• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Dude on before Dietrich sure has an annoying cadence to his delivery   ::)

Gunner65

Yeah..Mitchel Bupp....Dietrich claims they are buddies now. If  Mitchell Bupp believes Dietrich he has problems too.

Gunner65

So how was the beach?  I haven't been to a beach in years.  Sometimes I think I have forgotten the smell of the sea.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 07:50:58 PM
Yeah..Mitchel Bupp....Dietrich claims they are buddies now. If  Mitchell Bupp believes Dietrich he has problems too.

Finally placed it.  Roughly sounds like Will Ferrell  doing his Harry Caray bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpn2L7xy2s

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 07:55:40 PM
So how was the beach?  I haven't been to a beach in years.  Sometimes I think I have forgotten the smell of the sea.

Great - good weather down in Myrtle Beach.  Couldn't have asked for better.

Gunner65

Douglas still has teeth problems and needs money he previously stated was already provided.   He needs to stop using drugs and upgrade his oral hygene

Gunner65

No documentation presented for acts of sabotage during WW2

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:08:55 PM
Douglas still has teeth problems and needs money he previously stated was already provided.   He needs to stop using drugs and upgrade his oral hygene
Doesn't he live in the People's Republic of California and SF at that? Don't they have free clinics? At least sometimes? Even here you have times where dentists, etc do charity on the poor side of town for at least basic work. Get his teeth fixed for free? Or pay one of his S&M friends to just yank it? He might even be able to make money by "selling" the opportunity to yank it by some sadist.

Gunner65

You can bet he is lying about his treatment if any.....he is still wanting 850 bucks.

Gunner65

I need 200 bucks to fix my lawn mower LA120 John Deere with a bent push-rod.  But I'm not asking anyone for it

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 08:13:08 PM
Doesn't he live in the People's Republic of California and SF at that? Don't they have free clinics? At least sometimes? Even here you have times where dentists, etc do charity on the poor side of town for at least basic work. Get his teeth fixed for free? Or pay one of his S&M friends to just yank it? He might even be able to make money by "selling" the opportunity to yank it by some sadist.

He bitches about the "Syrian Dentist" down at that clinic. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is already sounding hateful and sarcastic.  It not about the blacks.  He's getting himself work up against whites

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:24:32 PM
Dietrich is already sounding hateful and sarcastic.  It not about the blacks.  He's getting himself work up against whites

Not sure how long I'm gonna make it tonight.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
He bitches about the "Syrian Dentist" down at that clinic.
;D I assumed there was some ethnic, conspiracy, or some, angle as to why he can't get his teeth fixed for free.

Gunner65

Me either.  I didn't have a nap today cause I was working on my broken mower engine.  Sometimes I actually fall asleep.  But Dietrich is 6 weeks in a Federal investigation now.  I want to hear him bitch about that.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 08:25:02 PM
Not sure how long I'm gonna make it tonight.
Same. Though his "take," to use that awful word now popular in radio, on the Anne Frank costume being recalled is an unique one. Not that it is in poor taste, at best, but that it is a reminder of what evil whites did and so we don't want to be confronted by it. But he doesn't like Jews either (though sometimes rants how smart they are.)  :o He is a weird dude.

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 08:28:48 PM
Same. Though his "take," to use that awful word now popular in radio, on the Anne Frank costume being recalled is an unique one. Not that it is in poor taste, at best, but that it is a reminder of what evil whites did and so we don't want to be confronted by it. But he doesn't like Jews either (though sometimes rants how smart they are.)  :o He is a weird dude.

Yeah - just dropped the "half breed" term.   He's out of control

Gunner65

Dietrich is a pathological liar.  No one would be listening to him if he wasnt on Rev Radio.   Modern "Tokyo Rose" Dietrich

Gunner65

Notice he has not had Gary States on as a guest for over a month?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:31:47 PM
Dietrich is a pathological liar.  No one would be listening to him if he wasnt on Rev Radio.   Modern "Tokyo Rose" Dietrich

My old man liked "Tokyo Rose"  she played good tunes.   "Axis Sally" was just a wench

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isyr45eZf0I

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
Notice he has not had Gary States on as a guest for over a month?

That dude went to ground, eh?

Gunner65

Here we go again. Jonn Lilyea and Gunner65

Gunner65

You hate me because I exposed your stupid lying insane ass Dietrich!!!   FUCK YOU

albrecht

His mic gets LOUD and he likes that a WWII veteran couple who were HS sweethearts died in the recent California forest fires because of "white pieces of shit?"

And, now, people question his dad service and his service (that apparently cannot be documented) and is getting LOUDER!