• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 10:25:52 PM
If the reports were filed, you can get copies of the first page of each one to verify whether or not Art is telling the truth.

More barracks lawyers show up.....

This is not always true.

NoMoreNoory

Just went to artbell.com to see if Art was back on tonight, and caught up with the news. I honestly have to say that we both predicted this the moment we heard of his return. Once bitten, twice shy after the Sirius fiasco, maybe. And I'm not sure I quite believe it. Let the police get the guy and put him away was my first thought, but over at artbell.com one poster says he requested the police reports and was told nothing has been filed. Wouldn't this have been all over the news? If there is any truth and his family is scared, fair play. It's a great shame, but it's hard to shake off a feeling of depressing predictability about it.

You think being a radio guy he understood what comes along with doing what he does.  I figured when he came back this time he considered everything first.
Im pretty sure at his position, it wouldnt have been the biggest deal to hook up a few wifi cameras when this all started. Im sure even through this site he could have hired 5 bell gabbers to hide out in secure his yard for a measly 3 hours a night on week nights.

Roswells, Art

I'm going to miss you Art.

TigerLily

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 11, 2015, 09:58:23 PM
My thoughts are with the true victims tonight, the Australian people. us

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2015, 10:29:11 PM
I'm going to miss you Art.

Lol oh geez its not like he died.

testing101

Quote from: DanTSX on December 11, 2015, 10:27:04 PM
More barracks lawyers show up.....

This is not always true.

You know what they say about battle buddies?

They'll f**K you.

Dick Grinder

As with Jesus and Santa Claus, the onus isn't on the doubters to verify  the "true believers'" position.

Lt.Uhura

The stalker will reveal himself.  These types always do.

Meanwhile I'll be tuned-in to Heather (Redacted) and look forward to Art joining in whenever he can. 

GravitySucks

Personally, I am looking forward to the start of what could be a real opportunity for (Redacted). She has the best there ever was as a mentor and advisor.  I wish her the absolute best and will keep my subscription going so I have her earliest shows in my archives when she becomes a rock star.

I don't know her, but I think she did a great job interviewing Art back in July. I hope she does well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 11, 2015, 10:30:02 PM

Awwwww TigerLily, join me at the Space Bar, we'll be fine.

TigerLily

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 11, 2015, 10:32:15 PM
The stalker will reveal himself.  These types always do.

Meanwhile I'll be tuned-in to Heather (Redacted) and look forward to Art joining in whenever he can.
+1 go (redacted)!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 11, 2015, 10:34:37 PM
Awwwww TigerLily, join me at the Space Bar, we'll be fine.
Save me a spot near the !

DanTSX

Quote from: testing101 on December 11, 2015, 10:31:38 PM
You know what they say about battle buddies?

They'll f**K you.

ouch

Sheesh, I figured he'd at least continue through 2015.
:'(

Art Bell

Well by now I am sure you all know I have thrown in the towel yet again. This time it was because after this last incident I was still going to go forward with a open line show tonight until my Wife sat me down this Afternoon and said she now thinks we should stop, it turns out my Daughter Asia had been sent to her room as the Police were called and my Wife found her shaking in the dark scared to death. People I am sure will say all sorts of things as usual but when my Wife said enough and told me our Daughter was in trauma over this last incident it kind of sank in that I have more to think about then myself and what people may say. As the Police came they did so of course with lights and sirens, about three or four Patrol cars I think and Asia did not know if I was alive or dead, too much for a 8 Year old and Mom.

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: Art Bell on December 11, 2015, 10:39:45 PM
Well by now I am sure you all know I have thrown in the towel yet again. This time it was because after this last incident I was still going to go forward with a open line show tonight until my Wife sat me down this Afternoon and said she now thinks we should stop, it turns out my Daughter Asia had been sent to her room as the Police were called and my Wife found her shaking in the dark scared to death. People I am sure will say all sorts of things as usual but when my Wife said enough and told me our Daughter was in trauma over this last incident it kind of sank in that I have more to think about then myself and what people may say. As the Police came they did so of course with lights and sirens, about three or four Patrol cars I think and Asia did not know if I was alive or dead, too much for a 8 Year old and Mom.

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art

Roswells, Art

HumanBeing

Quote from: DanTSX on December 11, 2015, 10:23:05 PM
Art is no beta.

His wife isn't bossing him around.  Nobody bosses him around.

raistlin

Art:

So if Redacted's show does well maybe you'll do a show now and then?  Have you completely lost your mind?  Are you obsurd?  This has gone from not quite the same to what the fuck...

If you were really afraid for you family you wouldn't make comments like that.  Just admit that you're bummed things aren't going like you would have hoped and leave it at that.  People would understand that a lot more than you saying shit like you been. 

SciFiAuthor

Art

Best wishes Art. It was fun while it lasted.

whoozit

Art
Thanks Art.  Family always comes first.

Soylentblue

Art

So, a form of Midnight will exist in one form or another?

What a weird stalker who would only stalk when a broadcast is live?

b_dubb

Art you did everything you set out to do. Take care of your family.

Why would doing irregular shows throw off someone who threatened to kill you and your family if you went on the air? It just seems like asking for more problems if you're hanging it up out of safety concerns.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 10:25:52 PM
If the reports were filed, you can get copies of the first page of each one to verify whether or not Art is telling the truth.

Aren't 9-1-1 calls public record? Should be able to hear those that were made.

zeebo

Art, no hard feelings, just be safe.  Thanks for all the great shows.  Wishing you and your family all the best.

flimflam384

Art

Farewell, Art.  You are one of a kind and you'll be missed, but I support your decision.