate group is getting people killed with their constant, loud, angry message that the cops are ''hunting'' blacks, etc.  It's meant to be divisive, and meant to provoke more incidents.  The Left doesn't care about the kids, it cares about destroying the country.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2017, 08:59:12 PM
Aw! Did it hurt your snowflake feelings that wasn't a fan of your Soros funded goon squad?  :D

Kind of amusing since on the rare occasions when Nori has a liberal guest on, when the program goes to calls in the second hour, usually about 3 people call up and complain "Nori, why did you let this liberal on?"

Dateline

You never know who reads this forum.  It has been leaked that Nashville has been inspired.  There is a new song being composed that should be dedicated to Norry:  "I'm Working Hard At Working Part-Time." 

Dateline

The album is going to be entitled "I Have A Standing Date With a Bar Stool, So I Won't Be Stood Up."

Correction, that is going to be the first release.  The album is "Happy Hours."

136 or 142

Can't find the Jimmy Church thread. People here need to listen to the guest. He's an old fashioned Coast to Coast paranoid loon.  He believes his Youtube videos were edited and that he was hacked 'just like Sony was.'

He just said at the bottom of the hour "Every time I tried to send something using Fed Ex, there would be a person blocking the door."

Juan Cena

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 06, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
Can't find the Jimmy Church thread. People here need to listen to the guest. He's an old fashioned Coast to Coast paranoid loon.  He believes his Youtube videos were edited and that he was hacked 'just like Sony was.'

He just said at the bottom of the hour "Every time I tried to send something using Fed Ex, there would be a person blocking the door."

The MIBs don’t want this guy releasing information that everybody else had seen.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 06, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

This guy is pretty entertaining. I like that he thinks the government is giving his movies "one star" to get his rating down, and not some random assholes online for laughs

He also thanks his "supporters" replying  to the negative reples (he probably talking about himself) but the rating keeps going down

Like you said 136, classic coast. Very welcomed

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on October 05, 2017, 12:56:24 AM
This old scam artist just said he’s getting 10,000 new customers a month. This is what happens when you don’t occasionally pull your head out of your ass and listen to how ridiculous your boasts have gradually become.

That's being kind to the snake-oil salesman. What he said and always says is "Ten thousand new patients a month." That's right. You call "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" and listen to a bunch of order takers who call themselves "nutritionists" and you become a "patient."

Really? Does that mean they accept all the responsibility for your care? Do they provide you with the proper paperwork, including "The Patients' Bill Of Rights" or follow federal HIPAA Privacy Rules? Is some website that's nothing but a Youngevity independent distributor owned and operated by a radio station in Santa Cruz a licensed medical provider in the state of California?

By Wallach stating what he does, that means they are accepting all legal responsibilities by calling them "patients" instead of "customers." Without disclaimers, that also would make Premiere Networks and its affiliates -- ones failing to air their own disclaimers, as some do -- also responsible for any and all "patient" medical advice issued.     

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on October 05, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

He's such a disgusting shyster.

Is it just me or is Richard Syrett about a billion times less-irritating than Iffy Snurch?

Fire Noory replace him with George Knapp, so simple.

Faustina

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 07, 2017, 11:13:11 PM
Is it just me or is Richard Syrett about a billion times less-irritating than Iffy Snurch?

Richard Syrett speaks more naturally and he's a good interviewer.  Jimmy sometimes talks as if the listeners are all very, very young and not very smart besides.

Then, Heather Wade made MITD such a sewer of sanctimonious, right wing platitudes that even The Snorge sounds good in comparison.

Wow, who knew that Heather had such paranormal powers?

At this point, I'm convinced that only George Knapp is the real deal. Meaning one or two Sunday nights a month,  there is a really good show on.

Fuck Art Bell for sliding the SchWade into his show and leaving the nighttime to a complete moron.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 06, 2017, 11:00:40 PM
The album is going to be entitled "I Have A Standing Date With a Bar Stool, So I Won't Be Stood Up."

Correction, that is going to be the first release.  The album is "Happy Hours."
Mouse, you look slimmer after the recent system maintenance!  Eat something!

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2017, 12:07:26 AM
Richard Syrett speaks more naturally and he's a good interviewer.  Jimmy sometimes talks as if the listeners are all very, very young and not very smart besides.

Jimmy tries too hard, he needs to calm down. I would suggest aerobics or benzodiazepines.